Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) (3243 Views)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures / Nairalander's Wedding Anniversary Is Today(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by tenry(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thank you God for your faithfulness. The devil roared but Jehovah silenced him. He has blessed us wit a beautiful daughter to celebrate with. Today, we are counting our blessing not disappointment! Few weeks to the arrival of my princess, I lost my job but God almighty restored my business i lost some years back in a better way fews weeks after the birth of my daughter. My wife was very supportive during the crisis period. She might be reading this cos she's also a member of this forum,I just wanna say I love you from the dept of my heart and I will forever do.

32 Likes

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by olu77(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice one. Congrats!
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Beautiful family, May God continue to bless your marriage

1 Like

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by LEERICIST(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
SB
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by LEERICIST(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lucky you. cheesy

BTW your baby's cute :*
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by 1960chic(f): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mmmm...cute, lovely, beautiful family

We'ld like to hear more of this, keep it up

Nice
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op may your marriage last for forever and ever...

3 Likes

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by YungwizzzyChina: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
just like mine

1 Like

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by 1stola: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
OK.
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by dre11(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Happy family and a lovely baby

I hope u say to keep ur marriage vows
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wow. This picture is such a relief.
You all look cute, happy. God Bless You all mister.
I guess marriage isn't scary as it sounds after-all. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Beautiful family.

Congratulations! I wish you both more happy years together.
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
God bless your marriage.
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Stillfire: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Aww cute!
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by kandiikane(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Aww. Congrats. It's just unfortunate you didn't have a longer honeymoon phase before the child came. Anyhow, congrats i guess that's how you wanted it. grin

Wedding pictures?
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Beautiful.may u both see more anniversaries together

1 Like

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice pix broda... May this kind of celebration neva cease in my life even as am aspiring to get married someday

1 Like

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by queen47: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Awww....beautiful family.
I remember the thread about loosing your job close to arrival of your baby. God is indeed faithful. Happy 1 year wedding anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Awwwhhh.

I hope she see this. How sweet of you. I'm sure this would make her day.
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by tenry(m): 12:50am On Oct 20, 2014
kandiikane:
Aww. Congrats. It's just unfortunate you didn't have a longer honeymoon phase before the child came. Anyhow, congrats i guess that's how you wanted it. grin

Wedding pictures?
This is it

7 Likes

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Beennkumar(m): 1:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely! smiley

Happy anniversary to you both! May you continue living happily ever after. smiley
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:17am On Oct 20, 2014
I love this!!! may God bless your home.
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Fxwarrior: 2:46am On Oct 20, 2014
Looking at sweet pictures like this will make chronic bachelors green with envy. People will be like marriage is sweet o. Unfortunately its not always so.

Marriage can shorten or lengthen a man's life.

2 Likes

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by STENON(f): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2014
This is Three-derful.....

Congrats and I wish you many Prosperous years with Your Family.
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2014
kandiikane:

Wedding pictures?
Mbok, what do you mean ? I mean who are you to dictate when and when not to reproduce to a couple you don't feed? Haaa, NLD sef. What won't one hear

@OP,lovely. God bless your home. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by kandiikane(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2014
ifyalways:
Mbok, what do you mean ? I mean who are you to dictate when and when not to reproduce to a couple you don't feed? Haaa, NLD sef. What won't one hear

@OP,lovely. God bless your home. kiss

It meant exactly what you read. I am your father.

It was my opinion and I can say it how I see fit. It doesn't concern you to ask me who I am to dictate since you don't feed me either. Again, it's my opinion and that's why I wrote I guess that's what they wanted anyway thereby refuting your claim about dictating to them. Read a book.

2 Likes

Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Congratulations OP

God bless your home cheesy
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by ifyalways(f): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2014
kandiikane:

It meant exactly what you read. I am your father.
It was my opinion and I can say it how I see fit. It doesn't concern you to ask me who I am to dictate since you don't feed me either. Again, it's my opinion and that's why I wrote I guess that's what they wanted anyway thereby refuting your claim about dictating to them. Read a book.
OK.

Enjoy.
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by 5minsmadness: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Good news for once! smiley

Congrats OP smiley
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nothing beats having a virtuous wife cool

Peace of mind and joy all the way smiley

Congrats
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by edwife(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
kiss kiss kiss

Beautiful! i love your family and i really appreciate your wife for being there for you,she is a jewel.
Re: Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) by AdimGreat(f): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Beautiful family. Congratulations @op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Issue: What Do You Think? / Wow! Married Men When Last Did You Cook For Your Family? / See The Best Ways To React To An Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.