Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). (792 Views)

*******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** / Cj Wins 'lags Finest 2' Rap Battles. Cj Becomes 2008 Battle Rap Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). by icewinz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
FIGHT OF THE CHAMPION.

NL rap battles present:FIGHT OF THE CHAMPION:korLinx(d challenger) vs xpecail(D champ).

*voting criteria*.

Opener-1 point.

Rhymes-2 point.

Similies/metaphors-2point.

Punchlines-3point.

Personals-2point.

Flow-1point.

Wordplay-2point.

Closer-1point.

*Rules*
-20lines.

-deadline is 6pm,monday 20th october 2014.

-Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date/time.

-no biting,swaying,streching,parental diss,feeding or recycling.

-no accusation without proof.

-whatever u feel is wrong put in your vote,vote and state whatever u found wrong.

-only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

-laguna,geoxpress.fuckyouhard,elimaxus,mikuz,ibime,toogar,miky ares.. Pls judge and cast your votes.

GOODLUCK!!!.
Re: Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). by XPECIAL007: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thumbs up Ice-winz......
...korlinx we paste tonight @11PM .....wah do u sAy?

2 Likes

Re: Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). by icewinz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Were korlinx self?..make d guy show woo.
Re: Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). by icewinz(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Xclusive and korlinx waka dere...ah taya for u..sha.
Re: Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). by XPECIAL007: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2014
icewinz:
Xclusive and korlinx waka dere...ah taya for u..sha.
.......dude hiz d challenger hiz meant to post first, buh since he hAz nOt even shOwed up .....ama post a no show verse lAter.......so as nOt to leave da thread Empty.....
Re: Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). by Leomi(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2014
Lmao. . .viewing.
Re: Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). by icewinz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Let nat leave here empty tho...mah freese wacko lines
Re: Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). by icewinz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ahm dat which has been true the least u can do is to WATCH mE PASS TrU YA ASS like BORROWS and BARS do. Ur ass to? Is wide too. Ah saw that BAR when it INGEST the LYRICAL BALLS/that i SPIT-CLOROPHINICAL DRUGS THAT EYE TREAT.

BISECT ya ass wid COMPASS like am tryna set an angle to your INSANITY nd when My punch struck u recall ya HISTROY LINES-THEY-USED TO BE WACK nd 4k that used to be mined *crude that used to be mined*.

Am the best illest of dopes.the nigga that cleared ya ass when u needed some HOPES. And SUCH IS LIFE-damn killing his VIBES.
When ur ''LG'' cant work too? Ur LIFE IS BAD!

Illict coming up wid GUNS and ARSENALS damn Bleep his tribe even his O-zils(zeals). Is gone get wid opin and leave his team wid goals like bad fortunes shii.

My barz come foward to ya NECK and PUT AN END TO YA MISERY.

The next tym ull see me is when i see ya COUPS/''CORPSE'' around and come wid RED-FLOWERS like valentine then place on ya CHEST and say ''GONE SO SOOn THE LOCAL CHAMPION''.
Re: Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). by detunj: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hey guys please we need ur help.....check d link below and follow d diss btw #detunj and #obontami up to date.....dey are bth quacks but wnt to knw wu is beta.....so kindly please vote(cause d loser gets banned frm rap section)

This is d http://www.nairaland.com/109969/2-lines-diss-person-above/92

(1) (Reply)

Am New / Rapping With The Stars / All Welcome Otuka Aka Otukasibe D Rapper Formerly Known As Ofoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.