Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? (1142 Views)

‘I Took Off My Underwear’ (A Must Read For All Ladies And Mummies-MEN Keep-Off) / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by mumumugu(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Married men these days, especially , all too often forget about even considering to try being skilled at pleasuring a partner or about having the kind of good sex that only comes from making an effort to learn over time the in’s and out’s of a single partner and her body.

The younger they are, the more they only seem to talk about how much sex they have or who they find fuckable, as if having sex was just about the fact it’s done and men are trying to collect a high score for quantity of lays. And most of society has learned to just chuckle and brush it off as nothing, further enabling and supporting a misogynistic mindset they turn around and bash as wrong and immoral.

Men, get over yourselves. You are not simply walking dicks who’s sole purpose in life is to Bleep everything you come across. Quality will always be far better than quantity. Making 10,000 turds doesn’t make you better than a man who has only one satisfying dump

. I see it all too often on social media – so many men are obsessed with quantity of sex, so much so that almost any joke out of their mouths is a stupid juvenile crack like “I’d Bleep it.” Not enough men brag about how skilled they are in bed in ways that really matter, like how many times he made her orgasm in a night or how he had her wanting him so badly she practically was ripping his clothes off; at least, not enough brag about it legitimately.
Re: Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
hmm..........

I am just booking space.
Re: Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by beeevan: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
***grabs popcorn ***
Re: Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by edwife(f): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Men, get over yourselves. You are not simply walking Joysticks who’s sole purpose in life is to Bleep everything you come across. Quality will always be far better than quantity. Making 10,000 turds doesn’t make you better than a man who has only one satisfying dump

Re: Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
^^LML! grin grin grin grin

There will be no wig snatching here. The only people that will have a problem with this thread are men. Except of course, NL men now wear weaves. grin grin
Re: Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by Lovetinz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Stop spending your time with married boys,
Get yourself some quality married males.
Most times, the topic of discussion is progress.
Not in bed,
In Life.

Re: Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by edwife(f): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
BananaBender:
^^LML! grin grin grin grin

There will be no wig snatching here. The only people that will have a problem with this thread are men. Except of course, NL men now wear weaves. grin grin

Exactly,i want to keep my wig on in case men come bashing the OP,it is going to be bloody.... cheesy

Comment above me.... cool
Re: Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Issoraite.
Re: Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Wey popcorn-seller?
Re: Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Change company.
You are hanging around married boys not married men, boys who just married because others were getting married.
The married men i have around me mostly do not do this, they have their hands full with their families, work and striving to give their kids a better future.
The ones who act like this must have been jerks while dating and some woman must with low self esteem must have fought other "side chicks" to get the ring.

Solution: women stop marrying boys, when you marry men who know what they want and want you by themselves and not marry out of necessity posts like this will vamose.
The topic would have been better if you wrote " some"

Re: Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex? by Kimikazi2: 4:55am On Oct 20, 2014
aisha2:
Change company.
You are hanging around married boys not married men, boys who just married because others were getting married.
The married men i have around me mostly do not do this, they have their hands full with their families, work and striving to give their kids a better future.
The ones who act like this must have been jerks while dating and some woman must with low self esteem must have fought other "side chicks" to get the ring.

Solution: women stop marrying boys, when you marry men who know what they want and want you by themselves and not marry out of necessity posts like this will vamose.
The topic would have been better if you wrote " some"
As if marriage is like an essay that is written with pencil and that could be erased easily! So guys if you can't make your woman climax, it means you are not a man so please work on that and stop senseless bragging.

Can U Help With A Modest Wedding Plan! / Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court / Does Waking Up As Early As 5am Daily Affects A Baby's Health?