Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Do You Agree? Wizkid Charges 10million For Collaboration. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Agree? Wizkid Charges 10million For Collaboration. (516 Views)

‘I Charge N10million For Collaboration...' -- Wizkid / Fat Joe Sentenced To Prison On Tax Charges / Davido Again--flaunts Naira Bills Days After Removing 10million Naira Cheque Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree? Wizkid Charges 10million For Collaboration. by phollybee(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Singer Wizkid reportedly charge N10 million for
collaboration, however, he doesn’t charge the
people he loves, according to Nigeria
Entertainment Today (NET).
24-year-old Wizkid also went on to brag that he
doesn’t pay artists a cent to feature on his own
songs.
“I charge N10 million for collaboration but I don’t
charge the people I love. I don’t pay for
collaborations because I’m confident of myself,”
explained Wizkid.
Singer Saeon took to her Instagram page to
respond to Wizkid’s statements and in light of
news she said she was charged by Wizkid to
appear in her new song ‘Boogie Down’.
“Folks be like I never charge artists for features,
but I’m N1.5million short and I couldn’t even get a
retweet,” said Saeon.
source: http://www.naij.com/307853-i-charge-n10-million-for-collaboration-wizkid‬.html
Re: Do You Agree? Wizkid Charges 10million For Collaboration. by Drahmah: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
The real question isn't, "do you agree?"

But "who will pay?" undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Buried In His Hummer SUV / Funny Gee.. A Nairalander Funny Clips / Cristiano Ronaldo Add To His Gallary As He Wins Overseas Sports Personality 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.