Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor (50888 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by lulu69: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
What do you guys make of this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by SeunEatsGARRI: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
And this will affect the price of GARRI in the market?

OMG I'm first to commenting! undecided

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE!
THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE!
THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by wellmax(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
It that his real page?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by redcliff: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Smh.. pastor adeboye is the last person that would come out and do this.. i know him too well + the facr that there are lots of uncomposed sentences. I therefore term this page as fake..

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by flyingdutchman(m): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
nice
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by xtratagem(m): 12:13am On Oct 20, 2014
fake page

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by lulu69: 2:42am On Oct 20, 2014
The page has FB verification sign. You can check on FB for yourself.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by tos4u(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2014
All I know is tht GOD IS ALIVE

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by DWJOBScom(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Thank God we still have elders when everyone seem to have lost their heads!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by PastorKun(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2014
lulu69:

They are birds of the same feathers lipsrsealed

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by morbid: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Pastor Adeboye has only done what is reasonable. The final judgment is God's. God bless u Pastor Adeboye.

47 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by kolomax(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Na the same them be naaa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Decapo: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Ok o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by arvinsloane(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Where is your sauce abi na source?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
I Ololade can personally vouch for Pastor Adeboye based on his antecedents but it doesn't make him a real man of God. Who agrees with this?.
That said, Pastor Adeboye had only vouched for Oritesejafor personally and not in the spirit as the case maybe.
Now his (Adeboyes) word can be taken to the bank but it doesn't make it valid in the spiritual realm of God except he has seen it.

Now notice his choice of words:

1) A man of God I can "personally" vouch for... It should be "God has made me it clear that he is innocent".
2) "I believe" on the issue of his aircraft... It should be "I know".
3) "I'm sure" God will continue... It should be "I know"

This is just like a letter of attestation and doesn't reflect or justify whether he (Oritsejafor) is not guilty or not.
This is just my opinion please don't crucify me.

We can only know and justify through the appearance of these pastors but we do not know the reality.

Edit:
I have been criticized by some posters saying Adeboye is not God and therefore cannot know. Someone also said don't I listen to news.

1) News generally doesn't represent the truth. That SA and FG has cleared the air on this matter has nothing on me actually. My response was only in reply to the topic and Adeboyes post.

2) Pastors claim they know the mind of God, see visions, can interpret and do all sorts so what's the big deal.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Touch not my anointed... hehe hehe grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Crixina(f): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by ayusco85(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2014
lulu69:

want to know what i think?

well i think this nothing but..............................

#StoryForTheGods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by rodeo0070(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2014
*Singing Michael Learns to Rock(MLTR) Song-Wild women* smiley

"Dirty money" in the left hand while the Preacher shaking my right hand...

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by aboto49(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Ar dey not d same? Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Babaneh(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2014
i cant blame Adeboye cos "he who has a jet must support his jet mate".

Adeboye might not have prior knowledge also when his jet would be used to launder our funds to foreign countries.

Iru iro ni borun!!!!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by ddooskie(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Gorgeous58(f): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Friends? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Birds of a feather.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by orasuyiefosa(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Only God can juDge this guys.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by duruallwell25(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2014
lulu69:
what I make of this is that they are birds of the same feather since they both own private jets at the expense of their so many impoverished church members who are struggling for a days meal.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by mosho2good: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2014
how does that affect d riot that is going on in my area BTW PDP and APC.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by safarigirl(f): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2014
These men are a funny lot, see him saying he can vouch for him, what will he then say when he is eventually found guilty?

Many vouched for Alams and Ibori too during their time. It will only take a court in London to throw these criminals where they belong as the Nigerian government is filled with incompetent sycophants

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by datguru: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2014
I have nothing to say, I just want to occupy this space. I don't give a fuc*k about what you think

I know there's a nigga out there craving to have this space but I'm sorry, you can't

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by dabigwalls: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2014
I avoid engagement in a turf that is full of complexities and mind boggling complications as puzzling intrigues is what the Nigerian polity is unfortunately made of. It is possible to spend a lifetime on these unending macabres without achieving anything meaningful at the end. When we have the chance each man should however just choose to do right. It is the avalanche of wrongs, that brings us here.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.