Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

ENUGU: Man Arrested For Beating Pregnant Wife To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ENUGU: Man Arrested For Beating Pregnant Wife To Death (513 Views)

Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics) / Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja / Police Arrests Masquerade In Enugu For Beating & Stabbing Anglican Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ENUGU: Man Arrested For Beating Pregnant Wife To Death by freshprincex49(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
The police in Enugu state have arrested a man, Mr. Ozoemena Nwankwo, for allegedly beating his pregnant wife, Ndidi Nwankwo, to death.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, confirmed the incident. He said it occurred on 17 October at the suspect’s residence in Akpawfu village, Nkanu East Local Government Area of the state.

Nwankwo is said to be a chronic wife-beater and beat up his wife, Ndidi, who was four months pregnant, to a point of unconsciousness.

According to the PPRO, Nwankwo said he never thought his pregnant wife could die as a result of the beating and regrets his action.

She was said to have died at a nearby hospital she was rushed to after sustaining a severe injury on her right leg.

Her corpse has since been deposited at Agbani General Hospital, while Nwankwo is currently in custody as police operatives conduct investigations into the incident.

http://www.today.ng/news/enugu-man-arrested-for-beating-pregnant-wife-to-death/
Re: ENUGU: Man Arrested For Beating Pregnant Wife To Death by simdam500(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2014
Why would i read this... The mad man shud be killed
Re: ENUGU: Man Arrested For Beating Pregnant Wife To Death by hushmail: 1:18am On Oct 20, 2014
he shld b given d corpse to eat

after all what was thinking to beat a pregnant woman? Animal in human skin

(1) (Reply)

Police Hands Me To Armed Robbers For Better Treatment / Kelly Rowland Gives Birth To Baby Boy / I Can't Count How Many Cars I Have Stolen ---car Snatcher Narrates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.