Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys (1507 Views)

How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / A Letter To Single Guys / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by Mclick(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
I have observed different things of resent about distance among singles and the crying for suitors, the lack or unavailability of it, even when the streets is full of them. It seem the gaps are as wide as close as they actually are. This post however is the mature guys aspect. You will agree with me or perhaps you have observed that, unlike the younger bachelors who are still naive, mature single guys are more critical about ladies when they eventually want to settle down, they are no longer looking out only for the most so called beautiful ladies with all the physical attributes, but women with extra qualities beyond what young fox look out for. You will agree with me that even guys that have gotten it all successes and what have you, are still cut up in the web of been critical when it comes to marriage. Why do you think it mature guys becomes more critical? Open to guys and girls alike
Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by dyttt: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Clears throat
Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by Oxone(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
dyttt:
Clears throat

Hello deary smiley

@OP
That's mostly because a lot of people are not realistic about their expectations & the rest don't even know what they want
Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by dyttt: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
kiss kiss
Oxone:

Hello deary smiley
Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by adepiero: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
do you mean Lords chosen? undecided
Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by sexylogan(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mclick:
I have observed different things of resent about distance among singles and the crying for suitors, the lack or unavailability of it, even when the streets is full of them. It seem the gaps are as wide as close as they actually are. This post however is the mature guys aspect. You will agree with me or perhaps you have observed that, unlike the younger bachelors who are still naive, mature single guys are more critical about ladies when they eventually want to settle down, they are no longer looking out only for the most so called beautiful ladies with all the physical attributes, but women with extra qualities beyond what young fox look out for. You will agree with me that even guys that have gotten it all successes and what have you, are still cut up in the web of been critical when it comes to marriage. Why do you think it mature guys becomes more critical? Open to guys and girls alike

Bros,it's not easy.
The older u get,
-the more money u earn
- the more devilish girls will smile at u pretending to be angels
- the more examples of failed marriages you witness
-the more u realise that beauty without brains and character is worthless and
- the more u realise how fv.ckd u will be as a man if u marry the wrong woman.

I no dey rush into marriage. I'm taking my time.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by Mclick(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2014
sexylogan:

Bros,it's not easy.
The older u get,
-the more money u earn

cheesy
sexylogan:

Bros,it's not easy.
The older u get,
-the more money u earn

haaaaaaaa just got me thinking, even amidst numerous single ladies, mature guys finds it difficult. But really is it that been over critical, because in the end, you have to make a choice, or the good ones are taken
Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by Mclick(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2014
adepiero:
do you mean Lords chosen? undecided
cheesy
Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by Mclick(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Oxone:

Hello deary smiley

@OP
That's mostly because a lot of people are not realistic about their expectations & the rest don't even know what they want
explain so people can learn. You could have valid points that will save someone some time you know
Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by passionate88: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Op, did you read this thread?. » Two Years In Marriage : The Feeling , The Realization And Surprise« ... Here's the link
www.nairaland.com/1952016/two-years-marriage-feeling-realization
Try to read it
Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by Mclick(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
passionate88:
Op, did you read this thread?. » Two Years In Marriage : The Feeling , The Realization And Surprise« ... Here's the link Try to read it
I think I did
Re: Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys by gsalvatore: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
When u see the rate marriages are crashing. It makes one paranoid of the lady he really needs as you know women can be all you want before marriage then when she thinks she has settled, here comes her true color.

The thought of making that mistake and taking that " till death do us apart" oath is scarier than "no escape in Sobibor"

Besides why rush to make a mistake when you know its a forever thingy... better be Critical or end up with a Joker.

(1) (Reply)

My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x / Reasons Why You Need To Sit Close To A Pretty Lady In Church. / Guys Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day ( pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.