Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:37 PM

Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman (5704 Views)

ICPC Uncovers Over N23bn Pension Funds ‘lost’ In 40 Bank Accounts / No Sensitive Documents Lost In Federal Secretariat Fire — Education Minister / Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by AccraMan(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
This story centres on my five days business trip to NIGERIA.
Note- i visited lagos,Enugu and Uyo!
Sit back and enjoy.....
Brb.
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by IloveGH: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
Sit back and enjoy.....
Brb.

FAKE Accraman. You have opened another thread grin You have failed in your attempt to claim Ghanaian. Guys this guy is a Nigerian, don't believe him if he says he visited nigeria from Ghana grin

4 Likes

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by AccraMan(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

FAKE Accraman. You have failed in your attempt to claim Ghanaian. Guys this guy is a Nigerian, don't believe him if he says he visited nigeria from Ghana grin
you act childishly! Wufiri h3?
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
this puno called accraman is a liar, never a ghanaian at all. i tested him with a simple question 99% of ghana men know about but he shied away. liar liar pants on fire.
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by AccraMan(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:
this puno called accraman is a liar, never a ghanaian at all. i tested him with a simple question 99% of ghana men know about but he shied away. liar liar pants on fire.
you were the one that asked me about 'ashawo'(two-two) joints location in accra,right?
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by IloveGH: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:

You are trying hard and still failing

@ bold, wrong again grin

2 Likes

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
you were the one that asked me about 'ashawo'(two-two) joints location in accra,right?

yes charlie, and you don't even know the answer to that easy question that even Mahama will answer in a second. fake charlie

2 Likes

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by AccraMan(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

You are trying hard and still failing

@ bold, wrong again grin
done with you!
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by atlwireles: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

FAKE Accraman. You have opened another thread grin You have failed in your attempt to claim Ghanaian. Guys this guy is a Nigerian, don't believe him if he says he visited nigeria from Ghana grin
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by AccraMan(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

yes charlie, and you don't even know the answer to that easy question that even Mahama will answer in a second. fake charlie
i won't tell you! Go search for it yourself!
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by amakufrancis(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lie me more....

2 Likes

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
i won't tell you! Go search for it yourself!

ah ah liar liar
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by Rikidony(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

HE IS GONNA EXPOSE UR DAMM AS..S angry
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by AccraMan(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

ah ah liar liar
you think accra is like lagos? Please don't push me to insult you/your country
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by IloveGH: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
done with you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOSER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next time don't register another account claiming to be a Ghanaian. Ghanaians are smart, we will catch you grin

DON'T TRY THAT AGAIN grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by AccraMan(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOSER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next time don't register another account claiming to be a Ghanaian. Ghanaians are smart, we will catch you grin

accraman abr3!
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by buzzmania(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ebeii! Accraman nti wodaso gyimi w) alatafo) yi anim?Ogya b3k)so ahyehye wo paa.

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by IloveGH: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
you think accra is like lagos? Please don't push me to insult you/your country

LMFAO @ this FAKE Accraman.

Oga, why are you so aggressive now? cheesy Were you not the same guy who made the following comment to OXYGENO1 on the other thread?
“please be civil here! U are painting the image of our nation,mother ghana black.”

Also, were you not the same guy who said the following to JiggamanGH?
“ please don't be a nuisance on this forum,we ghanaians should be 'different' or what do you think?”

Now just on your so-called second day on nairaland you are already threatening to insult. You couldn’t even stay cool for few days? LOL.

Na wa for you FAKE Accraman grin

1 Like

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by AzontoGhost(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

LMFAO @ this FAKE Accraman.

Oga, why are you so aggressive now? cheesy Were you not the same guy who made the following comment to OXYGENO1 on the other thread?
“please be civil here! U are painting the image of our nation,mother ghana black.”

Also, were you not the same guy who said the following to JiggamanGH?
“ please don't be a nuisance on this forum,we ghanaians should be 'different' or what do you think?”

Now just on your so-called second day on nairaland you are already threatening to insult. You couldn’t even stay cool for few days? LOL.

Na wa for you FAKE Accraman grin
I am laughing in twi...Agya eei agya eei, mawu ooocheesycheesy
I started to doubt about Accraman being a Ghanaian when he referred to GOASO as a city...goaso paa? Sunyani would have been better

2 Likes

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by OXYGENO1: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
A Ghanaian saying wufiri h3?...hahahaha Ghanaian wannabe.
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by iconize(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by IloveGH: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
iconize:

How far my in-law? Hope you good.
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by amaham(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
Sit back and enjoy.....
Brb.
won't you start the story and leave your fellow countrymen . we Nigerians are willing to hear ur gist

1 Like

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by iconize(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2014
IloveGH:

How far my in-law? Hope you good.

Errmm, get over this in-law crap.

Anyways, I'm good, what about you?
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by IloveGH: 12:59am On Oct 20, 2014
iconize:

Errmm, get over this in-law crap.

Anyways, I'm good, what about you?

I’m good too bro.

LMAO @ bolded grin

Okay I hear you, my....... cheesy
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by iconize(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
IloveGH:

I’m good too bro.

LMAO @ bolded grin

Okay I hear you, my....... cheesy

Why do you doubt Accraman's origin? grin
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by ifyalways(f): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
AccraMan:
Geye nturu na wu kasanu. cheesy

Mi pacho.

BTW, me ye pepe nim.By korti cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by IloveGH: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
iconize:

Why do you doubt Accraman's origin? grin

grin grin grin grin grin

That facial expression of yours shows that you also doubt his origin so stop pretending. grin

I don't have to be a rocket scientist to know he isn’t Ghanaian. Everything about him screams NAIJA. Even some Nigerians also doubt his so-called Ghanaian nationality.

I just made another discovery today. He has opened a new handle today with the ID Temaboy and posting 'pictures of Ghana' on Wale211’s thread..... That has confirmed my suspicion that Accraman is Customized grin

With his Accraman handle, he was trying to be the cool calm Ghanaian who is here to tell Nigerians how Ghanaians adore them and want to be like them grin... As soon as Walle211 opened his thread and started speaking like the real/average Ghanaian, Accraman don vex. He has now become Temaboy (the aggressive Ghanaian who is here to expose Ghana) and posting those same pictures Customized has been posting on GH related threads grin

FYI, Accraman and Temaboy = Costomized, and I don't need a rocket scientist degree to figure that out grin

BTW, I saw you on Wale112’s thread doing your thing. Hmmm, you too like fight oo. When are you going to retire from this ish? Collynzo said he has quit, adamskuty said he is retiring. When will you consider quitting/retiring? grin

Until then, I'll just be watching you guys and having a good laugh as usual cheesy
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by IloveGH: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
ifyalways:

Geye nturu na wu kasanu. cheesy

Mi pacho.

BTW, me ye pepe nim. By korti cheesy cheesy

Obaa, wo b3 ku mi oo grin
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by IloveGH: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
iconize:

I'll retire next year. grin grin

That moronic ebola infested Sierra Leonean, Mukinaa keeps banning me.

At least, two more months of fun and laughter grin grin grin

But please do me a favour and stop posting that Dauda's picture. That pic scares me to death grin
Re: Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman by iconize(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
IloveGH:

At least, two more months of fun and laughter grin grin grin

But please do me a favour and stop posting that Dauda's picture. That pic scares me to death grin

grin grin grin grin

Jokes apart, if Dauda was my son, I'll exchange him for a seed of pea. grin

That niggur is darn fuggly! grin grin

Anyways, Otumfour the pussi, created a new moniker to diss fuckgerians. grin

Talk about cowardice!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) / Breaking: New NNPC Boss / Northern Igbo Residents Denounce Kanu Extend Olive Branch To Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.