Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? (6936 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Hackin:
i saw 1 yesterday
you cant relate perfection to humans dearie..there MUST be a flaw,sure its doesnt hv to be preceptible

buh trust me hun,there IS a flaw!
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2014
Annypie:
you cant relate perfection to humans dearie..there MUST be a flaw,sure its doesnt hv to be preceptible

we re talking about physical attributes, i won't doubt ur assertion if the perfection u re refering to has to do with mannerism .
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2014
[quote
author=Hackin post=27294658]we re talking about physical attributes, i
won't doubt ur assertion if the perfection u re refering to has to do
with mannerism . [/quote]sure,am talking aesthetics.its hinged on wah ur definition of perfection is tho,wah appeals to you,might nt to another
every individual does hav their taste and preference.
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Annypie:

meanwhile u sound so tender, i hope the physical attributes and mannerisms behind this alluring female name are equally beautiful?
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
[quote
author=Hackin post=27294941]meanwhile u sound so tender, i hope the
physical attributes and mannerisms behind this alluring female name are
equally beautiful?[/quote]awwwn,am flushed..thanks
sure,its all from d same female na
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by LaurelP(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hackin:
meanwhile u sound so tender, i hope the physical attributes and mannerisms behind this alluring female name are equally beautiful?
Don't start
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaurelP:

Don't start
start what?
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by sexylogan(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:
Hmmm.It seems like you are young..

33 years and counting...
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hair on chest and Flatness... angry

Damn!!! I can't stand those features angry
Talk from experience how do you know that??
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
sexylogan:

1. Big head
2. Narrow hips
3. Small nya$$h
3. Small breas$t
4. Fake eyelashes
5. Dirty nails
6. Bad breath/mouth odour
7. Hairy armpits
8. Hairy legs
9. Body odour
10. Scruffy hair
11. Bleached skin
12. Broke girls
13. Hairy chest
14. Crooked teeth
15. Big nose
Broke girls,is there any or you want to say broke guys
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
All of the poster above me dey form,wife scarce oo,anyone way you see you better grab you copy now!!!
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by 1one: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Millet-sized breastz.

I can manage any other thing

But when it comes to breastz I don't laugh angry

Imagine that a time will come when I have to be sharing the breastz with at least two kids..
If it's millet sized... How would it go round all of us that are depending on it for suck of life, lick of life, handle of life, grabbing of life and all other etceteras of life angry

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by justmag(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaurelP:
What are your turn offs when it comes to a lady's physical makeup? What makes u shake ur head and look the other way when u see a lady?

Let's just discuss and have some fun. Lolz

For me, its ladies with large boobs and slippers nyash. irritating

Hairy body, unnecessary make up and bad weave
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by princesa(f): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
LaurelP:

What are your turn offs when it comes to a lady's physical makeup? What makes u shake ur head and look the other way when u see a lady?

Let's just discuss and have some fun. Lolz

For me, its ladies with large boobs and slippers nyash. irritating
you're not serious right?
Did she create herself?sad

you guys enh

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Pervert1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
If she is not very taller than Chinedu ikediezie....big turn off
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by naijaboiy: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
Talk from experience how do you know that??
What a question undecided

Do I need experience before I know this

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
1one:
Millet-sized breastz.

I can manage any other thing

But when it comes to breastz I don't laugh angry

Imagine that a time will come when I have to be sharing the breastz with at least two kids..
If it's millet sized... How would it go round all of us that are depending on it for suck of life, lick of life, handle of life, grabbing of life and all other etceteras of life angry
gringringringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by 1one: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

gringringringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin

See your arrow head laugh... Lool
gringringringrin
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by sexylogan(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
Broke girls,is there any or you want to say broke guys

Lol...
I purposely put this because most babes always say they hate broke guys.
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Dammyrosky(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tight outfit exposing dere private parts.
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

Trey songz right?

No, na Trey Music, mtschew.
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Girls with Manly voices...
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2014
assfreak:

No, na Trey Music, mtschew.
Ah no go even talk to you.You no see your name?
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 21, 2014
dovelike:

Ah no go even talk to you.You no see your name?

Oh, I see. U no get big yansh, na why you no wan talk to me abi? Sorry.
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2014
sexylogan:

33 years and counting...
I was right then.You are young
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by dayveed1(m): 1:58am On Oct 21, 2014
I only detest a lady that talk too much.... err'other problem is minor and they can be fixed!!!!
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by goalburner(m): 2:11am On Oct 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
All of the poster above me dey form,wife scarce oo,anyone way you see you better grab you copy now!!!
For whr?
Ur village right?
Wives surplus since 1823
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2014
goalburner:

For whr?
Ur village right?
Wives surplus since 1823
no for my town,na only babes wey go chop your money dey,wife material scarce
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2014
sexylogan:

Lol...
I purposely put this because most babes always say they hate broke guys.
yes we are allergic to them#lol
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by pamcode(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Hairy chest? LMFAO. Sounds like a Chewbacca
more like drall if u ask me
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2014
pamcode:
more like drall if u ask me

What's a drall?
Re: Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? by pamcode(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2014
MrIknowAll:
Girls with Manly voices...
bt dat kind of sexy to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet / See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen / I Just Took A Picture Of My Hand, Can We See Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.