Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man (5492 Views)

Igbo Man Vs Runs girl / A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! / A Man Will Do Anything 4 Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by incredible(f): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2006
Fellow ni'jaz, there is one thing i have noticed. No matter how sophisticated and educated an Igbo man is, He will always be an Igbo man in every aspect, especially when it comes to money.

There was a guy named chinedu who had lived most of his life abroad.He returned home and bought himself a jaguar.
One day, he was driving along expressway when a trailer ran into him.He ran out and noticed that the back of his jaguar had been chopped off by the trailer.
"What the f**k !!! angry" he exclaimed angrily. "look at my carrrrrrrrr !!!. what were u looking at " he directed towards the driver of the trailer who had dropped and was also walking towards him. "do u know how much this car cost, i doubt it.'cause if u knew,u wouldnt have ran into me like that.do u , " Chinedu went on and on and on raving about his car as the driver only stirred at him shocked.
By the time the driver had finally said a word, he said "cant u see ur left hand have been cut off?"
Chinedu turned his head slowly to look at his arm shocked."JEEZ!!! MY ROLEX!!!"

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by janetgurl: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2006
lol funny joke
Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by kiki(f): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2006
damn dey sure do love money grin grin grin that was a good one
Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by dondele(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2006
for the girl that used igbo men to re-cycle this joke, you are a big fool and a hater.

this joke is all over the net and it aint igbo it was originally made with a lawyer.

secondly, to prove it was recycled, which hand did he use to open the door huh? i believe it is that same left arm and how the hell will a trailer run into a car and chop off the back and it is the left arm of the driver that will only be affected not his whole body.

damn bloody haterzz.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by hayprof(m): 4:44am On Aug 06, 2006
Abeg @dondele leave the girl alone
Joke na Joke!
Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by dondele(m): 4:46am On Aug 06, 2006
bloody ingrate.
Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by incredible(f): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2006
@dondede,

when i first read ur reply,i thought it was written by a year old kid then i realised that it wouldnt have been 'cause even a kid has common sense to know that what i wrote was just a joke like every other jokes.But i was so surprised that the so called adult named dondede could not even understand that fact then.

GROW UP !!! and stop being a critic .
Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by dondele(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2006
shut your mouth and use your own tribe for the joke goat.
Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by mukina2: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2006
dondele ah ba this is just JOKES
Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by incredible(f): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2006
I dont have any word for u dondele.Like i said b4, GROW UP !!! start thinking with your head and not with ur feet. Have a swell time tongue
Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by dondele(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2006
winder why u replied since u aint got no word for me. undecided
Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by favourite(f): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2006
why didnt you use your tribe or generalized it by using 'There was a man" instead of attributing it to a particular tribe thereby making it look more than a joke.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2006
@dondele, pls take it easy. its supposed to be a joke.

ok wink wink wink wink wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man by blueiyke(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2006
The poster should have used a proffesion or ,at worst, her own tribe as the butt of the joke.
I'm getting tired of jokes that thrive on stereotypes.
To me, such ceases to be jokes.They are insults. Let's call a spade by its right name.

(1)

Our Slay Queen / Effects Of Too Much Weed (photos) / How 2 Check Ur Weight With Ur Blackberry & Nokia Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.