Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. (4489 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by StevinMorgan(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:Actress Says She’s Getting Married To him

“I Broke Up With My Ghanaian Boyfriend, Now I’m Getting Married To A Unique Nigerian”

Popular Ghana-born actress Emmanuella Gift Mensah aka Ella Mensah has opened up on her rumoured affair with popular Nigerian singer Oritse Femi.

The actress in a new interview with The Entertainer opens up on what attracted her to Nigeria.
See excerpts from interview below:

Obviously, you are engaged to a Nigerian.

That’s very correct.

Do you share the popular notion among women that virtually all men are unreliable?

The truth is that not all people cheat and I am talking about both men and women; it is individualistic. There are always reasons why people cheat. For instance, someone may tell you that he or she has issues in their relationship but because they are not ready to quit, they do something to keep themselves happy. In the same vain, people always have a reason for staying in a relationship. However, every man has a weakness and it is the same with women. Whatever we have in men, there is its equivalent in women. But in life, once you make a choice, you should be ready to face the consequences; good or bad. Every man is a man and every woman is a woman. It all depends on how you play your cards. As an actress, I travel a lot. So, even if I date a Ghana­ian or a Nigerian, I’m always somewhere outside home and away from my man. Would I ask my man to follow me everywhere? That is where trust comes into play.

So, what at­tracted you to this Nigerian?

Basically my man is unique. Though every man is unique but some are more unique than others; he is a spe­cial man. But as for why I chose a Nigerian man instead of a Ghanaian, you never can predict who you will fall in love with. I had a Ghanaian boyfriend, we broke up and now I’m getting married to a Nigerian. Whether he is a Ghanaian, Congolese, Sudanese or Nigerian doesn’t really matter. What matters is that I love him and I am comfort­able with him. My man is romantic and hot; what more could a woman want in a man?

Would it be safe to de­scribe your current visit as business turned into pleasure since your man is a Nigerian?

That is what it is. I flew here to work. But my man’s presence has made things a lot less stressful. I have done a couple of jobs and more are on the way.

Ella and Oritsefemi met in May

She make sense fa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Deefuray(f): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nawa oooo. I Wish them both goodluck
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Deefuray:
Nawa oooo. I Wish them both goodluck
what fellowship do u attend.
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Airforce1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Naija women are crying their are shortage of men to marry..
The few ones available, foreigners are taking them away

Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Deefuray(f): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
what fellowship do u attend.
Wcf
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Deefuray:

Wcf
ok,not bad,I thought u will say cfi?
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Deefuray(f): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,not bad,I thought u will say cfi?
Nah, attended once tho
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Deefuray:

Nah, attended once tho
okay..cfi is nice but they too like swag..swaggered fellowship ..I still like dem though..so is winners ur last bus stop?
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Deefuray(f): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
okay..cfi is nice but they too like swag..swaggered fellowship ..I still like dem though..so is winners ur last bus stop?
Of course.
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Deefuray:

Of course.
ok,,so where do u do night classs
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Deefuray(f): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,,so where do u do night classs
Nah... I don't go for night classes... I read at John Harris
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Deefuray:

Nah... I don't go for night classes... I read at John Harris
ok,,I hate awkward silence,,so I can't bear john harris,,its like so boring there..I like extension
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Deefuray(f): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,,I hate awkward silence,,so I can't bear john harris,,its like so boring there..I like extension
I prefer reading in a serene environment
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Deefuray:

I prefer reading in a serene environment
ok,,not bad,,different strokes for different folks,,so what level are u?
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Deefuray(f): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,,not bad,,different strokes for different folks,,so what level are u?
My first year
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Deefuray:

My first year
ok,,not bad..maybe next session u will go off campus ryt
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by hatux: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Okay!
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dia two fit sef.
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Kunbee: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Them fit die
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Must the ladies break the news?
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by LesbianBoy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
MarthaK:
Must the ladies break the news?
Thats how ladies behave when the man in their life is a ''Big boy'' na. If he was just an ''ordinary boy'' its the man that would be the one to 'break' the news. cheesy Btw, ladies and their love for money/success/fame sha. They don't want to suffer with a man at all! Would this lady have given oritse femi a second look if he had asked her out about 3yrs when him song never 'blow' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by free2ryhme: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:Actress Says She’s Getting Married To him

“I Broke Up With My Ghanaian Boyfriend, Now I’m Getting Married To A Unique Nigerian”

Popular Ghana-born actress Emmanuella Gift Mensah aka Ella Mensah has opened up on her rumoured affair with popular Nigerian singer Oritse Femi.

The actress in a new interview with The Entertainer opens up on what attracted her to Nigeria.
See excerpts from interview below:

Obviously, you are engaged to a Nigerian.

That’s very correct.

Do you share the popular notion among women that virtually all men are unreliable?

The truth is that not all people cheat and I am talking about both men and women; it is individualistic. There are always reasons why people cheat. For instance, someone may tell you that he or she has issues in their relationship but because they are not ready to quit, they do something to keep themselves happy. In the same vain, people always have a reason for staying in a relationship. However, every man has a weakness and it is the same with women. Whatever we have in men, there is its equivalent in women. But in life, once you make a choice, you should be ready to face the consequences; good or bad. Every man is a man and every woman is a woman. It all depends on how you play your cards. As an actress, I travel a lot. So, even if I date a Ghana­ian or a Nigerian, I’m always somewhere outside home and away from my man. Would I ask my man to follow me everywhere? That is where trust comes into play.

So, what at­tracted you to this Nigerian?

Basically my man is unique. Though every man is unique but some are more unique than others; he is a spe­cial man. But as for why I chose a Nigerian man instead of a Ghanaian, you never can predict who you will fall in love with. I had a Ghanaian boyfriend, we broke up and now I’m getting married to a Nigerian. Whether he is a Ghanaian, Congolese, Sudanese or Nigerian doesn’t really matter. What matters is that I love him and I am comfort­able with him. My man is romantic and hot; what more could a woman want in a man?

Would it be safe to de­scribe your current visit as business turned into pleasure since your man is a Nigerian?

That is what it is. I flew here to work. But my man’s presence has made things a lot less stressful. I have done a couple of jobs and more are on the way.

Ella and Oritsefemi met in May

She make sense fa!

Love is sweet
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
If fame had human form,women 'lld marry him...cry
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by rattlesnake(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
If fame had human form,women 'lld marry him...cry

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

as in this is the most meaningless comment ave ever seen on NL
btw both of them are mumulogies undecided

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by zappyj(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
The first picture no be here,the pouts?? Wtf is that? grin

Anyway, congrats!
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by richgang(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I'm a member of Cfi, Jeremiah cell member and you
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yeah right!
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
richgang:
I'm a member of Cfi, Jeremiah cell member and you
whether na philadelphia dey call am I no no again,but I no be active cfi member.
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by iconize(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Another evidence to substantiate my findings about Ghanaian men.
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by buoye1(m): 12:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by stinggy(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2014
So?
Re: Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. by philantoxx(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2014
seems every fair Ghanaian automatically becomes a celebrity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only The SMART Ones Will Discover What Is Wrong With This Photo.. / Albino Lawyer Turned Into Model ,this Lady Is So Cute.check For Yourself / Leaked Photo Of 2 Kenyan Government Staff Having Sex Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.