Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Orezi Acquired A Brand New Range Rover And He Celebrated It With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Acquired A Brand New Range Rover And He Celebrated It With Wizkid (497 Views)

Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover... / Gov Ajimobi Gets Sweet Hug From Daughter As He Celebrated Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orezi Acquired A Brand New Range Rover And He Celebrated It With Wizkid by nicholasis(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yougarit crooner Orezi with the full name Esegine Allen is a Delta State-born singer , trust me this dude has come to stay in the music industry because he has proven that he gat what it takes to stand out and do his things his own way .

Orezi has just acquired a brand new Range Rover and he celebrated it with Wizkid and music producer, Del B which i sincerely think are his close pals . The singer made this known via Instagram, he shared the photo with this words :

‘Blessings of The Lord New Whip. God bless all Orezi Fans. Y’all made this happen. MAKE UNA HELP THANK GOD #OwoShoki Shout Oout to Popito for making that shoki Beat. Plenty Alert don Enter since we dropped that jam. Shout Out to the fans Once again God go dey bless of Una for me. God Bless #Sprisal , God Bless ma Team #Yougarrit #Rihanna gbogbo won Lon sanwo lowo yi #Gratefull’....

Source : http://updatenaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt Still Owes George Clooney A Wedding Gift / Tonto Dikeh Kicks Off Foundation, "Tonto Dikeh Foundation" In Port Harcourt, Riv / Our Nigerian Musicians Taking Us For Granted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.