Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service (3199 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Many nairalander are aware that today is Gen Yakubu Gowon's 80th birthday.

Well a thanksgiving service took place at the National Xtian Centre and in attendance was president Jonathan and his daughter.

She Def. looks as simple as her dad. isn't she?

See more pics> http://www.whonaija.com/2014/10/photos-president-goodluck-jonathan-and.html

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Simple n beautiful

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by dapsoneh: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
She no luk like mama piece ooo... u sure sya na mama peace born ds one?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by DWJOBScom(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Smart family
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
and what should we do with this??Nairaland is getting boring these days...

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Tallesty1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
deb6:
Simple n beautiful
Alas he appeared without his hat

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Gratia(f): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Copying Obama since 1900

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by LEERICIST(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
I'd kill myself if GEJ was my father.

Yes! That's how much I hate him.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by jujutom(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hahahaha grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Rikidony(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
LEERICIST:

puhahahahahahahahahahaha DIES grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Ikpewe: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
wakacome:
and what should we do with this??Nairaland is getting boring these days...
GO AND DIE

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lol
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Ikpewe: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
LEERICIST:

GO AND DIE YOUR FATHER CAN NEVER BE A PRESIDENT. EXCEPT PRESIDENT OF WHEELBARROW PUSHERS ASSOCIATION.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ikpewe:
I WANT TO GO AND DIE
ok go ahead grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
LEERICIST:

Go and hug de nearest transformer.

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
LEERICIST:

Go and hug de nearest transformer b4 I believe u truely hate him.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by corisande: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
nice
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Lilimax(f): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lovely. But PEJ is really out of the limelight in the recent times. undecided( just my observations )

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by doublewisdom: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
LEERICIST:

God forbid GEJ Sires an abomination like you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by doublewisdom: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gratia:
Copying Obama since 1900
Yeah. Impregnated his wife as soon as he heard Obama's wife was pregnant. Yeye dey really smell!

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Airforce1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
My president

Continue the goodwork you're doing sir till 2019
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by LEERICIST(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
doublewisdom:

God forbid GEJ Sires an abomination like you!

cheesy
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by doublewisdom: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
LEERICIST:

cheesy
grin bad pikin. Good night o.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Pamcrest(f): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
With his daughter? Where's Mama P naa?
Yes the girl dressed simple n looks shy. She's not Patience's daughter sha.
My humble submission
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Iaz93: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gratia:
Copying Obama since 1900
Dumbest post I've read today.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Iaz93: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
LEERICIST:

GEJ will pray never to have a son like you.

Yes, that's how much he hates dumb kids.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by benkings(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
LEERICIST:

GEJ till 2019!!! Go kill urself! Who wanna father an abomination like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by buoye1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
This GEJ guy is looking older than his real Age!!!Nigerians fit make person old quick o!!!Today Ebola Tomorrow Boko Haram...Next 2015 election!!D guy b like fisherman!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Popdy(f): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
Cos he is in a church
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Adminisher: 1:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Aktor365:
Many nairalander are aware that today is Gen Yakubu Gowon's 80th birthday.

Well a thanksgiving service took place at the National Xtian Centre and in attendance was president Jonathan and his daughter.

She Def. looks as simple as her dad. isn't she?

See more pics> http://www.whonaija.com/2014/10/photos-president-goodluck-jonathan-and.html

I don't support Daddy at all but I loved the way this young lady was taking notes throughout the service especially during preaching. Very well brought up girl. Still GMB for President 2015 though.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Ikpewe: 1:42am On Oct 20, 2014
LEERICIST:

YOU THIS PRODUCT OF A LEAKED CONDOM (PLC), WHY NOT ASK UR MUM HU UR REAL DAD IS. BECAUSE U RESEMBLE UR DAD FREND.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 20, 2014
I love the simplicity demonstrated in the picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Confirms Giving Birth To Twins, Shares A 'thank You' Message To Fans / With Eucharia Anunobi's New EYEBROW, Change Is Indeed Constant! (photos) / Mercy Johnson Confirms Star Actress Regina Daniels Real Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.