Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again (1731 Views)

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by Quinn12(f): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Actually this is my first time posting here...I want you guys to help me..........am in a federal school...In my second year....and in school am very popular....I go to parties all the time...and I organise most of the happening parties in school....am not a born again Christian....my 1st year in school...I never attended church....am not the faithful type of girl, but I actually met this guy in the bank....I fell in love immediately....stalk the guy for a whole week...later finding out he is a student pastor for my campus church.... I was kinda disappointed actually....but even with that I can't stop thinking about him....I had to attend church to just see him....that was the 1st time I attended church in 5yrs....seeing him on Sunday wasn't enough started attending mid-week service.....my cliques were kinda surprised....and I was talked about......am not a good writer,don't mind my punctuation nd the way I write .....and in the church there are rules for student pastor....He can't have SEX and a relationship......Please advise me.....I can't stop thinking about us been together....I told a fRd....she advised me to stop thinking cause it won't be possible...cause of our different personality.....she said I must be a real born again and a choristers before he can think of having feelingso for me ...and am not ready to be a born again yet....have not told I'm anything yet.....I had to miss FELABRATION last week Friday to go to his vigil........Please tell me what to do!!!
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by faithugo64(f): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
do you really love him or you are just lusting after him??

touch not my anoited and do my prophet no harm!!
abeg no seduce the pastor ooo

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by Afrok(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yes! Yes! Yes! One soul is about to be converted and be added to the fold.
Well if something doesn't happen because of love, there'll be love because of something.
It's obvious U are doing all these things (churchy things) bcoz U feel U love this student Pastor, but am scared if that's love. Why don't U become born again, see things from different angle, experience and learn different things about love according to the bible.

I won't say u should become born again bcoz u love him coz if u don't get what u want from him (love or relationship), u might find it difficult to remain in the faith. Be born again genuinely and let nature take charge if everything will fall in space or not, but if not, be rest assured u've found a greater love which is in Christ Jesus and HE'LL surely make everything right for u with the Pastor or someone better.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by inositol88(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
chai! Na so conversion de start oh

God don caught u today, u must born again by force, or.... .........

nothing for u

missed call. no seduce am oh!
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by Quinn12(f): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
faithugo64:

I love him.....have never don this kind of thing with a guy....I dont run after guys
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by simdam500(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op... Sound like you are lusting over him... The fact is that if you love him, why dont you do dis for him. Atleast care comes first.

but you said it yourself (you cant convert)... So no need going after him
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by jayedu108: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Quinn12:
Actually this is my first time posting here...I want you guys to help me..........am in a federal school...In my second year....and in school am very popular....I go to parties all the time...and I organise most of the happening parties in school....am not a born again Christian....my 1st year in school...I never attended church....am not the faithful type of girl, but I actually met this guy in the bank....I fell in love immediately....stalk the guy for a whole week...later finding out he is a student pastor for my campus church.... I was kinda disappointed actually....but even with that I can't stop thinking about him....I had to attend church to just see him....that was the 1st time I attended church in 5yrs....seeing him on Sunday wasn't enough started attending mid-week service.....my cliques were kinda surprised....and I was talked about......am not a good writer,don't mind my punctuation nd the way I write .....and in the church there are rules for student pastor....He can't have SEX and a relationship......Please advise me.....I can't stop thinking about us been together....I told a fRd....she advised me to stop thinking cause it won't be possible...cause of our different personality.....she said I must be a real born again and a choristers before he can think of having feelingso for me ...and am not ready to be a born again yet....have not told I'm anything yet.....I had to miss FELABRATION last week Friday to go to his vigil........Please tell me what to do!!!
Bad girl u dnt love him u lusting afta are d guy dick waiting for him to service ur punany abeg free d guy and go look for ur type or beta still repent and become born again u have got to choose one.u cant always eat ur cake and have it.story for the gods!!!
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by hugoart(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Do what you want to do. The guy might give you what you want,you never know.

Give him greenlight.
But remember there're many girls like you lusting after him in that student church. #competition.
It can happen you get used and dumped or ignored outrightly.
But you say you know your way around though.Use your knowledge. Goodluck.
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by faithugo64(f): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Quinn12:
I love him.....have never don this kind of thing with a guy....I dont run after guys
if really u love him, then why are you so scared of being born again? He is a pastor remember and any lady he would want for a wife must be born again. So dear,that is the only choice you have.
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by IfyAwazie(f): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=Q.she advised me to stop thinking cause it won't be possible...cause of our different personality.....she said I must be a real born again and a choristers before he can think of having feelingso for me ...and am not ready to be a born again yet.... Not just born again, but Real one and a chorister join. O Y O. cheesy
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by chimerase2: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buy otapiapia
2 for 50 naira becos of high demand
Den drink it
U will be fine undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by lawrenceunaa: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
faithugo64:

she is lusting after the student pastor

below is the summary of this great story grin
..and
in the church there are rules for student pastor....He can't
have SEX and a relationship
grin
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by Emmysteve(m): 3:09am On Oct 20, 2014
Me i am just passing by ni o. Don't really have anything to say.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by samtol4(m): 4:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Quinn12:
Surrender your life to JESUS! The earlier the better ......you gain more when your life is being control and directed by your maker! Remember you have only one LIFE TO LIVE ! A time will come when your popularity becomes useless when everyone shall give account of his/her life.
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by Quinn12(f): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
samtol4:
Surrender your life to JESUS! The earlier the better ......you gain more when your life is being control and directed by your maker! Remember you have only one LIFE TO LIVE ! A time will come when your popularity becomes useless when everyone shall give account of his/her life.
it not az easy has you said.....I love to give mylife to him....if we could date!!!
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by Hargbo(m): 2:57am On Jul 08, 2015
faithugo64:
if really u love him, then why are you so scared of being born again? He is a pastor remember and any lady he would want for a wife must be born again. So dear,that is the only choice you have.
dts right
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by Hargbo(m): 2:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Quinn12:
it not az easy has you said.....I love to give mylife to him....if we could date!!!

Go for him before you lose him.....
Re: Am In Love With My Student Pastor!!!and Am Not A Born Again by jonezz(m): 4:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Give your life to Christ first before you talk about dating him or any other cause thats the most important thing in life.

God first and every other thing follows

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! / I Love You.. But Only As A Friend / Low Sex Drive!..urgent Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.