Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

How To Register Your Business On VCONNECT.COM To Get More Clients - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register Your Business On VCONNECT.COM To Get More Clients (21534 Views)

Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion / Deals.vconnect.com: Great Choice For Online Shopping? / Introducing Offers By Vconnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Your Business On VCONNECT.COM To Get More Clients by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
How to Register Your Business on VCONNECT.COM to Get More Clients
<<< VCONNECT Is Nigeria’s Largest Business Directory Website >>>

VConnect is a local search engine and an information service provider company located at Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. VConnect Global Services Ltd., founded in 2010, provides information about various products, services and companies in Nigeria. As a business owner, it would be productive to list your business or website on Vconnect .

You can easily get clients on vconnect, you can place your adverts on any products and services provided it is valid. One good thing about vconnect is that it is free of charge but you can upgrade to a paid service.

How to List Your Business on VCONNECT
 First Visit www.vconnect.com and SIGN UP for free account
 After creating account CLICK on REGISTER A BUSINESS

After filling the registration form, wait for at least 2 days to receive a phone call from VCONNECT representative. The rep will ask to confirm vital information about your business, like contact address, what the company does etc. In fact, when I registered my freelance company EDESON INFOTECH, after receiving the call I have to wait for another one week before they eventually listed my company on their website. I thought they won’t list my company because it took longer time than I expected.

So be patient if yours wasn’t listed after one week of registration, they could still be verifying your information.

How to Know If Your Company Have Been Listed on Vconnect
 Go to www.vconnect .com Search for your company name or service you render .
 If you have been registered, your company profile will display as result.

VConnect.com was founded by Tolaram group represented by Mr. Deepankar Rustagi and performs in the capacity of General Manager of the company. Mr. Rustagi felt that there was a need for creating local search engine that can provide information to users. He launched VConnect.com on 8 March 2011. VConnect is a part of Tolaram Group, which is headquartered in Singapore. VConnect.com has spent $1 Million on business data gathering and optimization and currently employs more than 125 people. Around 800,000 businesses are listed on its website. VConnect is also recognized as "Hottest Tech Startup in Africa" by Forbes Magazine.

SOURCE: http://www.edesoninfotech.com/2014/10/how-to-register-your-business-on.html
…..

(1) (Reply)

Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles. / DOMAK Group Chair Meets President Mnangagwa Over 1.2m Housing Units. / CBN To Introduce Lower Denominations On Atms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.