Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form (1428 Views)

Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. / Is Stella Odua (Aviation Minister) Being Shielded By GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by ammanison(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Former Minister of
Aviation, Princess Stella
Oduah, has picked the
nomination form from
the Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP, to contest
the 2015 Senatorial
election for Anambra
North zone.
Her decision a source
said is based on popular
demand after months of
intense pressure from
stakeholders in Anambra
North Senatorial zone.
Reacting to the development, former PDP governorship aspirant in Anambra State,
Dr. Alex Obiogbolu and former Chairman of the party in the state, Chief Edwin
Pandola Okwuosa lauded the positive response from Oduah describing it as a sign of
political and economic renaissance for the people.

http://abusidiqu.com/former-aviation-minister-stella-odua-contest-senate-picks-pdp-nomination-form/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by adesammy1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
PDP...PoWeR tO tHe pEoPlE

1 Like

Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
I think Ngige is from Anambra North? If yes, Ngige will defeat her.

3 Likes

Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Harmthe(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
P D P - power from the people to Corrupt ...

2 Likes

Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
I think Ngige is from Anambra North? If yes, Ngige will defeat her.

Ngige is from anambra central, and Ngige will be defeated by one Chief Kodili Okelekwe.

1 Like

Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
himkers:

Ngige is from anambra central, and Ngige will be defeated by one Chief Kodili Okelekwe.
thanks. So what of Andy Uba?
Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
thanks. So what of Andy Uba?

Andy Uba represents Anambra south.
Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
himkers:

Andy Uba represents Anambra south.
it seem she's contesting against some lightweight
Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
it seem she's contesting against some lightweight

Yeah, she is contesting against the incumbent; Mrs Okadigbo (Chuba Okadigbo's wife).
Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
himkers:

Yeah, she is contesting against the incumbent; Mrs Okadigbo (Chuba Okadigbo's wife).
I don't like Stella but if she's the peoples' choice, I hope she represents well and redeem her soiled image. That doesn't mean that she won't face court action under the government of General buhari.
Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
I don't like Stella but if she's the peoples' choice, I hope she represents well and redeem her soiled image. That doesn't mean that she won't face court action under the government of General buhari.

you mean online court action? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by omenka(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Only in Nigeria. All manner of thieves, fraudsters, drug dealers, paedophiles, ritualists, thugs, and charlatans have a good spot at the table.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
himkers:

Noooo....there are alot of heavyweights in the north...there is Obaze guy who is Oseloka Obaze's cousin and Afam Ogene. Anambra is gonna be hotter than hell!
Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by kokozain(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
If she contest with the incumbent senator in primary election definitely she will win but in general election i doubt!
Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Noooo....there are alot of heavyweights in the north...there is Obaze guy who is Oseloka Obaze's cousin and Afam Ogene. Anambra is gonna be hotter than hell!

I am most interested in d polls for d Central Senatorial zone, its gonna be hawte.
Re: Former Minister, Stella Odua To Contest For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
himkers:

you mean online court action? grin grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out Ex-gov Of Ekiti Dr Kayode Fayemi N100M Bedroom / Ijaw Threatens, Jonathan Calls Off EPZ Commissioning (vanguard Newspaper) / Graduate Nurses Dissociate Themselves From JOHESU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.