Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance (1820 Views)

5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave / Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows / Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by ddooskie(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Talking about dancehall music, I give it to the Egberi Papa 1, Timaya. This guy doesn't disappoint me in his videos, he shows you that your body size can't stop you from having nice dance steps. (I actually learn some moves from him).

Another guy that does it for me is the Black Diamond; Wande Coal, right from that "Why Me" video till date, WC has been delivering.

I stand to be corrected though but I give to Timaya and Wande Coal.

NB. By DANCE I mean real dance(party dance) not some wannabe break dance kind.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by Babytina: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yes u right Timaya is a gud dancer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by derrick333(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
egberi papa don't disappoint ,4rm his1st album ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by Airforce1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
timaya a good dancer??

I swear my grand papa for village dance pass am
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by Skybright227: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
@op u be orobo?or probably you like them fat,,they dance well sha esp Timaya
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by derrick333(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Airforce1:
timaya a good dancer??

I swear my grand papa for village dance pass am
Abobi u don shw? U sayin dis bcus timaya is nt light skin? undecided
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by Airforce1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
derrick333:

Abobi u don shw? U sayin dis bcus timaya is nt light skin? undecided

Na u sabi
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by derrick333(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Airforce1:

Na u sabi
Yes NA,cus NA white skin u de lik
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by Airforce1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
derrick333:

Yes NA,cus NA white skin u de lik

I no get your time
Go away
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by ddooskie(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Skybright227:
@op u be orobo?or probably you like them fat,,they dance well sha esp Timaya

far from it, I'm not fat oh
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
op u didn't evn name 1 female......
seyi shey does it 4 me
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Knows How To Dance by ddooskie(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Omavik:
op u didn't evn name 1 female......
seyi shey does it 4 me
Yemi Alade too

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Comedian Ay's Brother, Lanre Makun Acquires Land Rover LR3 / Tupac Is Back After 19 Years!!!!!! / Download Video – Sextape Of African Girl Getting bleeped In primrose Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.