Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Hard Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hard Facts (4677 Views)

Hard Facts You Won't Believe: Picture / Some Hard Facts About Gen Buhari We Need To Know / The Jonathan Disaster: Hard Facts Vs. Sentiments – By Frisky Larr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hard Facts by kayemjay(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ahead 2015 General Election.

This is a Serious National issue.
Don't Read further if No Time.
I Advice you Close Now!

Nigerians! We forget too Soon.
We need to Remind Ourselves the Evil these People have Caused in Our Land.
Perpetrators of the Fuel Subsidy Scam walk Freely and Remain Untouched, yet we are suffering to enrich them so they can have a Good Life for themselves and their Children.
A Rich and Powerful man told me with a loud laugh;
"Timi? In this Country? The Rich is Protected."
Gen Azazi; former National Security Adviser (NSA) to President Goodluck Jonathan said;
"PDP IS BOKOHARAM." He Resigned his Appointment, Dies shorty after in a crash....
News Headline:
Gen Azazi In Trouble Over His Comment On PDP and Boko Haram
Read more: http://newsrescue.com/rescued-gen-azazi-trouble-comment-pdp-boko-haram/#ixzz3GZKrYh1U

President Goodluck said; incase we all have forgotten, "BOKOHARAM has Infiltrated my Government."
Almost 3 years going, Nobody has been Prosecuted in his Government for Involvement in Boko Haram activity.
News Headline:
Boko Haram has Infiltrated my Govt –Jonathan
Read more:
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-infiltrated-my-govt-jonathan/
The Australian Negotiator who was with shekarau said the account used to fund BOKOHARAM is being Operated by CBN, no one is asking any Further Question. They made us believe he's Insane, his Intergrity is Questionable, he's just an Attention Seeker.
News Headline:
Boko Haram ‘funded through CBN’ —Australian negotiator Reveals
Obsolete weapons hinder Nigerian military
Read more:
http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/14788-boko-haram-funded-through-cbn-australian-negotiator-reveals-obsolete-weapons-hinder-nigerian-military/14788-boko-haram-funded-through-cbn-australian-negotiator-reveals-obsolete-weapons-hinder-nigerian-military

I don't know Weapons Now Fall from the Sky, even Armour Tanks, without Crossing Any Nigerian Border.
Many of Us don't even know, they have Bloggers and Platforms on the Social Media, even some Reputable On-air Media Houses are on their Payroll.
They tell Us what they want Us to know. Now you know why your Comment against their Government will Never be Posted on some Blogs.
Social Media Bully who Comment on Political News and Insult you Work for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hard Facts by kayemjay(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Checkout threads of Comments on Nairaland.
Some of us know the truth, We Lack the Time to Write, others now Believe these Social Media Bullies Speak the the Mind of the Majority, because Bloggers Post their Comment More than that of You and I. They change our mind, Give us Reasons why Black is the New White. For how long Do We Fold our Hands and keep Quiet.
Chibok Girls will soon be released to Score Political Point. That was the Initial Plan. Since Election is around the Corner. Then they make us Believe they have Put an End to Insurgency in the Country, all to Get our Votes. They are the Heroes, They are the Villain.
Chibok Girls can Never Remain the same, is it the Sexual Abuse or the Trauma we wanna talk about?
Our soldiers were ambushed recently, the few who rebelled to protect their lives have been Sentenced to death for Mutiny. How did boko haram know Nigerian Army was coming? Could that be Sabotage? No one is asking about that, instead they have Successful Diverted Our Attention to why those Guys Should Die so Nigerians will Not ask them to Investigate the Ambush.
Is it a crime to fight for motherland? Thank God for the likes of Femi Falana (SAN)
Sanusi's Claim of Unremitted Oil Fund to CBN account from NNPC swept under the carpet. They ridiculed him. ATM Transaction Charges came back shortly after his Ejection from Office. Some of us support them saying, "You Don't Grow too Powerful than your Employer." Sanusi sure had his flaws, but the Question is this, Do I Ignore a Message from my Enemy that my House is on Fire simply because my Enemy said so? We now Pay for the Luxurious Life of "The Cabal." They told us it's Money for Maintaining the ATMs. We believed and kept Quiet. Many of Us can even argue for them with a drop of blood simply because they told us what to believe. If it Can Work while Sanusi was in Office why should it not continue to work that way, at Least for our Poors' Sake.
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, During a Budget Report Meeting with House Committee Members told the Chairman Hon. Abdulmumin Jubrin "I can't talk much because I'm Not Feeling Fine." Haba!
Watch the Drama Yourself on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho3yK91jJIE

$9.3million (N1.5Billion in case we don't know the value in Naira.) Illegal Arms Deal in South Africa, I Never knew Nigerian Army now Purchase Arms for this Nation with Pastors' Private Jets.
Cast your mind Back, Synagogue Church Collapsed with Many South Africans Dead, this Caused a Little Cold War between the Two Countries. South African Government impounded and intercepted the illegal arms transaction. Thank God for Back Door Reconciliation. Nigeria was Cleared and Transaction Declared Legal. So Who dey lie for who now?
How much Billions was Spent just to Paint ThirdMainLand Bridge Green-White-Green? from SURE-P. They Deprived Nigerians and Lagosians Free Movement for Months, Unforgettable Hardship, Terrible Traffic from the Pit of Hell that Period. They said Dr. Christopher Kolade, an Incorruptible Elder Statesman; was going to Manage Our Money. They knew his age in advance. Nobody asked; investigating why he actually Resigned shortly after, a man who surely can't Stand Corruption had to Give Way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hard Facts by kayemjay(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Remember their Promises, the Persuasion to Halt Us from Our #OCCUPYNIGERIACAMPAIGN, many of us were at the Ojota Gani fawehinmi Park.
I had the Privilege of Visiting Stella Oduahs Abandoned Mansion currently undergoing Renovation 2weeks ago in VGC, a Mansion by the Lagoon-side, I call this Waterside Chilling....Lol. She owns Cluster of other Houses on the same Street she doesn't even stay.Yet many of us cant even afford N1000 to enter Elegushi Beach; Waterside Chilling.
What has been said about the N255million Bulletproof Car she acquired with our money? Nothing!
Maybe You Should Checkout the Interior on Bellanaija.
http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/10/17/minister-of-aviation-stella-oduah-acquires-1-6-million-bulletproof-vehicles-see-the-interior-exterior-of-the-car/
We are here Suffering from the Mental Manipulation of Our Leaders. It's a Pity We Forget easily and allow Religious Sentiment to Cloud Our Conscience and Sense of Judgement. It's a Pity Ethnicity has Divided Us. Our problem is Corruption in this Nation.

We know it.

Till Date No Refinery as been Built from Fuel Subsidy Money. PIB bill is still in the house not Passed not Implemented. How will they even Pass the Bill when they Steal our Oil all in the name of Exportation for Refining only to Import Water and Claim the Money for what's not Imported. Yet we buy fuel at an exorbitant Price, funding the wallet of the Cabal, making them Richer to Afford their Luxurious Wasteful Lifestyle. Diaris God sha.
What is bad is bad, let's Open our Brain and Revive Our Conscience. It's time to Think Deep!

Do I tell My Grandfather He's too Old and His Experience is Insignificant? simply because I hold a PhD?

Exaltation and Celebration of Corrrupt Government Official and Politicians.
Now In Nigeria, Fraudster earn National Honour; MFR, GCON,OFR; an award that has been my childhood dream. So I Must Steal Public Fund to Get National Honour now in the Country of my Dream, or be a Clown?
The International Community now Laugh at Us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hard Facts by kayemjay(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
President Barrack Obama, UN President Banki moo were too Busy to be at our Presidents' UN General Assembly address. Did You Notice that Hall was Close to Empty during our Presidents' Speech.

Well, Maybe they were too Busy or Considered it of Less Importance

He told the International Community Nigeria is Ebola Free Yet, they Reject Us Visa because of Ebola. They know Our Leaders are Pathetic Liars.
Empty Job Promises and Compensation to the Family of those that Lost their loved ones during Nigerian Immigration Recruitment exercise from our President. We know the Hell we all went through that day at the Stadium. Till date Ministry of Interior not Probed, not held Responsible, Not Punished. Our families still Suffer the Hardship, issit a Crime to try and Secure a Future for Ourselves and Loved Ones?
How has the GDP they tell Us from World Bank Put Food on Your Table or Money in My Pocket for my Children. If they Deceive Me, I will not Deceive Myself.
It's Time we Unite as a Country, Put behind us Religious and Ethnic Sentiments, Fight a Common Enemy called Corruption without Sentiment or Past Make-Believe about any Individual.
They say he will Islamise Nigeria, my brother my sisters, We Don Wise-Up. "Ati Gbon."
Someone Please Tell them to Cook up another Negative Propaganda that Can Sell Faster. I wonder how a Country with over hundreds of Senators and House of Rep Members Pass such Bill into Law, They couldn't even Succeed in making Nigeria a Gay Nation despite International Pressure. Maybe the army will come to my House Pointing Guns at me to Convert to Islam. This is 21st Century.
Remember This Government Uses Negative Publicity. They Own the Media.
The Lie you Listen to often Becomes Truth.
Let our Conscience and the Fear of God Choose a Leader for us Please.
To Conclude My Long Talk. This is Our Last Chance to Deliver Ourselves from Mental Slavery, Government Manipulation and Corruption.
(De Oga Boss!!!)
Thank You for Listening to What a Concerned, Passionate Fellow Citizen of this Great Country has to Say.
Religious and Ethnic Sentiment is What Put Us here in the First Instance. We will Not make the same Mistake Again.
Nigerians with Intergrity say

"No More Sympathy Vote."

Click Share Now!!! If You Love Nigeria.
Thank you! God Bless!!
Olutimilehin Ojemakinde writes.
Human Rights Activist.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Hard Facts by john403: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
ok.
Re: The Hard Facts by Mogidi: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
We hear you, you can go and collect your stipend now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hard Facts by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Good job @ op.
He who has ear let him hear, these people are the problem we have in this country, lies over lies, I pray Nigeria receive her salvation soon.
Thunder fire any e-rat or e-cockroach that will insult the op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hard Facts by ratiken(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Noise!!!!!
So I should leave a working president and vote a well renowned terrorist? NEVER! !!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Hard Facts by lance458: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Interesting read

1 Like

Re: The Hard Facts by omniwater007: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
SAI BUHARI 2015.....I Believe!

1 Like

Re: The Hard Facts by theGuest: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
This week, Japan approves plan for the fastest train in the world @ 500km per hour! [url]"http://rt.com/news/196976-japan-approves-maglev-train/[/url] DEVELOPMENT . . . a journey of Lagos to Ibadan in 20 minutes! That is what is going on in the world right now! That is what we are missing as Nigerians. Our religious and ethnic bigotry is making us lose so much . . . Oya, Nigerians measure of DEVELOPMENT: the minister of Petroleum is from my village or the VC is from my Church!

When PDP came to power in 1999, Nigeria was generating about 4,000 M/W of electricity. After 15 years and $20 billion spent we are generating between 3,000 – 4,000 M/W. That is what PDP means.

False flag attack against a religion just so that we can vote with religious sentiments. That is what PDP means.

I'm a Nigerian and I blame myself alone for the woes of this country. No matter what any other Nigerian does.

If I had not been selfish, I would have taken my time to let my neighbor know the consequences of that bag of rice or that N20k from a politician to sell their vote or their conscience . . . but I rather watch a football march, looked up in the house with my generator. . . A football match I would have been able to watch with my Muslim and Christian neighbours in our street with a projector screen at night under a streetlight, without having to worry about security!

The proverb goes “Whoever head is use to break open a coconut, he won’t be eating out of it!”
When the Politicians and the religious clergies use us to start a religious war or post-election violence, I hope your “support” for them will secure you a seat in their commonwealth acquired jets.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hard Facts by wisov(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
What a country!
Re: The Hard Facts by eightsin(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: The Hard Facts by kunlesehan(m): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
What a long epistle. ..but it's worth every length in gold and a good read it was.
Now op tell us who do we vote for, before this thread is closed, deleted or before you're banned.
Re: The Hard Facts by alakid: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Anything from Kayemjay is superb, whether directly or indirectly. May God bless you and the writer of this eye opener.

I believe Buhari has the solution for our problems, question is, are Nigerians ready to be saved

2 Likes

Re: The Hard Facts by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 20, 2014
Op,thanks so much.

Our leaders are damn wicked,even the devil marvels at their lies.

Sheer wickedness,till we unite,we can't go forward as a country.

Our leaders are fanning the ember of dis-unity,through religion,and cultural values for their selfish purpose..

Nigeria is blessed with cursed leaders.
Re: The Hard Facts by nonen(m): 12:50am On Oct 20, 2014
Our Father in the Heaven
Let Your Name be Sanctified

LET YOUR KINGDOM COME
Matthew 6:9-10
That's the only solution to mankind's countless problems. Note that the world can't get any better but will continue to plunge from bad to worse.
Re: The Hard Facts by tosin2013: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2014
very nice write up. sai buhari2015.

1 Like

Re: The Hard Facts by azahmed(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Just like @Alakid, wrote up dere...is Nigerians ready to be saved? Well for me, we masses created d problem we now faced. We r so gulible and easily deceived by dose selfish politicians n religious leader, until wen majority starts to see things in dis positive direction we cant get out of dis problems
Re: The Hard Facts by omoalaro: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Seems Nigerians are now ready for liberation from economic and mental slavery. Cooking lies about some islamization bullshit is not working again.

1 Like

Re: The Hard Facts by kayemjay(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2014
Mods, front page please.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Hard Facts by kingphilip(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
the problem I'm having with Nigerians isn't all about pointing out flaws but giving solutions...

every time on social media I always see no power supply, scarcity of water, terrorism and what have u from people who claim to b intellectuals without providing solutions but never have anyone told us going through a particular part will lead us to the promised land and give us the desired change

I don't support any government and will never do but if I can't provide solutions, I rather keep quiet because what's the reason of pointing at problems without solutions...

how about as u are pointing out the problems give suitable solutions to the media too and I believe if the government takes into cognizance the solutions, I believe some credit surely will come back to u and by so doing you've contributed ur quota without even been at aso rock to do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hard Facts by san316(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Everybody Mst B Sensitized. These Useless Politicians And Religious Leaders(muslims And Xtians) Must Nt Use Religion To Divide Us. No Religion Can Dominate Another In Nigeria, It's Jst What They Create To Pitch Us Against One Another. Politicians Have No Religion, They May Claim To Be One But Dnt Care. Poverty And Insecurity Does Nt Discriminate, It Hits Everyone As Lng As U R Nt Amng D Elite.

1 Like

Re: The Hard Facts by kayemjay(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Oga seun could you please move this to front page?

This is very vital information and we know nigerians would want to react to this, whether for or against.

And it's quite better than some of the topics we currently have on Front Page.

I'm not commanding you, but asking politely please.

Thank you.
Re: The Hard Facts by thunderrider: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: The Hard Facts by blackfase(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerians wise-ing up, thank goodness! It has always been argued & debated that whenever the scales fall off the eyes & the mind decides to start functioning, maybe then will things start a steady turnaround in the fortunes of this country.

#Sai Buhari
Re: The Hard Facts by saintikechi(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2014
"not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a muslim"
GEJ till 2019
Re: The Hard Facts by drsolob2(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2014
kayemjay:
Oga seun could you please move this to front page?

This is very vital information and we know nigerians would want to react to this, whether for or against.

And it's quite better than some of the topics we currently have on Front Page.

I'm not commanding you, but asking politely please.

Thank you.
Pls mod do the need full and transfer thes post to the frontpage.
Re: The Hard Facts by kunlesehan(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
saintikechi:
"not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a muslim"
GEJ till 2019
Philosophy 101
It's strange but true.
#Hardfact

1 Like

Re: The Hard Facts by uzolexis(f): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: The Hard Facts by alakid: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
kingphilip:
the problem I'm having with Nigerians isn't all about pointing out flaws but giving solution.

how about as u are pointing out the problems give suitable solutions to the media too and I believe if the government takes into cognizance the solutions, I believe some credit surely will come back to u and by so doing you've contributed ur quota without even been at aso rock to do that

While I get your point roughly, what exactly is the point of selecting leaders if you still have to do the thinking for them, doesn't make much sense does it?
Re: The Hard Facts by alakid: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
[b][/b]I honestly do not know the criteria used to qualify a topic for front page but I think this topic deserves front page status.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of OCHA Brigade Commandant Who Died In A Fatal Accident. / Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. / Akwa Ibom Represent Nigeria On The List Of Top 10 Longest Beaches In The World..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.