Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Drunk Female Student’s Head Stuck In A Bottle Bank - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drunk Female Student’s Head Stuck In A Bottle Bank (4955 Views)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Female Student’s Head Stuck In A Bottle Bank by Sijioke(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
And later they go say blacks are fools. Both of us now know the fool naw.
Re: Drunk Female Student’s Head Stuck In A Bottle Bank by lagcity(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
white girls can drink ehn! cheesy these girls are dangerous too because they r the type who start crying that u rap3d them even though they start kissing you and try to suck ur p3nis while u r still in d club undecided in the morning, they wake up to a black d1ck and all hell breaks loose.
Re: Drunk Female Student’s Head Stuck In A Bottle Bank by Pinnacle(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Do you really know the meaning of Olodo? You can't be an Olodo for something you don't know at all. Let me put it this way: if you are taught something in class and you forgot during exam, then you are an Olodo. But if it is a field you are not familiar with, l can't call you an Olodo . if I study theatre art in school and I can't balance equation in chemistry, I am not an Olodo in such case.

ebukaOtika:

Lol ,,,, Lwkmdoooooo Olodo ni e,,,, Iti boribo,,,, A BOTTLE BANK IS LIKE A KINDA BANK WHERE BOTTLINGS ARE SAVED FOR FUTURE UTILITILISATION.
Re: Drunk Female Student’s Head Stuck In A Bottle Bank by ebukaOtika(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2014
Pinnacle:
Do you really know the meaning of Olodo? You can't be an Olodo for something you don't know at all. Let me put it this way: if you are taught something in class and you forgot during exam, then you are an Olodo. But if it is a field you are not familiar with, l can't call you an Olodo . if I study theatre art in school and I can't balance equation in chemistry, I am not an Olodo in such case.

You are very correct my dear ,,,, pls dont take it to heart pls ,,,, cos i was 100% joking pls

1 Like

Re: Drunk Female Student’s Head Stuck In A Bottle Bank by Mykelpato(m): 11:57pm On May 11, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] sad wetin concern me there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Lecturer Caught With A Female Student In A Hotel Room [photos] / Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company / Benevolent Comprehensive High School, Obbo Aiyegunle, Kwara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.