Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,080 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (205406 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Candour:
[quote author=Candour post=28200039]
congrats. but all these by propagating the following lies?

Gombs:

Yes

datsal...

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Size is no measure of effectiveness nor righteousness. Islam is probably the fastest growing religion and they don't look to no foundation for constructing mosques.

And here is where you err. Nobody claimed that ministry runs on hot air and faith; it costs money. But you would be schizophrenic to imagine that the raw and creative overdrive to part you from your money is powered by passion for the lost. You can't have the ends justifying the means. Fake a miracle here like Joagbaje? Many are turning to Christ as a result! David ate shewbread. oyaks indiscretions are drowned in the sea of millions of Rhapsodies distributed so far..glooooooory
Gombs:

Heheheheheh, bobo... I see how far your church has gone, and the impact they make. Yeah, nareow is the way, and only a few find it... noted buddy.

Sir, God knows why tithing is instituted today, and it is so that He'd have meat in His house... if He was against it, are you saying he turned a blind eye to it all these years? He must be waiting for the last day to arrest those Pastors who allowed it in their churches. #Classic

How can you explain how a Nation like the BLW is richer than alot of countries, and they don’t ask any church or foundation for funds, and they go around the world whenever they like, however they like, spreading the gospel of Christ? Monies bro...Prayer is the bedrock...the vehicle is the monies...lots of it. For example, now, there are 1,162 CE churches in India. Aside prayers, we sent tons of Bibles there, tons of ROR, tons of tracts all in different formats. There are 2 Ce Churches in Japan, there is the underground Ce Church in China, and I think 16 in South Korea.

How on earth did you think these happened? Yeah baby! Tithing, Partnership...God opened those windows of heaven, and He sure poured out those blessings.

They just sang the BLW anthem, and boy, I scremed my lungs out with "Believers Love World, building a happier world with love"

Bobo, if you no wan tithe, leave those who want to, whether you like it or not, tithing will NEVER stop. You cannot block the sun with a finger. I'm out.

Partners' conference just entered a higher tempo. Pastor Chris don show stage...bye!

Bonus: Rhapsody of Realities is in 550 languages now, the only book with the most translation in the world second only to the Bible, the world's most read book, second only to the bible, and 105million copies were distributed this year shocked

Abeg, clap for the Holy Spirit, it was not by power or might... yes, I glory in it... in WinsomeX's words "vain glory"

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
shdemidemi:

Compromise the Word since there are bills to be met, right?
What would you have done if you were part of the early church who were subjected to persecution and trials like serious body harm, mutilation and death as though they were malefactors; if for common bills you will bend God's word?

And the solution to this is to compromise the word to meet the needs of the church. Splendid!

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gombs:

Heheheheheh, bobo... I see how far your church has gone, and the impact they make. Yeah, nareow is the way, and only a few find it... noted buddy.

Sir, God knows why tithing is instituted today, and it is so that He'd have meat in His house... if He was against it, are you saying he turned a blind eye to it all these years? He must be waiting for the last day to arrest those Pastors who allowed it in their churches. #Classic

How can you explain how a Nation like the BLW is richer than alot of countries, and they don’t ask any church or foundation for funds, and they go around the world whenever they like, however they like, spreading the gospel of Christ? Monies bro...Prayer is the bedrock...the vehicle is the monies...lots of it. For example, now, there are 1,162 CE churches in India. Aside prayers, we sent tons of Bibles there, tons of ROR, tons of tracts all in different formats. There are 2 Ce Churches in Japan, there is the underground Ce Church in China, and I think 16 in South Korea.

How on earth did you think these happened? Yeah baby! Tithing, Partnership...God opened those windows of heaven, and He sure poured out those blessings.

They just sang the BLW anthem, and boy, I scremed my lungs out with "Believers Love World, building a happier world with love"

Bobo, if you no wan tithe, leave those who want to, whether you like it or not, tithing will NEVER stop. You cannot block the sun with a finger. I'm out.

Partners' conference just entered a higher tempo. Pastor Chris don show stage...bye!

Bonus: Rhapsody of Realities is in 550 languages now, the only book with the most translation in the world second only to the Bible, the world's most read book, second only to the bible, and 105million copies were distributed this year shocked

Abeg, clap for the Holy Spirit, it was not by power or might... yes, I glory in it... in WinsomeX's words "vain glory"

Gombs,
I hope you are not losing it.

Notice I did not say the Mosaic law did not have in it practices that may have been before it. When the Mosaic law came it became the yardstick for the spiritual life of those under it. To that extent it superseded what was before it. Those under it did not need to RESORT to going back to pre-law institutions to live their spiritual lives.

So the NT believer today needs to understand what the New Covenant is all about so as to know what is required of him or not.

So, coming back to tithing and the New Covenant believer; if he claims he is tithing according to its mention in the OT, the question then is what is the OT prescription for tithing and is the NT believer following it as stipulated there? If so how? If not exactly so, why?

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
trustman:

Gombs,
I hope you are not losing it.

Notice I did not say the Mosaic law did not have in it practices that may have been before it. When the Mosaic law came it became the yardstick for the spiritual life of those under it. To that extent it superseded what was before it. Those under it did not need to RESORT to going back to pre-law institutions to live their spiritual lives.

So the NT believer today needs to understand what the New Covenant is all about so as to know what is required of him or not.

So, coming back to tithing and the New Covenant believer; if he claims he is tithing according to its mention in the OT, the question then is what is the OT prescription for tithing and is the NT believer following it as stipulated there? If so how? If not exactly so, why?

Bobo, no time for petty leagues and dragging with you fellas... I am gonna raise an online army, by his Spirit...there's alot of ground to conquer online... I've got NL covered, you may want to know I raised LambanoPeace and vivydoxa.... it's time to lock down the media with the message of the spirit, this gospel must be taken round more voraciously.

I have a purpose here, a vision, I was not sent here to drag tithing and such with you all... it's time to mobilize all those my folks on NL. We've gotta take facebook, wordpress and for Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Gombs:

Bobo, no time for petty leagues and dragging with you fellas... I am gonna raise an online army, by his Spirit...there's alot of ground to conquer online... I've got NL covered, you may want to know I raised LambanoPeace and vivydoxa.... it's time to lock down the media with the message of the spirit, this gospel must be taken round more voraciously.

I have a purpose here, a vision, I was not sent here to drag tithing and such with you all... it's time to mobilize all those my folks on NL. We've gotta take facebook, wordpress and for Christ.

Bro..that's guys fixation is not only tithes o but eve sleeping with the serpent ask babagnoni his friend if na lie i lie. grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by SirJohn(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Folie des grandeurs

Gombs:

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2014
SirJohn:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Folie des grandeurs

Appelez ça comme vous voulez .... Je marche par son Esprit. Me citer dans l'avenir smiley
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2014
Bidam:
Bro..that's guys fixation is not only tithes o but eve sleeping with the serpent ask babagnoni his friend if na lie i lie. grin

No mind trustman who sold his honesty for a morsel of amala.

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2014
Gombs:

No mind trustman who sold his honesty for a morsel of amala.
Hehehehe, more like a cup of garri and kulikuli. grin
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gombs:

What about the work of ministry? What about church staff salaries? What about church projects? What about.. who foots the bill? How should the church take the gospel form say Lagos to Sri Lanka?

Remember the words of Hagin in this book?

So because these things you mentioned ought to be done, u now mandate it abi

What happened to an appeal, a minister who list's these activities before the brethren & tells them to give for it as they propose in their heart will have those things done

The reason most people tithe is because of the fear factor!! Take that away, no one will pay tithe

Did Paul not have ministry needs? How did he meet them?

In Pauline epistles, what we have are collections for the poor & free will giving's, none was commanded or mandated.

I keep asking if tithe is as important as it is being preached, why can't you find a direct scripture telling Christians to tithe? After all Paul was very knowledgeable in the law

Before you send me to the gallows, check my stand on tithes, I wrote it on this thread!!!

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by SirJohn(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gombs:

Appelez ça comme vous voulez .... Je marche par son Esprit. Me citer dans l'avenir smiley

Oh croyez-moi que je vais... Surveillez cet espace !
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gombs post:

How can you explain how a Nation like the BLW is richer than alot of countries, and they don’t ask any church or foundation for funds, and they go around the world whenever they like, however they like, spreading the gospel of Christ? Monies bro...Prayer is the bedrock...the vehicle is the monies...lots of it. For example, now, there are 1,162 CE churches in India. Aside prayers, we sent tons of Bibles there, tons of ROR, tons of tracts all in different formats. There are 2 Ce Churches in Japan, there is the underground Ce Church in China, and I think 16 in South

You want to start again o!! what do you mean BLW is richer than some COUNTRIES? Based on what statistics?

Do you know how many of the CE churches worldwide are in internal debt? Owing for rhapsody, owing for partnership, owing for even this past RON ?

I don't want to wash any dirty linen outside!!

If indeed what you said is true, how come you aren't doing what the early Christians did, they sold their possession & laid it on the apostle feet:not to build church or sponsor books but to share amongst everyone such that no one lacked

how has that wealth affected the ordinary folks including those in the ministry?

There is a lot you don't know about the ministry, you are just talking based on the little you know, I know staffs of virtually every arm of the minstry, some were my members in school or friends!! So I know what I'm talking about

GIDEON'S bible:free not to be sold has gone around the world more than any Christian book & the money used in doing that wasn't through tithing or mandated funds

How many times have you heard them soliciting for funds?

Rhapsody being the second book to the bible according to God or man? why should a book be compared to a bible?

those 105millions copies if translated into Cash, do you know the good it will do amongst the Christian community & humanity

how many do you think was really read?

Go to some CE churches now, you will find TONS of cartons of rhapsody(October edition-reach Nigeria copies), not distributed

You are here quoting figures

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
They would rather tie the obligatory tithe system originally instituted for the national Israel to a Christian's well being, knowing fully well that an average christian erroneously believe they have to do something to spark up a reaction from God.

Did God forget to tell the christian nation how to pay their own form of tithe? Of course not.
Romans 13
13 Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. 2 So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished. 3 For the authorities do not strike fear in people who are doing right, but in those who are doing wrong. Would you like to live without fear of the authorities? Do what is right, and they will honor you. 4 The authorities are God’s servants, sent for your good. But if you are doing wrong, of course you should be afraid, for they have the power to punish you. They are God’s servants, sent for the very purpose of punishing those who do what is wrong. 5 So you must submit to them, not only to avoid punishment, but also to keep a clear conscience.

6 [size=25pt]Pay your taxes, too, for these same reasons. For government workers need to be paid. They are serving God in what they do. [/size]7 Give to everyone what you owe them: Pay your taxes and government fees to those who collect them, and give respect and honor to those who are in authority.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
nannymcphee:

You want to start again o!! what do you mean BLW is richer than some COUNTRIES? Based on what statistics?

Do you know how many of the CE churches worldwide are in internal debt? Owing for rhapsody, owing for partnership, owing for even this past RON ?

If indeed what you said is true, how come you aren't doing what the early Christians did, they sold their possession & laid it on the apostle feet:not to build church or sponsor books but to share amongst everyone such that no one lacked

how has that wealth affected the ordinary folks including those in the ministry?

There is a lot you don't know about the ministry, you are just talking based on the little you know, I know staffs of virtually every arm of the minstry, some were my members in school or friends!! So I know what I'm talking about

GIDEON'S bible:free not to be sold has gone around the world more than any Christian book & the money used in doing that wasn't through tithing or mandated funds

Rhapsody being the second book to the bible according to God or man? why should a book be compared to a bible?

those 105millions copies if translated into Cash, do you know the good it will do amongst the Christian community & humanity

Go to some CE churches now, you will find TONS of cartons of rhapsody(October edition-reach Nigeria copies), not distributed

Hmmmmm.....
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
shdemidemi:
They would rather tie the obligatory tithe system originally instituted for the national Israel to a Christian's well being, knowing fully well that an average christian erroneously believe they have to do something to spark up a reaction from God.

Did God forget to tell the christian nation how to pay their own form of tithe? Of course not.
Romans 13
13 Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. 2 So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished. 3 For the authorities do not strike fear in people who are doing right, but in those who are doing wrong. Would you like to live without fear of the authorities? Do what is right, and they will honor you. 4 The authorities are God’s servants, sent for your good. But if you are doing wrong, of course you should be afraid, for they have the power to punish you. They are God’s servants, sent for the very purpose of punishing those who do what is wrong. 5 So you must submit to them, not only to avoid punishment, but also to keep a clear conscience.

6 [size=25pt]Pay your taxes, too, for these same reasons. For government workers need to be paid. They are serving God in what they do. [/size]7 Give to everyone what you owe them: Pay your taxes and government fees to those who collect them, and give respect and honor to those who are in authority.
Why the folly? Are you going to be arrested if you do not attend church for the next 30yrs talk more of giving your offerings in church? Do you see God when you give your offerings in church? Why do you agree you give your offerings to God and not to man?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bidam:
Why the folly? Are you going to be arrested if you do not attend church for the next 30yrs talk more of giving your offerings in church? Do you see God when you give your offerings in church? Why do you agree you give your offerings to God and not to man?

And why should you be arrested For not attending church meetings?

What's your point?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
shdemidemi:

And why should you be arrested For not attending church meetings?

What's your point?
Will you be arrested for not paying govt tax? Why compare it with tithes?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bidam:
Will you be arrested for not paying govt tax? Why compare it with tithes?

Isn't that the difference between a conditional tithing system and the Liberty in christ by Grace from God. The bible says there are government officials that have been set up by God to maintain order. When we break the rules even as christians we get punished by the authorities.

Romans 13:5
So you must submit to them, not only to avoid punishment (from authorities), but also to keep a clear conscience.

God is no more in the business of cause and effect in the present dispensation of grace. Everything we get or do not get is never by what we pay to church or do religiously. It is all by God's grace.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
shdemidemi:

Isn't that the difference between a conditional tithing system and the Liberty in christ by Grace from God. The bible says there are government officials that have been set up by God to maintain order. When we break the rules even as christians we get punished by the authorities.

Romans 13:5
So you must submit to them, not only to avoid punishment (from authorities), but also to keep a clear conscience.

God is no more in the business of cause and effect in the present dispensation of grace. Everything we get or do not get is never by what we pay to church or do religiously. It is all by God's grace.
Can you quote a single verse where Moses says to punish Israel for non tithing?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
SirJohn:

grin grin grin

Je regarde cet espace. Vous serez là pour émerveiller.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
SirJohn:

grin grin grin

Gombs:

Je regarde cet espace. Vous serez là pour émerveiller.

我也可以說方言......如果你們不知道.... angry

[size=3pt]I go confuse all of una today.....una go think say na play[/size]
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bidam:
Can you quote a single verse where Moses says to punish Israel for non tithing?

There was certainly a negative and adverse corollary effect from God if one refuses to tithe in the old testament.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
shdemidemi:

There was certainly a negative and adverse corollary effect from God if one refuses to tithe in the old testament.
I am interested in a verse of scripture not grammer. Am i to assume you cannot quote the verse i asked?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Did I not share this?
What is the penalty for coveting?
Bidam:
I am interested in a verse of scripture not grammer. Am i to assume you cannot quote the verse i asked?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
nannymcphee:

Do a little googling on countries in the carribean, then get back to me. 105million copies of ROR were distributed this year, by N130 or $0.77 it's $81, 000, 000. Leave Bibles, innercity mission, etc out.

Ok, holla me when it's external debt. Shey those CE churches are in BLW? Did I say CE XYZ is richer than some countries, or BLW NATION?

It's your head ache, not mine.

How many of your possessions have you sold and laid it on the feet of your Apostle? See how warped your thinking can get? Share so that no one lacked abi? Churches should not be built and books should not be sponsored shey? God help your reasoning. Amen

If you don’t like how things are ran in CE and know how it should be done...please go start your own the right way. Don’t forget to call WinsomeX along. Ordinary folks? So there are rich, average and ordinary in the Church of God? haven't you heard of HELPS dept? What of brethren empowerment initiatives? Your own better idea is to make everyone who is 'ordinary folks' queue, and share for them the monies from the possesion others sold, shey? Clap for yourself

Yeah right...the honest nannymcphee. I will have to re-learn how to take you very serious.

NB: there is no such thing as staffs, in English language anyway. You don't pluralise staff. Thank you.

IF you could read, you'd have noticed I said "second only to the Bible". And yes, some folks paid for the Bibles to be shared free.... they are however not more than 120 different languages, are they? And yes "the union" were given responsibility/mandated for funding the Bibles. Read here to help your ignorance

http://www.gideons.org/AboutUs/OurHistory.aspx

God help your ignorance.
GIDEONS go around to churches and speak, most Baptists churches have the Gideons there once a year or more and the churches make donations or pledges to help buy bibles for that purpose. Some private individuals give to them yearly as well...when a person donates they can determine where they want the bibles placed, they can be for soldiers (green testaments) or the Red testaments that they hand out at schools.

I'm sure you think God hand it down to them, or they called some folks and asked them to donate or wrote some mega churches for donations. Anyways if they wrote mega churches (I know some who's written CE) for funds, it's not a bad idea.... some churches however has to be mega, no? Or like Candour and WinsomeX, the church should be small for the way is narrow, and only a few find it? Ok ma...

Are you sure you are ok... is that what I wrote or what your smart mind could conjure? undecided

That's the Spirit of Judas...
[NLT] John 12:5 “That perfume was worth a year’s wages. It should have been sold and the money given to the poor.”
[NLT] John 12:6 Not that he cared for the poor—he was a thief, and since he was in charge of the disciples’ money, he often stole some for himself.

To change a man, you have to first change the way he thinks. The word changes anyone and anything, that's why we send the word. All the monies government has been sinking in the lives of humanity, how come there hasn't been a utopia? All the monies bill Gates has sent to Africa, what impact has it done to humanity? We csn give them 81million dollar and still come in 5 years time and meet them in the same poverty.

We are smarter.,, we take the word to them, not cash.

None.

Ok

Noted

Don't blame me in future if I ignore posts you direct to me, especially the ones suffering from heavy deficiency of common sense.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
vooks:
Did I not share this?
What is the penalty for coveting?
coveting what?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
—Exodus 20:17 (NIV)

Bidam:
coveting what?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
vooks:
You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
—Exodus 20:17 (NIV)

Ridiculous, God has now turned to your neighbor and a man?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
What is ridiculous sir? the commandment?
Bidam:
Ridiculous, God has now turned to your neighbor and a man?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
vooks:
What is ridiculous sir? the commandment?
No your gross stupidity.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Why am i stupid?
Bidam:
No your gross stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (103) (Reply)

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.