Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Who Wrote The Bible And Quran ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Wrote The Bible And Quran ? (760 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wrote The Bible And Quran ? by holatin(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Don't rush in calling me an atheist. Am not, i believe in God, worshiped him and served him.
But something still baffled me who wrote the bible, ow did those that wrote it know about the time of Adam and eve, Cain and Abel and co.
Am not doubting Gods word but need to know how the bible was written.
Re: Who Wrote The Bible And Quran ? by UrbanMystique: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
some drunk barbarians after munching deers, taking over villages and sleeping with w,hores and 11 years old girls. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Who Wrote The Bible And Quran ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
chinua achebe tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Who Wrote The Bible And Quran ? by Harmthe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
ask google.
Re: Who Wrote The Bible And Quran ? by Psylas(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
holatin:
Don't rush in calling me an atheist. Am not, i believe in God, worshiped him and served him.
But something still baffled me who wrote the bible, ow did those that wrote it know about the time of Adam and eve, Cain and Abel and co.
Am not doubting Gods word but need to know how the bible was written.
it's faith, with fatith nothing is rational
Re: Who Wrote The Bible And Quran ? by Ajibam: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
People wrote the bible according to the inspiration of the Holy Spirit but two books were written by revelations of past and future which is Genesis and revelations respectively.. God revealed what happened in the past to moses when he saw the back of God (past of God, Genesis)
Exodus 33:23
Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen.
The back that moses saw was the Genesis.. He was not allowed to see the face(future) cause it wasn't the right time.. Study exodus 33 very well..
Shalom
Re: Who Wrote The Bible And Quran ? by holatin(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psylas:
it's faith, with fatith nothing is rational
can you explain in a simple language

(1) (Reply)

Music: Mighty To Save ~ Nini Mbonu / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi / Millions Will Attend—will You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.