Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Girls: 5 Reasons Why You’re Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: 5 Reasons Why You’re Still Single (777 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 15 Reasons You’re Still Single!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls: 5 Reasons Why You’re Still Single by jujutom(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Now, I’m well aware that there are PLENTY of women out there who are very happy to be single, love going out with the girls, having fun with guys and just leaving OUT the whole relationship thing for a while. That’s cool, this article is for the girls who JUST WANT A BOYFRIEND. I know you’re out there…I’ve met you.
please.
Text message:
Guy: ‘Hey, do you want to do something this weekend?’
Girl: ‘Yeah sure, whatever you want to do I’m up for’ WRONG.
If a guy you’re into has texted to ask you to do something with him, you’re doing well. He’s taken the all important first step and put himself out there. You know he wants to spend time with you so now it’s time for you to meet him half way by suggesting something. He’ll be happy that you’ve agreed to rendez vous and relieved that you have taken some initiative. A better answer would be ‘Yeah sure, going to a birthday party on Saturday but how about we meet for a drink before?’
This reply will;
1. Show that you’re plans for the weekend are not reliant on him, but you still want to see him.
2. No way suggest that you will be spending the night together because you’re meeting your friends AFTER him, not before.
3. Ensure that if the two of you ar

http://just9janewz..com/2014/10/girls-5-reasons-why-youre-still-single.html?m=1
Re: Girls: 5 Reasons Why You’re Still Single by iceberylin(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Even if how to make one million is on that link, nigga...i wont click it tongue
Re: Girls: 5 Reasons Why You’re Still Single by jujutom(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
iceberylin:
Even if how to make one million is on that link, nigga...i wont click it tongue
Lmao u be rude man cry

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice / What's The Most Weird Or Fascinating Thing That Happened This Festive Season? / I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.