Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) (41707 Views)

Davido Fighting & Beating A Fan In London --( Pics & Vid ) / Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) / Davido Chilling Femi Otedola! Billionaire’s Son Meets With A Billionaire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by idu1(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2014
austinbrown:
What's the big deal, T.I stays close to my house here in new york, smh for Nigerians
smh for u. Picture of ur house nd T.I house or............ U r jst dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by kendrick93(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2014
nairaman66:

I beg to disagree! The video was below par. Low picture quality, bad lightings etc.. Go see for yourself again
i hav watched dat video and dats one of my best videos.. bad quality wat? d dance moves too were amazing.great song
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by dayveed1(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2014
This goddamnlike thread shouldn't be making front page, how will David plus T.I chilling stories or wizkid and samklef beef ish plus "who wore it better " craps gonna affect me intellectually?? there are educational, motivational and programming threads.. they hardly make front page.. wtf is wrong with our mods? I ain't hating on David neither T.I just saying tho!

I'm sure NL isn't about celeb gist/gossips alone.
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by roufy235(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2014
we don hear
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by lulu1986(f): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=cuteemperor post=27286238]
gbagaun!.......... your english teacher don suffer
sorry swahili z ma first language honey,so chillax.
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Puah(f): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Owk,and aw does "dis" change the value of naira...abeg*sipin lipton nd observing*
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Raypawer(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2014
ayusco85:
how does this pictures changed the life of an ordinary nigerian for Gods sake?

i don't know for you, but for me

it makes me dream big
aspire to play with the big guns in my field of work
become the best in what i do
hustle hard
pray harder...

Dude, u need some inspiration to win some battle... nd this guy z going places nd by me seeing this pic, am inspired!
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by experimentist: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2014
See hin face like OBO (monkey)
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by ayusco85(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2014
Raypawer:

it makes me dream big
hustle hard
pray harder...

Dude, u need some inspiration to win some battle... nd this guy z going places nd by me seeing this pic, am inspired!

not everyone gets inspired this way. maybe thats how u do get ur inspiration
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by ayusco85(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2014
Mancity26:

As if the picture will affect the price of Garri in market

ask me o. am suspecting these mods, they receive brown envelops from these celebrities
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by ayusco85(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2014
scobaba:

For everytym u reply people by reminding them of ur signature...u show urself to be d bigger fool grin

Recommendation...to make ur signature more effective, say. nutyn to people who quote you. wink

ur stalking me dude. am not gay pls. leave me alone biko.
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Dreyl(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2014
I don't give a flying fvck *in chris brown's voice*
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by dayveed1(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2014
Raypawer:

it makes me dream big
hustle hard
pray harder...

David chilling with T.I makes you dream big? wtf he's more like your role model at the age of 26? you need spiritual attention!! meant no insult tho....lmao
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by ayusco85(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2014
ndidibabe:
...and when did a picture start changing people's life?

u say?
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by freesinzu(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
Nice. But nigerian artists don't seem to understand that working with foreign musicians is not everything. After they get a lil spotlight from d international world they seem to loose it completely. Eg dbanj, wizkid

Dbanj never lost international recognition maybe wizkid
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2014
Ladycloud:
.....lol...i like this guy
. *winks*
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Toybreezy: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2014
austinbrown:
What's the big deal, T.I stays close to my house here in new york, smh for Nigerians

Prove its not a big deal!! Create a thread a nairalander with t.I and update you guys photos a$$hole hater! Fvck you I hate people who famz
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by austinbrown: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Toybreezy:

Prove its not a big deal!! Create a thread a nairalander with t.I and update you guys photos a$$hole hater! Fvck you I hate people who famz
my dear Bleep u 2, don't knw why some people are soo stupid
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by kaybrizzy(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2014
How does ur comment change it?
ayusco85:
how does this pictures changed the life of an ordinary nigerian for Gods sake?
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by swaggss: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2014
ddooskie:
undecided in Naeto C's voice *Kini Big deal?* when a Nairalander was chilling with TuPac & DaGrin lastweek, he didn't make a fuss about it.
. Guy you bad ooo...lwkmdd

1 Like

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by ayusco85(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2014
kaybrizzy:
How does ur comment change it?

ask me again
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by buoye1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
austinbrown:
olodo, what am saying is that T.I is like every other nigga we see everyday so I wonder why this picture even made front page
lol..I hear u
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by slydog(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wetin dey do this TI sef way every body dey fear am self. 50 cent apologized to TI years back for a slight, even snoop lion recently apologised to TI for yabbing Iggy Azeala.
I also remember one black Boxer sef, wetin be him name, dey fear TI

TI, kilode??
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
austinbrown:

LOL T.I. is Atlanta born and bred and still lives there. They don't call him 'King of the South' for no reason.
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by moneymaker24(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
If I post a picture of me and my Girlfriend, will I make front page ni
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by austinbrown: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Skateboard:

LOL T.I. is Atlanta born and bred and still lives there. They don't call him 'King of the South' for no reason.
u don't knw what u r talking about
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
austinbrown:
u don't knw what u r talking about
You are the one that don't know what you're talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Building A House - 5-Bedroom Bungalow (Photo) / BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) / Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.