Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor (50866 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by BlackPeni5: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Now...lets see if Adeboye is PDP as well

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Rexyl(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2014
na so issues continue to generate action and reaction in Nigeria. From Terorrism to blackmailing. There is God oooh
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MEILYN(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2014
birds of a feather shocked grin lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Shollay20(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by odepacy: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2014
PastorKun:

They are birds of the same feathers lipsrsealed
meaning? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by neksummi(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2014
What can I say? He's saying what he knows so I got no problem with that.

Meanwhile:

Avoid this costly mistake new marketers on the web make
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by daey118(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2014
NairaMode:
I Ololade can personally vouch for Pastor Adeboye based on his antecedents doesn't make him a real man of God. Who agrees with this?.
That said, Pastor Adeboye had only vouched for Oritesejafor personally and not in the spirit as the case maybe.
Now his (Adeboyes) word can be taken to the bank but it doesn't make it valid in the spiritual realm of God except he has seen it.

Now notice his choice of words:

1) A man of God I can "personally" vouch for... It should be "God has made me it clear that he is innocent".
2) "I believe" on the issue of his aircraft... It should be "I know".
3) "I'm sure" God will continue... It should be "I know"

This is just like a letter of attestation and doesn't reflect or justify whether he (Oritsejafor) is not guilty or not.
This is just my opinion please don't crucify me.

We can only know and justify through the appearance of these pastors but we do not know the reality.

People like you are the main reason why I think "nigeria' has resources but isn't using them" probably join the policeForce (its okay if you don't anyway) and. Am sure no politician(criminal) you interrogate would escape with any damn Lie .because you simply ignore. What is being said and listen to what isn't said. #GreatEyeForDetails.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2014
Politics has really destroyed our heritage. I can see many persons who hold Pastor Adeboye in high esteem trying to play the double game just because he vouch for Pastor Ayo. This just shows the hatred these set of people have for some leaders while seeing nothing wrong in others even if all points to their wrong. I can see those who congratulated this same Pastor when he clock 2 million fans on Facebook some weeks ago trying to discredit the same. Hypocrites due to hatred for the Presidency and anyone who align with him. God never fails. Whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he/she reap. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the President, Nigerians and all good people of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by jdilight(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2014
NairaMode:
I Ololade can personally vouch for Pastor Adeboye based on his antecedents doesn't make him a real man of God. Who agrees with this?.
That said, Pastor Adeboye had only vouched for Oritesejafor personally and not in the spirit as the case maybe.
Now his (Adeboyes) word can be taken to the bank but it doesn't make it valid in the spiritual realm of God except he has seen it.

1) A man of God I can "personally" vouch for... It should be "God has made me it clear that he is innocent".

This is just like a letter of attestation and doesn't reflect or justify whether he (Oritsejafor) is not guilty or not.

We can only know and justify through the appearance of these pastors but we do not know the reality.

Can you listen to yourself. How can he say who is a man of God or a child of God, is he God. Can you enter a school and award yourself a degree? if you can't, how will you expect a man to award such a degree on another.

He has attested to the pastor based on his relationship with him. Many has been attesting to Buhari's sanctity without any personal relationship with him and you accept it, but when you see others attest to another of a different religious background you disregard it.

Change your mind set young man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by 2kass(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd
Bro don't blame it on the muslim at all, pls blame it on WE christians. How many times hv u heard of scandals from muslim clerics or sheiks or wareva, in this present christiandom, we so much love to spread rumors of our men of God, take for instance the recent issue of divorce btw pst chris and his wife. Let's grow up and leave whatever happuns to God's judgement instead of turning ourselves to broadcast tools for the devil. God bless!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Muscomide: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2014
Band of brothers thingz. Anyone ever observed pigs eating? They eat collectively with their snouts in the trough.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2014
What do you expect from Pastor Adeb'ole'?

Those who buy Jets together, fly together..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Ayatullah(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2014
CROOKS UNITED!
With Pastor Adeboye laundering ill gotten church money up an down with the building of supermarkets and other business outfits I cannot fault him supporting his fellow crook. Sane Nigerians know it well however that Oritsejafor has a big moral problem.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by BodyKiss(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2014
chronique:
If Adeboye can vouch for him,then I'd want to believe Ayo is innocent(even though I never believed He was guilty of the whole thing before).

Shows how well you think for yourself. SMH
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by niggi4life(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2014
When i first saw the gist, i thought it was a fake FB Account, but i quickly realized i had the real and verified FB account of Pastor Adeboye, so i checked and it was truly written there..

Anyway, only GOD knows best
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by 4C2215131: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2014
dabigwalls:
I avoid engagement in a turf that is full of complexities and mind boggling complications as puzzling intrigues is what the Nigerian polity is unfortunately made of. It is possible to spend a lifetime on these unending macabres without achieving anything meaningful at the end. When we have the chance each man should however just choose to do right. It is the avalanche of wrongs, that brings us here.

There are 'less complex' words you can use in passing your message across. Does the statement "A Magnanimous Conflagration is Consuming My Editorial Edifice" remind you of anything?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2014
safarigirl:
These men are a funny lot, see him saying he can vouch for him, what will he then say when he is eventually found guilty?

Many vouched for Alams and Ibori too during their time. It will only take a court in London to throw these criminals where they belong as the Nigerian government is filled with incompetent sycophants

Did Bode George not do thanksgiving in Church after being release from Prison for embezzlement?! grin

Jesus does not discriminate o!! Infact, he loves the bad guys more than the good guys sef.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by PastorKun(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2014
odepacy:
meaning? undecided

They are both merchandisers of the gospel or better put, partners in crime.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by PassingShot(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd

What is this thing saying?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Shollay20(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2014
See new hot latest phone here http://sholaqozeem..com/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by jaybee3(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by erico2k2(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2014
NairaMode:

What the point of ur post.dont you listen to the news.the SA govt already said the deal was legit frm the FG of Nigeria.and it was them FG of Nigeria who wants to buy arms via 3rd party frm.Sa.The Jet belongs to the CAN leader and was on lease to a diff coy. At the time of the biz.so what's the relivance of pushing this fru muddy waters.I understand the bone here.the jet belongs to Ayo 4 crying out loid it could av belonged to Okada Air or Arik.what diff would it make.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2014
jdilight:

Can you listen to yourself. How can he say who is a man of God or a child of God, is he God. Can you enter a school and award yourself a degree? if you can't, how will you expect a man to award such a degree on another.

He has attested to the pastor based on his relationship with him. Many has been attesting to Buhari's sanctity without any personal relationship with him and you accept it, but when you see others attest to another of a different religious background you disregard it.

Change your mind set young man.

Young man, you have made your point clear and it is well received.
Learn to make your point without being condescending.

I actually read your response again and saw that you were ranting.
I thought they (pastors) are able to speak the mind of God.
I thought they have been known to be able to mention that certain people are going to Heaven in the congregation.
I have seen pastors lay claim to know everything so what's the big deal?
Please sit tight young man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by akiOYIBO: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2014
I don't believe his Lordships all over the nation concord to accommodate these ritualists for the first time......
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by emmy02(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2014
arvinsloane:
Where is your sauce abi na source?

Lol.. Na saucer
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by shamecurls(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2014
Thou shall not judge
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by henryadex(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2014
This pastor is known for covering many atrocities that renowned men of God commits
He saved the face of one prominent man of God in Ibadan when he had s*x with his
secretary and when kola olawuyi of blessed memory was trying to unravel the mysticism
of another pastor in Lagos we heard he made the case swept under the carpet, is this
what God called us into,calling for 1m, 10million in a service as donation, promoting
fraud and corruption?
CHAI! THERE IS GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by paulsir: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2014
I can see many gullible and educated illiterates here.Firstly,the man doesnt tweet,facebook nor linkedin.secondly,the church has her own social media and in the last convention he personally clarified it that he doesnt do social stunts.Thirdly,in this present age of bloggers looking for many views and likes,i think we should know better that the op or the link is looking for attention to boost his website base.If we as youths of this nation can decend so low and believe every words,characters and alphabets on paper and social media without doing the needful findings if its true or not then in buhari's voice ''NO YOUTH CAN RULE NIGERIA AGAIN''.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Mogidi: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Adeboye is now being castigated for saying the same truth many South African journalists revealed recently, that the said transaction was indeed legit.

If the fed govt has used aircraft belonging to an Imam, these same critics would still lambaste the Imam as PDP supporting Imam.

Death to those who don't want this insurgency to stop.

May boko haram rain bombs on you and your progeny.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by unilever(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2014
The way some people just write anything that comes to their mind without thinking very well about it is something. You blame people for what they say and what they do when you are even worse than them. Or is it just because nobody is aware of what you do in the secret. Anyway let us fear God in all we say and in all we do. This freedom of speech is something sha
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by kay29000(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2014
I am not an overly religious person, but I never believed Oritsejafor knew anything about what his jet was meant to be used for. I don't think he would have been foolish enough to have allowed them to use his Jet for something like arms buying, when he knows that if anything goes wrong, it could be traced back to him. That he has some corrupt friends is another case, but I doubt he knew what the jet was going to be used for what it was used for. And so, I am on the same page with Pastor Adeboye on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.