Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Touching Sad Stories - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Touching Sad Stories (3998 Views)

MY Sad Stories While Schooling / We Are Able(a Touching Story) / Sad Stories From A Depressed Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
More updates coming....STAY TUNED
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
*****CLOUDY EYES*****

Eyes always clouded with sadness filled with tears, eyebrows so defined so dark so high, eyes so dark so beautiful so mysterious, nose so small so soft, lips so red so tender decorated with a smile as bright as crystals, cheeks so red as an apple, skin as white as pearls, as soft as a delicate petal, hands as small and tender as the ticklish wind, hair so long so dark so thick so shiny and wavy as a running free river, legs so tall and slender, body so fragile so beautiful so sweet.

I stumbled upon a Goddess of the Greeks, I never knew they exist, never knew they're here, I have not seen such pair of thick lashes decorating those haunting dark pair of eyes, she had the saddest eyes, her eyes were like a cloud ready to rain, she had the saddest look the saddest voice and the brightest smile, everybody thinks she's happy but I hear her cry, I hear her cry near the flowers everyday, I hear her screams, I see her sadness that no one sees, I hear her voice calling for help that know one hears, I see her scars '' the cat '' she says but I know who did it, she is punishing herself for a mistake she didn't make, she is not responsible, it's not her fault.

Everybody seems to get away from her everybody seems to be jealous .. she wants friends she's alone and she doesn't have anybody to talk to, she's withering fast and I don't think she'll live long, someone has got to save her, before she makes something wrong, her family don't even look her in the eye, they don't care, nobody cares, no one at all.

A beautiful girl I see from a distance, standing under the trees, I can notice the blood coming out of her bare feet, she doesn't care, she doesn't hurt anymore, she stands there like a statue lost in time, nothing hurts her, she adjusted to the pain, she hears no one, sees nothing but ghosts of her own mind, she lost to reality and she's now in an eternal world of her own, her parents tried to talk to her, but she doesn't seem to hear, she lost senses of time and place, she lost herself to the monsters inside her head, she doesn't eat she doesn't drink, she only stares blankly into nothing, she cries because of nothing, she laughs sarcastically because of nothing, she became a victim of her own mind, a victim of the people who didn't understand, all that she wanted was a warm home, a kind smile, a deep hug, a kiss before she sleeps, a friend she can run to when she is troubled or confused, she had no one .. so she started making her own house, her own home her own friends her own school her own life and world, she escaped through her mind into a world of mystery, and all that was left of her is her sad eyes, her sad teary eyes that no one cared to notice.

She's all better now, she went to her own world, now all that's left is to escape her body from this cruel world, she falls into deep sleep every night and she doesn't move, she doesn't make a single sound only the sound of her breathing, her fast low shivering breaths, you can see the bones though her back you can see her hips, you can see her ribs, her fingers became sticks, and her skin became grey, her family is in despair but it's too late, they should have cared, they should have noticed her, they should have gave her warmth, it's too late now, it's too late.

One day the smell of Roses led the way, roses are floating in a river of blood, river of sadness, river of death, her white dress became red, her pearl white skin became red, the bright blue sky reflected on her black open eyes, with tears dried on her face she laid in a beautiful bed of blood and roses a bed of freedom, she finally escaped, her demons helped her through her way, her smile is planted on her face, stupid people think she died happy because of that smile, she was the saddest person on this earth, she kept it all hidden inside and planted a smile on her face, she knew her family would foolishly think she's happy so she kept the smile, she kept her sadness hidden till the last moment of her life, she killed her self, she went to her world that she created, she's gone now, tears and screams won't help, she lived 21 years, and you didn't notice, after she's gone, you did ? sorry, but I won't forgive, and I won't forget the sad eyes she possessed I won't forget her drawings, her stories, her fake laughs, her gentle songs she sings to me before I sleep, you killed her, you killed me, I won't forget, I won't forgive, don't cry, don't scream her name, it's too late.
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
**********BREAKUP!!!!**********

I am in love with a girl for like two years now. I met her when I was in high school. It was love at first sight. I simply couldn't take my eyes off her. But I hid my feelings for her, since she had a BF and they seemed madly in love. But I kept loving her from a distance and after some time I became one of her good friend. Later I found out that she knew that I was in love with her and always liked me but not just on the same level. But that's later to the story. After being friends with her, we used to hang out some times. Each time I passed with her made me very happy. After few months I found out that she and her boyfriend are fighting constantly. She used to cry a lot for this. I always stayed with her as a good friend and comforted her to my best. And god knows I have never tried to take this as a chance and try to break them apart. One time they had a really big fight over something and after some days they broke up. She got really very upset and cried a lot. After a month when she was finally over him, she proposed me on her own!!! Although it was just a matter of time before I was gonna do it, I just couldn't find the right moment. I immediately shared my feelings for her too. And at last we became a couple. It was all good for almost a year and those were the golden days of my life, but life just doesn't stay on a happy corner. Her old boy friend came back and wanted her in his life back. But she said no. after that she started behaving differently, she doesn't talk too much, doesn't want to return my calls. And one day she came to me and said that she is sorry, she could not carry on what she was doing. It would be wrong for her to be with me, when her heart is thinking of her ex. She said this wouldn't be fair to me. I did not say anything to her, but my whole life broke apart. I don't feel like doing anything now a days. I heard that she and her boyfriend are getting along just fine. And I seem to be floating in the ocean of sadness...

1 Like

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Aipete2(f): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Abeg, do u want me to waste all the tears in my eyes? Ehn?

1 Like

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Aipete2:
Abeg, do u want me to waste all the tears in my eyes? Ehn?
lol....are u rili crying??
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Aipete2(f): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2014
Nunushokoto:
lol....are u rili crying??
Yes now

1 Like

Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Aipete2:
Yes now
Hmmmm
Re: Touching Sad Stories by Nunushokoto(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
**********BROKEN**********

Tell my why do things have to change when they were perfect from the start...?

Why do we have to lose everything that we have always been holding onto, after everything that we've been through together..?

I kept thinking that this loneliness, this sadness, this.. emptiness would be gone if I kept you by my side. But now, I realize that even though something is near you.. they feel.. distant. Was it because I was forcing them to continue staying by my side? Was it because.. because you don't feel the way I wanted you too. Was it because.. was it because I was too selfish to realize what you truly felt? Was it because.. I was always focusing on my feelings, that I didn't even have the time to consider what YOU felt? Or was it because.. you saw right through me..?

I thought that this love was our destiny. I thought that you would always stay by my side because.. I felt something connect between us when we first met.. All I ever wanted for us to be happy, but I guess things wasn't like the way it was before..

I just wanted to say.. that even after all we've been through, you thought me something special. Even though our love didn't last, I truly realized how it felt like to have a true love... The last thing I ever received from you was your last smile... and the first and last letter you gave to me..

"Dear Scarlett,
I am sitting in my room, writing this letter. Although, I'm not the type to write, I'd rather say it here rather that in your face because.. I'd rather not see that tears on your face. You might already know what I'm about to say, but.. please forgive me. I couldn't give you everything you wanted, and I feel pathetic that I couldn't.. In the times we've spent there were times when you truly smiled, and times when I saw those fake smiles.. To tell you the truth, I hated myself every time you had to force yourself.. I just wanted to tell you that you didn't have to force yourself.. It didn't matter to me whoever you were, but I guess.. I just didn't want to see you this way.."

I stopped and tears came out of my eyes. I wasn't forcing myself.. maybe telling myself to do so, was like that.. but those times, I wasn't mad or sad.. I was overjoyed because I've always wanted this moment to come.. I wanted to treasure you forever.. But now you're gone..

" We've been together for so long.. but, we both know our relationship changed after all those years. We changed.. and in you heart, I think you realized it too. Maybe the time together, got us to realize that we needed some time apart. You might think that this will be a couple of weeks and a couple of months.. but.. I don't know. Every time we fought, I hated myself for it. Somehow, even though we loved each other, we lost that magical bond that kept us together. I know that sounds like an excuse, but please forgive me when I say that I didn't mean to fall in love with someone else."

I stopped for a moment. Repeating that sentence in my head. "Please forgive me when I say that I didn't mean to fall in love with someone else." Although this letter was never unopened.. and even though that was a year ago, it still hurt.

" I'll understand if you never want to talk to me again, just as I'll understand if you tell me that you hate me. Part of me hates me, too. Even though you may not want to hear it, I want you to know that you'll always hold a special part in my heart. You're the perfect girl, you're kind and gentle, but more than that.. you're the first girl I ever truly loved. And no matter what the future brings, you always will be, and I know that yours and my life is better for it.

I'm sorry
-Luke"

And with that, the letter ended.

The hardest part of being broken is moving on with your life though you're miserable inside. the excruciating pain will be a torture for each and every passing day. it's hard to live like your normal self again, because all you could think about is the pain of losing someone you dearly love....and most painful? is...losing him because of somebody else. no soothing words could compensate the pains......every waking moment without him is a constant reminder that he's no longer yours...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impregnate Me Or I Die - Episode 11 / Lighthouse In Amazon (Complete Novel) / I will Design A Book Cover For ₦1000 (Portfolio Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.