Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,600 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Handle Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Handle Fame (1022 Views)

RMD Looks Dapper In New Photo,gives Insight On How To Handle Fame / My Boobs Are “too Much To Handle, I Will Get Surgery Soon – The Game’s Girlfrien / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her 'too Hot To Handle' Body From Her 2015 Calender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Fame by saxwizard(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
i stumbled on this on the Internet felt i should share it.

1. Try your best to not make any enemies. One bad report could send your career and reputation out the door.
2. Be ready to defend yourself at any stage. Have a great legal team / public representative at your disposal should things become out of hand.
3. Use your fame to help people. Take advantage of your "star power" to draw attention to causes you feel strongly about.
4 Bring your own security if possible; it will help crazy fans back away. Also, sometimes you can act like you're in a rush to go somewhere. Then later on social media say: "it was great meeting my great fans today! Sorry I couldn't chat but it's always nice meeting you."
5. If you can help it, try to avoid dating another famous person. Not only will you avoid sparking intense gossip, but being in a relationship with someone who's not famous will help keep you grounded.
6. Practice good boundary setting, and stick to it wherever possible.
7. Be politically correct. Controversial statements will get people in your business in the blink of an eye. Before long, they'll find something you do or say that contradicts your statement and call you a hypocrite. Don't speak your mind unless you're ready for this kind of scrutiny.
8. Build your brand. Your personal brand is vitally important as a famous person. It is useful to enable people to get to know you. Do what it takes to guard and maintain your reputation and personal brand. A reputation, once lost, cannot easily be regained.
9. Be decided beforehand about your stance and opinion on real life issues. Keep your morals in check. 'Surprise interviews' can happen at any time and you need to be prepared for those. From the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks. Make sure you keep it pure.

see ya at the top grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Handle Fame by dapsoneh: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ar u famous? grin
Re: How To Handle Fame by saxwizard(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
dapsoneh:
Ar u famous? grin
Am stil in d making...u wl need dis sumdayz anyways
Re: How To Handle Fame by richardoz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hmmm nice! I will add this; draw closer to God because it takes God's grace to be morally just and not derailed when enjoying stardom.
Re: How To Handle Fame by saxwizard(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
richardoz:
Hmmm nice! I will add this; draw closer to God because it takes God's grace to be morally just and not derailed when enjoying stardom.
U r right...

(1) (Reply)

HURRAY!!!!! Reminisce' Daughter Is 4 Years Old TODAY / Court Stops Distribution Of Cynthia Morgan’s Song / This boy sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.