Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? (2604 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / Most Common Lies:Are You Guilty???.. / Habits You've Had Since Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by tosyne2much(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
chibwike:
Number 8
parley how av u bin ? Its been a while
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by chibwike(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
parley how av u bin ? Its been a while
bro have been good oh.....am around....buh i just read along...without commenting...hope u re doing fine
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Ladycloud(f): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
ayam guilty of all of em! bt i dooo no 4 alot!
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
benromeo39:
boo? Awon gay ti de o. Farano and pasqal09, block this guy for the safety of my nyash o. shocked shocked

SMH... Your illiteracy is way beyond recognition.
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
TrollMan:

SMH... Your illiteracy is way beyond recognition.
Yh Yh, we know u are pained and we also know u are about to give a speech on how boo can also be used for guys in situations like this. Thunder wey wan fire you dey jog dey come.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by barthchuks(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol..
Guilty of 2 3 4 5 7 and 8
nawao! do you expect me to scroll up again and again to check what those numbers represent?
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
barthchuks:
nawao! do you expect me to scroll up again and again to check what those numbers represent?
And I don't remember asking you to do that.
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by LegendarySage(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
benromeo39:
Yh Yh, we know u are pained and we also know u are about to give a speech on how boo can also be used for guys in situations like this. Thunder wey wan fire you dey jog dey come.
joyless killing machine. cheesy grin
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
benromeo39:

Google is your friend.
But I just feel the need to educate your stúpidity.

boo1/bo͞o/
exclamation;

- said suddenly to surprise someone.
- said to show disapproval or contempt, especially at a performance or athletic contest.
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by LegendarySage(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
TrollMan:

Google is your friend. But I just feel the need to educate your stúpidity.

boo1/bo͞o/
exclamation;

- said to show disapproval or contempt, especially at a performance or athletic contest.

noun
an utterance of “boo” to show disapproval or contempt.

verb
say “boo” to show disapproval or contempt.

please, how do u educate stupidity? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by barthchuks(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
MzPreshie:
And I don't remember asking you to do that.
you put down a comment here for people to read them, atleast show some mercy to the readers
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
TrollMan:
So What if I'm guilty of all or any?
Whatcha gonna do boo?...
Doesn't make sense. tongue
like I said, he was about to give us a great speech. Please, check the highlighted part. Do u show disapproval in questions? cheesy grin awon pained gay drop-outs ti bere. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
TrollMan:

Google is your friend.
But I just feel the need to educate your stúpidity.

boo1/bo͞o/
exclamation;

exclamation with question mark? u go school well well o. The only gay professor we have on NL. It seems your sex appeal for guys is affecting how u reason. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by debrihachi(f): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
2...lol
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by LegendarySage(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
benromeo39:
like I said, he was about to give us a great speech. Please, check the highlighted part. Do u show disapproval in questions? cheesy grin awon pained gay drop-outs ti bere. grin cheesy
jesu!!! (hope he won't attack me for not using question mark cheesy) it's okay nau, don't spoil ur thread o.
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
LegendarySage:
please, how do u educate stupidity? lipsrsealed

Don't think too hard about it. You might strain your Brain. undecided
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
benromeo39:
exclamation with question mark? u go school well well o. The only gay professor we have on NL. It seems your sex appeal for guys is affecting how u reason. cheesy grin

I'm not gay. undecided
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
benromeo39:

Honestly, I never knew someone this stupid actually exist. Like seriously, 100000 sperms and you were the fastest?

Whacha gonna do boo?

You said this doesn't show disapproval?
Boy, is this too hard for your brain to decode?
Ha, I'm done with you.
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
LegendarySage:
jesu!!! (hope he won't attack me for not using question mark cheesy) it's okay nau, don't spoil ur thread o.
wicked somebody, see silent stroking. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by vizier007(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
am guilt of number 2 & 3 grin
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obinoscopy, r231, fp please.
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by LegendarySage(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
benromeo39:
wicked somebody, see silent stroking. grin cheesy
lol, leave me jor.

Wait o, with all d space booking and space selling it hasn't made fp yet? Farano, pasqal09, Obinoscopy, front page o.
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by AriDsexy(f): 1:08am On Oct 20, 2014
1,When I was still into mushy mushy stuffs
2 nd 3 When I was still a student
4 as a teenager joor,no time to pretend again grin

benromeo39,u dragged me into this thread,dts my contribution. tongue
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2014
AriDsexy:
1,When I was still into mushy mushy stuffs
2 nd 3 When I was still a student
4 as a teenager joor,no time to pretend again grin

benromeo39,u dragged me into this thread,dts my contribution. tongue
lol, number 4 sha. tongue
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by AriDsexy(f): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
benromeo39:
lol, number 4 sha. tongue
what happened to my no 4?? grin
Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
AriDsexy:

what happened to my no 4?? grin
I know u are guilty of the latter part of number four. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Habits Are/were You Guilty Of? by AriDsexy(f): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2014
benromeo39:
I know u are guilty of the latter part of number four. grin

Hehehe,na u know o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Completed Another!!! Pics / New DSTV Subscription Rate From June 2020 / Picture: See This Cruel Military Training Routine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.