Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Enduring Marriage Vs Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enduring Marriage Vs Divorce (1023 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enduring Marriage Vs Divorce by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Why is it that people prefer to endure a loveless marriage instead of chosing divorce?

like staying with a cheating partner..e.g a woman I heard buys condoms for her husband because he is a cheat so as to prevent STDs ...
Re: Enduring Marriage Vs Divorce by Mutaino7(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
i dont know if diz shud make front page but diz days advise one recieves from other forum betas dat of the family forum.. Nah male vs female fight dhey rule family section now.. At d topic enduring a marriage and also in search of a solution to re-ignite happy feeling is a welcome idea but what i dont support in enduring a marriage where ur life or sanity is at risk or where ur oda half isnt seeking solution to beta d current situation.. Separation or divorce can come in2 place during diz arc.

1 Like

Re: Enduring Marriage Vs Divorce by EfemenaXY: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
Why is it that people prefer to endure a loveless marriage instead of chosing divorce?

Because divorce, at best, can be quite messy.

sexyexcalibur: like staying with a cheating partner..e.g a woman I heard buys condoms for her husband because he is a cheat so as to prevent STDs ...

She must have weighed the pros and cons of being separated from him, whatever they might be. Having decided to hang on to her marriage, she's exercising "damage limitation" here, as per looking after both their ssexu.al health, moreso, hers.

Then again, she might be beating him at his own game too...
Re: Enduring Marriage Vs Divorce by Kanwulia: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
It depends on which would give you f2f be utmost peace!
Depends on the individual circumstance! kiss
All about preserving THE BEST of your emotional material, mental, physical and spiritual well-being! kiss
Re: Enduring Marriage Vs Divorce by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Marriage experiences, ramifications and circumstances is one you need to wear yourself in other to understand it.
Re: Enduring Marriage Vs Divorce by Kimikazi2: 4:45am On Oct 20, 2014
It depends on the individual circumstance. Sometimes, it is just better to leave a bad marriage and count ones losses than to stay perpetually unhappy because our culture frowns on divorce.
Re: Enduring Marriage Vs Divorce by Juzzybabe(f): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Really I have asked myself this question over and over. Some so-called marriages aren't worth the stress but I see people enduring it even if they know it will eventually lead to their death! Just to be counted among the married
Re: Enduring Marriage Vs Divorce by Mintayo(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Some call it endurance which is not bad, love endures all things; believing,trusting and praying that things will change,that the partner will change! It is called faith!
#christain perspective!

(1) (Reply)

See What A Guy Did To A Girl In The Night In Her Room / Watch Your Words Parents; They Affect Your Children / ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.