Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How True Is These Fact About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is These Fact About Buhari (1148 Views)

What Clinton Told Me About BUHARI - OBJ / 10 Shocking Fact About North Korea That Makes The Whole World Hate Them. / Fact About The Military Presence In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is These Fact About Buhari by kokozain(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re. 2015 presidency.
==================
>
>We are people with different inclinations but for the purpose of those who are detached from history or the youths below the age of 30 or those who had been fed with historical distortions there is need to put the record straight for a man whose track record remains a phenomenon in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
>
># Buhari was governor of Borno state under Obasanjo regime and later minister of petroleum
>
># Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries.
>
># He was head of state between 1983 -1985 (a period of 20 months)
>
># There was no religious crisis while he was head of state
>
># He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal discipline and home grown economic team (not achieved under any other era)
>
># J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to prison.
>
>#  Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn't been matched by 12 years of the PDP.
>
># Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.
>
># He refused to collect allowance while serving as chairman of the PTF because he said he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of same government.
>
># He returned excess money spent to purse of government on his return from oversea training as a military officer
>
># He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.
>
># Buhari personally recommended late Dora Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during PTF interaction. 
>
># Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of indicting Buhari ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100 million of PTF funds!
>
># His personal driver of many years is a christian from Plateau state! 
>
># He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has tilltoday, taken up the challenge.
>
># He is the ONLY politician in northern Nigeriatoday who fills rallies without renting a crowd! 
>
># People who know him (including pastor Bakare) have said of him......" All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank".  
>
>If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
>
>"Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can set it free
>

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by flexing11(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
buhari for 2015, the incorruptable, me and my household place our vote for you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by DickDastardly(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buhari is a Religious Fanatic. He is not fit to be president of a secular country like Nigeria.
He should go and study harder as he will be more valuable in Saudi Arabia cool

1 Like

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by Omimah: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
I just love this man. So far nobody has been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt all the allegations levelled against him. As they fail to prove one, they move to another allegation.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by psucc(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
OP I give it to him for achieving these feat.
The truth remains Buhari is no longer going to rule over us. We don't need to keep recycling leaders. We should try another hand, who knows if we would one day stumble on a man more re dogged than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buhari, the online President of the Republic grin

1 Like

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by kennyjubris: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Even Atiku said that Buhari is a religious fanatics Nigerians dont want for anything. So he has been a failure and he will remain a failure.

1 Like

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by 2cato: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
kokozain:
Re. 2015 presidency.
==================
>
>We are people with different inclinations but for the purpose of those who are detached from history or the youths below the age of 30 or those who had been fed with historical distortions there is need to put the record straight for a man whose track record remains a phenomenon in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
>
># Buhari was governor of Borno state under Obasanjo regime and later minister of petroleum
>
># Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries.
>
># He was head of state between 1983 -1985 (a period of 20 months)
>
># There was no religious crisis while he was head of state
>
># He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal discipline and home grown economic team (not achieved under any other era)
>
># J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to prison.
>
>#  Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn't been matched by 12 years of the PDP.
>
># Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.
>
># He refused to collect allowance while serving as chairman of the PTF because he said he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of same government.
>
># He returned excess money spent to purse of government on his return from oversea training as a military officer
>
># He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.
>
># Buhari personally recommended late Dora Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during PTF interaction. 
>
># Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of indicting Buhari ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100 million of PTF funds!
>
># His personal driver of many years is a christian from Plateau state! 
>
># He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has tilltoday, taken up the challenge.
>
># He is the ONLY politician in northern Nigeriatoday who fills rallies without renting a crowd! 
>
># People who know him (including pastor Bakare) have said of him......" All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank".  
>
>If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
>
>"Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can set it free
>
stop misinforming people about buhari. Why not cheak out these link if you want to know who the true face of the weeping general.

THE CRIME OF THE "DOGS AND BABOONs WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD" general
https://www.nairaland.com/1340249/buhari-1st-press-conference-head
2.https://www.nairaland.com/1340283/buhari-govt-jailed-journalists-errorh
https://www.nairaland.com/1345238/muhammadu-buhari-nigerias-strictest-leader
https://www.nairaland.com/1338941/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka

2 Likes

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by Gogetta(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
GEJ and the tanoids have not slept since GMB's declaration! Una neva jam!
Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by ibnjarir93(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
kennyjubris:
Even Atiku said that Buhari is a religious fanatics Nigerians dont want for anything. So he has been a failure and he will remain a failure.
Atiku's assertions are not necessarily true. Look for evidence(s) brother.
Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by egift(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
2cato:
THE CRIME OF THE "DOGS AND BABOONs WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD" general

If I say to you that "the chicken has come home to roast", does that mean in any way I am calling you a "Chicken"?

(Jonathan has destroyed Nigeria's educational sector)
Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by 2cato: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

If I say to you that "the chicken has come home to roast", does that mean in any way I am calling you a "Chicken"?

the educational sector started falling apart from the day buhari drove a legitimate govt from power.
@egift i am suspecting you. Seun and the mods this person is not human rather he is a droid programmed to attack gej. He has open over 78 topics against gej and 3200 post against gej. http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29237507

2 Likes

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by fes2ga: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buhari is the Best thing that had happen to this country,Buhari love this country more than Jonathan....Take a critical look of the composition of TAN rally all you can see are rented crowds and corrupt politicians all representing their pay package....But on the side of Buhari you see the down-trodden the true society look of the Nigerian economy who have come to show their solidarity for the incorruptible and resolute General.......

1 Like

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by egift(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
[s]
2cato:
the educational sector started falling apart from the day buhari drove a legitimate govt from power.
@egift i am suspecting you. Seun and the mods this person is not human rather he is a droid programmed to attack gej. He has open over 78 topics against gej and 3200 post against gej. http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29237507
[/s]

Keep wondering around the forest and beating about the bush. A grown up like you do not know the meaning of Idiom.
Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by anonimi: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

That level of English is taught in primary and secondary schools where LGA chairmen and state governors are responsible for ensuring ALL our children are in school with professionally qualified teachers who are well motivated by being paid regularly. Instead they are engaging youth corpers every year and increasing unemployment.

Perhaps a clueless follower of a daft old soldier won't know these pertinent issues of governance angry
Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by 2cato: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
[s][/s]

Keep wondering around the forest and beating about the bush. A grown up like you do not know the meaning of Idiom.
droid i hope you will post up to five thovsand post b4 10pm

1 Like

Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by Mogidi: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2014

Bros another man who knows Buhari well has this to say of him:
Buhari also cannot be advised. That is legendary. He believes in himself only. So if before ascending to power, he is unapproachable, when he gets power he will just turn into another Pharaoh as nobody has the monopoly of wisdom and no man is indispensable.

The man I quoted above is also a religious icon like pastor Bakare, his name's Sheikh Gumi, a close friend of our ex-dictator.
Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by tomakint: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros another man who knows Buhari well has this to say of him:

The man I quoted above is also a religious icon like pastor Bakare, his name's Sheikh Gumi, a close friend of our ex-dictator.
E.O.D!
Re: How True Is These Fact About Buhari by egift(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2014
2cato:
droid i hope you will post up to five thovsand post b4 10pm

PDP and Character Assassination are joined in the hip. If you empty heads' agenda is to bully me out of Nairaland, then you just bitten more than you can shew - Am going nowhere and the Zoologist is heading back to the Zoo. All your misinformation will be thoroughly dealt with one-by-one.

(1) (Reply)

APC: Meeting On Consensus Presidential Candidate Deadlocked / Strengths And Weaknesses-jonathan And Buhari / A Nairalander Chilling With #ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.