Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me (4732 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by chlowi(f): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
cheesy grin grin lmao, this got me laughing!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 20, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by Fxwarrior: 2:34am On Oct 20, 2014
corperscorner:
I got married early this year and ever since, my wife has never for once stepped into the kitchen to cook for me.

Its always been Mr Biggs and Sweet Sensation. She acts in a very strange manner at all times and this has got me wondering who I truly got married to.

Though she never cooked during our courtship, I didn't see it as a big deal. But it just got worse.

Recently, I confronted her and demanded she must cook for me by force or she should be ready to go back to her parents house. We had an heated argument over this...as I requested her to make me hot rice.

She stared at me in an absurd manner and said "you want hot rice abi, you want rice abi, OKAY"

The next thing I saw, my wife hit the wall with her palm 3 times and a very hot plate of jollof rice...dished inside black calabash, appeared from no where and she said "Oya take".

I didn't wait to check mayb the rice has meat or not, I took to my hills and since then, I haven't been home.

Please help me beg my wife to leave my house if you know her...

Buahahahahaha

Op you must be kidding, right?
Like seriously? You want rice abi, you want rice. This would make a good Nollywood script. Nkem Owoh and Patience Ozokwoh fits in naturally.

Even if it were real. Don't you know any Pastor you can contact for deliverance. To think you have been sleeping with her. Why are we supposed to do? Tell her-someone we don't know and who doesn't know us to leave your house from Nairaland.
If I say you are foolish, it would be an insult to foolish people.

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by malaria(f): 3:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Poster seems you wify is a magician, pls tell to be repeating that when ever you need money.
Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by edwife(f): 3:54am On Oct 20, 2014
Wale adenuga production presents:This is super story.
(my wife,hot rice and magic).
Previously on super story:coperstone has abandoned the house,and asking for the wife to leave,stay tuned for the next episode. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by EfemenaXY: 6:09am On Oct 20, 2014
This is the most creative thread I've come across on this section.

Kudos & thanks for sharing your "experiences" with us, @op. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by corperscorner: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2014
You guys think I'm joking ryt...

grin
Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by IrunOBO: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no be you dey request for hot rice?

Now u see rice wey dey hot pass stove you dey run...

(wife appears from no where0 *you must eat this rice, OYA TAKE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by destante(f): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lol. orisirisi
Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by JEITO: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Guy you are lucky o, free food! Sweet food! Na to dey demand different kind of foods 3times a day na. And to say you are not paying for the preparation.

Better return home and start enjoying your luck cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by Godmystrength: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
@ OP--- see as i was reading your post with all seriousness until i got to the part of hitting the wall to get hot rice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

That's an asset you've got there o... Just go and master her mumu button very well and maybe some other things apart from rice can come out from same wall like cool cash.......

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin grin grin

Madness.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by imurboss: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin grin grin can't stop laughing grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by Tvegas(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Africa magic lede yoruba, oyato. Seriously an overdose of everything can affect mental health that includes movies. grin
Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by Kanwulia: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
You cannot change the goal-posts of marriage EVEN ONE SECOND after the matrimonial championship matches have begun!
With all due disrespect. . . .
You sir. . . . .are FRANKLY AN AZZZZZZE! kiss
Next time, don't get carried away by the "sweeeeeet smell" of a poohsie. . . .and ALWAYS look in your shopping-basket before you make your final purchases on ANY GOOD! kiss
Do not complain when you have arrived home with a ROTTEN YAM TUBER!

You paid for it!
Now, eat it like that or go back to "The Market"!

ASIS!!!!! BABY!!!! kiss
Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by widowhusband: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2014
mine wz like, i think you need money my sweeri gbam, gbam, gbam on bedside drawer and since then na unlimited ATM dey ma bedside o. Op! Op!! our wifeys na sisters o
Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
...This is super-funny....

Its obvious the OP is a joker.....an unserious being.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tales by moonlight!

Story for the ancestors

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Help OP its me your wife. Your hot rice is still on the table waiting for you angry grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by OXCUBA: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
corperscorner:
I got married early this year and ever since, my wife has never for once stepped into the kitchen to cook for me.

Its always been Mr Biggs and Sweet Sensation. She acts in a very strange manner at all times and this has got me wondering who I truly got married to.

Though she never cooked during our courtship, I didn't see it as a big deal. But it just got worse.

Recently, I confronted her and demanded she must cook for me by force or she should be ready to go back to her parents house. We had an heated argument over this...as I requested her to make me hot rice.

She stared at me in an absurd manner and said "you want hot rice abi, you want rice abi, OKAY"

The next thing I saw, my wife hit the wall with her palm 3 times and a very hot plate of jollof rice...dished inside black calabash, appeared from no where and she said "Oya take".

I didn't wait to check mayb the rice has meat or not, I took to my hills and since then, I haven't been home.

Please help me beg my wife to leave my house if you know her...
♧♧♧♧♢ EVEN YORUBA MOVIE NO GO FIT ACT THIS KIND OF FILM TRICK ........ OP GO HOUSE BACK GO HIT WALL COLD BEANS GO APPEAR .... THEN GIVE HER MAKE SHE CHOP.♧♧♧♧♧

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by jumzzy448: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
It's been long I had a good laugh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by IrunOBO: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
lmao
Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by SUGARSON(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

OP U FUNNY DIE

WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCIL IN THE HANDS OF THE CREATOR...
Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by corperscorner: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
SUGARSON:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

OP U FUNNY DIE

WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCIL IN THE HANDS OF THE CREATOR...

naso bruh
Re: My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me by bukatyne(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

naso bruh

What's up with your wife na?

That you are alive means all is well grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? / Letter To My Dad On His Birthday / World's Weirdest Ever Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.