Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? (880 Views)

Photo :a Lady Apologizing To Her Boyfriend why She Slept With his Best Friend / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Come what may, they will still look for a way to reverse the situation to make you seem at fault

they will know that they're at fault but it seems to have been programmed into their configuration settings no to every apologise

when you get them in that tight corner and there is nothiing more to say than sorry, they immediately go like "is that why you had to shout on me?", "is that what you can not overlook?"

women, why do you find it difficult sayin these four words "i'm sorry, forgive me"?

Guys share your experiences with this kind of women

and women explain to us why most of you don't apologise even when at fault
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by chibwike(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
thats how they were programmed
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by djeezy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Women are always right. Smh
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by Richiy(f): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Some women feel that by right, they should be on the receiving end in most things. They should be wooed, be complimented, be called, be looked after, be apologized to. Its just natural.
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by Lordabas: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2014

Well, Op you must be very young cause the older you get the more you realize that women "ARE NEVER WRONG." It's just safer to say you're sorry & deal with it
cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by major466(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Because they see it as part of their human rights.
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by farano(f): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
As for me, I don't find it difficult to apologize. The truth is that learning how to apologize in a relationship is one of the most important things to get right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by Varagous(f): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
thatz before marraige ..... after marraige the tides change..... evry ryt thinking woman shuld know she shuld apologize when she ought to.
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by marieolae(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
farano:
As for me, I don't find it difficult to apologize. The truth is that learning how to apologize in a relationship is one of the most important things to get right.
farano check your mail !
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by Chubhie: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
chibwike:
thats how they were programmed
De programme her and teach her in a non threatening manner and watch her become a better person to herself and people around her. I believe in leadership by example. She's will get to love, appreciate and respect you when she sees the new her. The smiles alone is priceless!!!! As a matter of fact have made it priority to leave everyone I come in contact with a better person while learning from them too even without them knowing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by chibwike(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
farano check your mail !
Lol
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by MisterLongman(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
major466:
Because they see it as part of their human rights.
The society has succeeded (in the name of gender equality) In tailoring men to accept every whims and caprices of women
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by farano(f): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
farano check your mail !
So sorry dear
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It Hard Apologizing To A Partner? by mesoade(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
They are always right.

Like seriously,it's men who should be fighting for gender equality not women.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: When Should One Ask A Lady About Her Genotype? / Best 5 Older Women Dating Sites | Top 5 Age Gap Dating Sites / The Reason Why Most Men Cheat On Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.