Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate (884 Views)

Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office / Wike Appoints Kenneth Kobani As SSG / Bomb Explosion In Edo: Damages Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate by LilNetty(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
The crisis in Edo State took another dimension last Saturday when an explosion rocked a mini estate belonging to the a former Secretary to the Edo State Government, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, on Denis Osadebey Way in Benin, the state capital.
It was learnt that the explosion, which occurred at about 10.30pm, was caused by an improvised explosive device planted at the entrance of the estate housing some rented apartments and Shalom Dental Clinic said to belong to the wife of the former SSG.
Although no life was reportedly lost, the impact of the blast created a small hole and shattered the ceiling of the security post, while the gate of the building, located a few distance from the Government House, was partly damaged.
Our correspondent gathered that the IED comprised an electric wire connected to two Tiger batteries of 1.5 volts each bound with a masking tape.
Confirming the incident, the Edo State Commissioner of Police, Foluso Adebanjo, said that preliminary investigation showed that the device was thrown into the mini estate from outside.
He also disclosed that the IED had been recovered by the Bomb Disposal Unit for analysis while “some suspects” had been arrested.
While urging politicians in the state to put the interest of the citizens above their personal interest, Adebanjo stated that the command would continue to campaign against violence ahead of the 2015 general elections.
But Pastor Ize-Iyamu, who is also a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, has alleged that the state government and the All Progressives Congress was responsible for the incident.
Ize-Iyamu, who claimed that his wife was the target of the blast, said that he had faced criticisms from the both the APC and the state government since he decamped from the party (APC).
“Last night at about 10:40 pm I got a text from of the tenants there saying that a bomb has been thrown into my wife’s clinic, so I immediately called a tenant who told me what just happened.
Source: www.punchng.com/news/explosion-rocks-former-edo-ssgs-mini-estate/
Re: Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate by flexing11(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
there should be sanity for once all this brutality should stop!
Re: Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
flexing11:
kill them all,bunch of corrupt fellows!

You be Fooool O, you no Know…………..

Listen, the bomb was not placed anywhere near the former SSG, rather, it was placed close to a “Rented Apartment”, a house occupied by innocent people, those are the ones you are calling “Corrupt and asking that they should all be Killed”,
You can see how myopic you are……….

"i can also see that you think you are smart by modifying your earlier fooooolish post"
Re: Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate by flexing11(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
BobE1:

You be Fooool O, you no Know…………..
you that is half you can never be full in your life,
Re: Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
flexing11:
there should be sanity for once all this brutality should stop!

“Charity begins at Home”, like your own sanity that deserted you has returned.
Re: Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate by flexing11(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2014
BobE1:

“Charity begins at Home”, like your own sanity that deserted you has returned.
who is this cheap rag that is looking for recognition,inshort you are just like yesterday big fool like you!
Re: Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
flexing11:
who is this cheap rag that is looking for recognition,inshort you are just like yesterday big fool like you!

Rot in Hell, I have a feeling the Bomb was meant for a Goat like you.. ……..,
Re: Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Every explosion--in the same Nigeria where tanks of Propane are kept in Kitchens and faulty+illegal electrical wirings are the norm--- is now being blamed on bombs.

Please, tell me something else more interesting than this because this story is boring.
Re: Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate by flexing11(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
BobE1:

Rot in Hell, I have a feeling the Bomb was meant for a Goat like you.. ……..,

you are not relevant replying you amount to nothing,small boy learn to respect your elders!
Re: Explosion Rocks Former Edo Ssg’s Mini Estate by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 22, 2014
flexing11:
you are not relevant replying you amount to nothing,small boy learn to respect your elders!

Who is replying you, I am only correcting you……… and teaching you Good Manners, that all.

(1) (Reply)

FG Orders Military To Flush Out Boko Haram From Mubi Within Days / Rotimi Amaechi, The New Apostle Of Violence / Please Who Is This And What Could Be Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.