Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Crimes Of President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crimes Of President Jonathan (1923 Views)

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / The Crimes Of Buhari - Wole Soyinka / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crimes Of President Jonathan by egift(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
In 2011, Nigerians were pitying a Zoologist who wan being intimidated by Mrs. Turai Yar'Adua, unable to hold Federal Executive Council meetings because the woman will not allow him to seat on the Presidential seat. Everyone who got too lucky, and hard hoped he will write his name in Gold.

But having spent 5 years in power and running one of the guarded corrupt administration, here are some of the things that made its way to public glare. Add yours.

- Mishandling the abduction of the ChibokGirls.
- Inconsistency in the handling Boko Haram crisis. And the apparent shielding of Boko Haram Sponsors for reasons best know to him.

- When asked to declare his assets, he declared - "I Don't Give A Dam"
- He was also wrong for claiming not to know where the Girls were held (his top general publicly said he know).

- He protect known Boko Haram sponsors. Even traveled to Chad with one.
- Senate provided additional funds to pay for Subsidy till April 2012, but Jonathan ambushed Nigerians who traveled to Xmas in 2011 with his anti-people policy.

- Till date nobody is jail for looting N100b Police funds. Till date there is not record of over 20billion of that money.
- Jonathan and his minister organized illegal immigration job scam, 19 applicants got killed, he did not employ even one of them and none of the applicants were refunded the money the government extorted from them.

- How about the persecution of #BringBackOurGirls campaigners. After 6 months of continuous campaign, Jonathan have not even spoken to the group (is he not worse than the cabal that kept him in Mrs Turai's kitchen?)
- In order to have monopoly of spending money from sales of Crude oil (a duty of the Federal Executive Council), for 3 years he did not remit $49billion.

- When Sanusi wrote him, he kept quiet, when it became public knowledge, he denied it. But when more details were release and Sanusi refused to back down, they came with a long list of what NNPC did with it (Refineries maintenance, running cost, funding the budget, paying subsidy, funding FG projects). Who sent them?

- Till date, Jonathan cannot account for $10.8 billion and if you add the funds illegally spent on Kerosene Subsidy, it will amount to $20 billion.
- Jonathan abhors clean hands. See Ribadu, Soludo and Sanusi - individuals lured, deceived and clamped down on for trying the little they can.

- Out of Jonathan's numerous Committees, none have been completely implemented. Some are even completely abandoned.
- Jonathan is receptive to Corruption, even communities in the SS paid by oil companies never got the money. Few people ambushed and shared the money (Jonathan and his anti-corruption agencies are silent). Even people that have served jail time are pardoned.

- Many Nigerians are suffering for not compromising their patriotism to the nation. Here is a word from the president to them "Stealing Is Not Corruption". How are they suppose to remain strong now that it is now officially against them.
- Jonathan have not put any high profile thief in jail (even in the villages). Under Jonathan, don't steal - If you must, make it big (nothing will happen to you, you will even get a front row).

- All the money reserved for difficult years ahead have been depleted by Jonathan and his crew instead of growing it.
- A commander in chief who cannot visit some sections of Nigeria as if they are foreign lands.

Jonathan's afflictions are mostly self inflicted and an offshoot of mismanagement. Corruption will be voted out in 2015.

God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by 2cato: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2014

7 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by egift(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nigerians say NO to Clueless Leadership. Elect GMB to send Corruption to immediate medical trip abroad.

3 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bros keep going you re earning your pay.....no wonder they quoted you in their facebook page.
Goodluck to you grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by adanduka: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
APC @ WORK.
2015 IS HERE, SORRY YOU LOST.

5 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
In 2011, Nigerians were pitying a Zoologist who wan being intimidated by Mrs. Turai Yar'Adua, unable to hold Federal Executive Council meetings because the woman will not allow him to seat on the Presidential seat. Everyone who got too lucky, and hard hoped he will write his name in Gold.

But having spent 5 years in power and running one of the guarded corrupt administration, here are some of the things that made its way to public glare. Add yours.

- Inconsistency in the handling Boko Haram crisis. And the apparent shielding of Boko Haram Sponsors for reasons best know to him.
- He was also wrong for claiming not to know where the Girls were held (his top general publicly said he know).
- Senate provided additional funds to pay for Subsidy till April 2012, but Jonathan ambushed Nigerians who traveled to Xmas in 2011 with his anti-people policy.
- Till date nobody is jail for looting N100b Police funds. Till date there is not record of over 20billion of that money.
- Jonathan and his minister organized illegal immigration job scam, 19 applicants got killed, he did not employ even one of them and none of the applicants were refunded the money the government extorted from them.
- How about the persecution of #BringBackOurGirls campaigners. After 6 months of continuous campaign, Jonathan have not even spoken to the group (is he not worse than the cabal that kept him in Mrs Turai's kitchen?)
- In order to have monopoly of spending money from sales of Crude oil (a duty of the Federal Executive Council), for 3 years he did not remit $49billion.
- When Sanusi wrote him, he kept quiet, when it became public knowledge, he denied it. But when more details were release and Sanusi refused to back down, they came with a long list of what NNPC did with it (Refineries maintenance, running cost, funding the budget, paying subsidy, funding FG projects). Who sent them?
- Till date, Jonathan cannot account for $10.8 billion and if you add the funds illegally spent on Kerosene Subsidy, it will amount to $20 billion.
- Jonathan abhors clean hands. See Ribadu, Soludo and Sanusi - individuals lured, deceived and clamped down on for trying the little they can.
- Out of Jonathan's numerous Committees, none have been completely implemented. Some are even completely abandoned.
- Jonathan is receptive to Corruption, even communities in the SS paid by oil companies never got the money. Few people ambushed and shared the money (Jonathan and his anti-corruption agencies are silent). Even people that have served jail time are pardoned.
- Many Nigerians are suffering for not compromising their patriotism to the nation. Here is a word from the president to them "Stealing Is Not Corruption". How are they suppose to remain strong now that it is now officially against them.
- Jonathan have not put any high profile thief in jail (even in the villages). Under Jonathan, don't steal - If you must, make it big (nothing will happen to you, you will even get a front row).
- All the money reserved for difficult years ahead have been depleted by Jonathan and his crew instead of growing it.
- A commander in chief who cannot visit some sections of Nigeria as if they are foreign lands.

Jonathan's afflictions are mostly self inflicted and an offshoot of mismanagement. Corruption will be voted out in 2015.

God bless Nigeria.

WOW

These crimes are enough for impeachment, then imprisonment and then firing squad and thereafter to hanging and then sentenced to life imprisonment without parole

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by YungwizzzyChina: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

God bless Nigeria.

kk
Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by amakufrancis(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

God bless Nigeria.
kkk
Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Lamour1: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
I have noticed that when one fails to believe in GEJ, that person is automatically a Northerner or a S.westerner, if you believe you are a S. Easterner or from S.s.
I never wanted to believe that young people are paid to campaign online until i got to this forum. Most times i read posts with facts but when you continue posting and smearing in the name of campaign. I foresee many still voting GEJ even with the attached Cluelessness to his govt. people have started believing that these are all lies because of how frequent he is been attacked.You guys should post constructively, how the govt you support will solve multiple issues facing this country. The OP have created between yesterday and today, not less than five threads and have commented more than 300times. If i may ask,does he have another thing doing apart from been online.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
I just noticed that egift does not have a job. How can a reasonable person open threads and comment on every political threads like he/she lives on Nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by beejaay: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lamour1:
I have noticed that when one fails to believe in GEJ, that person is automatically a Northerner or a S.westerner, if you believe you are a S. Easterner or from S.s.
I never wanted to believe that young people are paid to campaign online until i got to this forum. Most times i read posts with facts but when you continue posting and smearing in the name of campaign. I foresee many still voting GEJ even with the attached Cluelessness to his govt. people have started believing that these are all lies because of how frequent he is been attack. You guys should post constructively, how the govt you support will solve multiple issues facing this country. The OP have created between yesterday and today, not less than five threads and have commented more than 300times. If i may ask,does he have another thing doing apart from been online.
nice observation bros.the singular reason why gej will win come 2015 is the manner the opposition is going about their styles both online and offline.people around me here av started asking questions why the frequent ill-critical attack on gej,it makes everything look fishy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dominiquez:
I just noticed that egift does not have a job. How can a reasonable person open threads and comment on every political threads like he/she lives on Nairaland.
That is his work he is an APC paid agent but don't worry after election hunger will set in then he will know what he did to himself only if he will not commit suicide after the election.

4 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lamour1:
I never wanted to believe that young people are paid to campaign online until i got to this forum. Most times i read posts with facts but when you continue posting and smearing in the name of campaign. I foresee many still voting GEJ even with the attached Cluelessness to his govt. people have started believing that these are all lies because of how frequent he is been attack. You guys should post constructively, how the govt you support will solve multiple issues facing this country. The OP have created between yesterday and today, not less than five threads and have commented more than 300times. If i may ask,does he have another thing doing apart from been online.
All these i am neutral people again

1 Like

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by talktimi(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op please work hard, we understand your hustle

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-29237507
Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
We know paid agents when we see them!

They are online 24/7 and even monitor Nairaland more than the owner.

They open different topics on how Jonathan slept with their mother, et al, undecided

They have different monikers

On Sundays they come online in their different formats and claim to be Christians with their family

They urge us to vote a 70 something year old dictator as the ruler of Nigeria, a nation of above 70 million youths...

We know them from their tone and how they stoutly defend their paymasters.

Some of them bear Ibo names but they are core Fulani/Hausa..

They see everything wrong with development as long as its Jonathan's Government...

They are known Boko Haram sympathizers

They plan to Islamise Nigeria by all means possible and return power back to the North

We know them and we know their evil plans.

5 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by omenka(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
Nigerians say NO to Clueless Leadership. Elect GMB to send Corruption to immediate medical trip abroad.
We say a capital NO to retention of the culture of corruption in high places!!

We say a capital NO to the culture of granting state pardons and VIP status to convicted crooks!!

We say a capital NO to the culture of granting terrorist sponsors and enemies of state VIP status!!

We say a capital NO to the culture of promoting ethnoreligious intolerance amongst Nigerians!!

We say a capital NO to harbouring clueless dimwits as our policy makers!!

We say a capital NO to the culture of granting criminals juicy contracts to protect our maritime borders thereby jeopardising national security when we have state agencies with the mandate of doing same!!

We say a capital NO to everything PDP represents!!

#KickOutTheCankerwormsForever!!

Ps: Bro you might wanna space the items in the original post. @egift.

3 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by xtervaganza(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Now we need you to spit here the crimes of buhari

Don't fail us ooo, we are depending on you to expose him too
Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by anonimi: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

WOW

These crimes are enough for impeachment, then imprisonment and then firing squad and thereafter to hanging and then sentenced to life imprisonment without parole

I thought the Arewa People's Congress, APC was in majority at the House of Reps. Any idea why they did not initiate impeachment proceedings
Perhaps because they are MORE corrupt and have committed MORE crimes angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Lamour1: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

All these i am neutral people again

Definitely, i will vote the candidate that my mind accepts, that will make my country a better place; be it Buhari,GEJ et all.
Making it known or not before hand is my sincere right. I choose to be neutral because i have seen the after effects of war and is always fueled by people with their mouth and keyboard.
But i still insist that those that do not wish well for this country either by tribe or party affiliation will live to see this great country rise like never before. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Iykopee(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

God bless Nigeria.

Crap from a boko sympathizer.

4 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by egift(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dominiquez:

Whenever the PDP cankerworms run out of ideas, they result to name-calling, cheap blackmails and character assassinations.
Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Iykopee(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lamour1:

^^^ the OP is perenially jobless. Ask a newly registered NL who owns NL, he/she might mistake the OP for seun due to his constant online appearances with numerous posts but says little of any value.

5 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by vedd: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nigerians have rejected Jonathan since the the day he made up his mind to uppress the people with the subsidy saga. He is sitting on borrowed time, and decieved by self-serving criminal handlers.

2 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by iamtheprincipal: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
calebo101:
We know paid agents when we see them!

They are online 24/7 and even monitor Nairaland more than the owner.

They open different topics on how Jonathan slept with their mother, et al, undecided

They have different monikers

On Sundays they come online in their different formats and claim to be Christians with their family

They urge us to vote a 70 something year old dictator as the ruler of Nigeria, a nation of above 70 million youths...

We know them from their tone and how they stoutly defend their paymasters.

Some of them bear Ibo names but they are core Fulani/Hausa..

They see everything wrong with development as long as its Jonathan's Government...

They are known Boko Haram sympathizers

They plan to Islamise Nigeria by all means possible and return power back to the North

We know them and we know their evil plans.

I'd urge you to keep mute if you've got nothing meaningful to add to this thread. The OP has made points clear.
My question goes thus; the issues he (the OP) enumerated, are they facts are not?

My belief is that what 57years old GEJ couldn't provide Nigerians in his 5years reign as the GCFR, I have no doubt that 72years old GMB would make them available if given the opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Curlieweed: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
anonimi:

I thought the Arewa People's Congress, APC was in majority at the House of Reps. Any idea why they did not initiate impeachment proceedings
Perhaps because they are MORE corrupt and have committed MORE crimes angry

People like EGift and his alter ego Omenka operate on the cynical calculation that most of the denizens of these online boards are too young to remember what a disastrous monster Bin Buhari was. They also believe that most of the readers are too lazy to learn about social commentary regarding his era of misrule even from such renowned social commentators as Prof. Wole Soyinka and Fela! who weighed the slowpoke and concluded that he was just an "Animal in Craseman Skin"

The promoters of this extreme fascist don't care to enlighten their misguided supporters that apart from judicial murder and brutal suppression of the most commonplace civil liberties, Bin Buhari's dark era was the only time in Nigeria (not even during the civil war) when everyday commodities like sugar, rice, vegetable oil, soap and other bare essentials were rationed as a result of extreme scarcity brought about by the tyrant's primitive economic policies which included breaking into private warehouses and seizing goods from businessmen and finally simply confiscating billions of Naira from poor Nigerians through an incompetently engineered currency change.

The raw truth is that Imam Bin Buhari's only claim to fame is his fanatical support from the sharia belt earned through his open support for Sharia when other elite members of the Northern establishment were more circumspect in their support. That is his only electoral value and that is what smart people like BAT and Hell Ruffian are trying to exploit. Thankfully, it's is also his political albatross and will ensure that he will remain unelectable. These attempts to deodorize and beatify a washed up, fascist, failed dictator will always fail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by egift(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Iykopee:
^^^ the OP is perenially jobless. Ask a newly registered NL who owns NL, he/she might mistake the OP for seun due to his constant online appearances with numerous posts but says little of any value.

Funny how clueless TANiods claim to know me from their dwelling place in Hell grin

Let me give you a bit on me. Am a Web Developer, an Astrophysicist and a big fan of Aeronautics. I run my ICT firm. When my Observatory centre is ready, I will be promoting it here on Nairaland. All I know in Aeronautics were self-taught, so am not planning much in that angle.

As for Politics, I took serious interest in during the rigorous Primary Campaign between Hillary and Obama. And come 2015, I will vote GMB so that Nigeria can be free from the Claws of Corruption. It is taking a big toll on the live of every Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by anonimi: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Iykopee:

He is actually not jobless at least internet warrior for the supporters of APC HYPOCRISY and LIE fabricating system na work too

1 Like

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

I'd urge you to keep mute if you've got nothing meaningful to add to this thread. The OP has made points clear.
My question goes thus; the issues he (the OP) enumerated, are they facts are not?

My belief is that what 57years old GEJ couldn't provide Nigerians in his 5years reign as the GCFR, I have no doubt that 72years old GMB would make them available if given the opportunity.

Please ZIP your mouth. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

After Buhari then bring in Gowon and after him bring Shagari and after him bring back Obasanjo.

You should reside in Cameroon. E-warrior

1 Like

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lamour1:

Definitely, i will vote the candidate that my mind accepts, that will make my country a better place; be it Buhari,GEJ et all.
Making it known or not before hand is my sincere right. I choose to be neutral because i have seen the after effects of war and is always fueled by people with their mouth and keyboard.
But i still insist that those that do not wish well for this country either by tribe or party affiliation will live to see this great country rise like never before. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
We all mean well for this country, that's why we support and seek support for whoever will make Nigeria great.

Btw this is obtainable all over the world, expecially in advance democracy. So addressing us like we are 1idiots
Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by iamtheprincipal: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Keep on rocking, egift. You're on the right track.
Those dudes are allergic to the truth.

egift:

Funny how clueless TANiods claim to know me from their dwelling place in Hell grin

Let me give you a bit on me. Am a Web Developer, an Astrophysicist and a big fan of Aeronautics. I run my ICT firm. When my Observatory centre is ready, I will be promoting it here on Nairaland. All I know in Aeronautics were self-taught, so am not planning much in that angle.

As for Politics, I took serious interest in during the rigorous Primary Campaign between Hillary and Obama. And come 2015, I will vote GMB so that Nigeria can be free from the Claws of Corruption. It is taking a big toll on the live of every Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by Stantiques: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dominiquez:
bros eh,free dt guy.na hustle he dey.man must waka.
abi u wan employ am.
Re: The Crimes Of President Jonathan by MasterJayJay: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2022
grin

Greetings to the hypocrites!

The only reason why they haven't accused their Buhari of same is they are ass lickers.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Pidgin-speaking ''Oyibo'' Says Yorubas shyyte in public places / Throwback Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife And Children In The Early 80s / Security Alert! Boko Haram Boys Suspected In Oreofero Street In Bariga, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.