Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) (3274 Views)

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen / Champion Lover! 28-yr-old Man Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiances & 5 Girlfrnd / Meet 28yr-old Man Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by mooremedia: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
A suspicious pregnant wife found a picture of a happy couple where the husband looked oddly like her own on Facebook – and slowly realised that not only was he married to the other woman, he was being unfaithful with 16 other women simultaneously.

Amazingly, all of Sonko Tijani’s four wives, seven fiancees and five girlfriends believed they were in exclusive relationships with the tireless Gambian charmer, who milked all his women for loans.

Austrian police say Tijan beat all records for bigamy and infidelity in the country – with lovers spanning ages from 22 to 44.

Austrian woman Sonja Maier found an image of Tijan with another woman, with the same surname, when she was pregnant with his child after a whirlwind romance.

Maier said, ‘I thought that either he had a twin I never knew about or he was cheating on me.’

The two women exchanged notes behind his back, and his web of lies began to unravel.

Tijan also had a wife and family in his home country.

Police believe he may have had relationships with even more women and are appealing for others to come forward.

Detective Patrick Maierhofer: ‘He always used the same tactics.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pCAAzxLmaX0/VEPNMEsLuhI/AAAAAAABUwo/g_VAUKvgDQc/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
He would look at women in bars and was always charming and attentive.
'He would also fascinate them with fanciful stories about his homeland in Africa and how he had fled horrific wars leaving his family behind - and later he would ask for financial assistance for them.'
He went under various names and we have released his picture at some of his names in the hope that we can contact other victims.
'They included the names Sonko Tijan, Bojang Tijan and Crang Junior.

He claimed the money was for business ventures to help his family in Gambia. We have found that he is actually also married to a woman in Gambia where he also has a family.'
Police put out an arrest warrant for him and eventually tracked him down using Facebook after discovering he was on the hunt for fresh victims. Officers arranged for a honey trap with the cooperation of a young woman he had been communicating with online to persuade her to lend him more money.
In reality though she was working with police and he was arrested.

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2799039/mr-loverman-arrested-bigamist-sets-record-four-wives-seven-fiancees-five-girlfriends-latest-wife-spotted-woman-facebook.html
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by 190: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
WOW So Mr Cork has finally met his waterloo after snitchin on those his austrian babes abi grin grin

Now he wont have the chance to run to gambia anymore grin No more lightskin wahala sef again on nairaland

btw did i just notice im the first to comment on this thread

Anyways I'd like to quickly give a shout out to all my lovely concubines out there

flytefalls, msdarkskin, freecocoa, lynpetra, sweetlemon etc

190 loves u guyz badly and make una de remember me abeg

BTW i noticed Buharia decleared election on wednesday, on thursday he bought a normination presidential form

on friday bokoharam agreed to cease fire

who else wanna join me in sipping some tea to that cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Eish Rastafarian!!! Am sure he has some serious anaconda.

1 Like

Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2014
This is serious
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by cbrass(m): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2014
Shmm....using thesame tactics to woo all the ladies tongue women are so funny anyway how do I get to austria joh grin

Wanna try my luck toocheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2014
190:
WOW So Mr Cork has finally met his waterloo after snitchin on those his austrian babes abi grin grin

Now he wont have the chance to run to gambia anymore grin No more lightskin wahala sef again on nairaland

Anyways I'd like to quickly give a shout out to all my lovely concubines out there

BTW i noticed Buharia decleared election on wednesday, on thursday he bought a normination presidential form

And on saturday, we heard thd Boko Haram has broken the ceasefire agreement!
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by cbrass(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2014
ifynairaland:
And on saturday, we heard thd Boko Haram has broken the ceasefire agreement!

Hmm so which means

Anyway less I forget this is thread is not in politics zone and not about GMB and neither about the Boko Boys
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by mesoade(m): 2:06am On Oct 20, 2014
How d hell d he woo all of dem.

Women,

fish brain.

2 Likes

Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Learner!
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Chanchit: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2014
If na by looks, this guy no fit scam one babe for 9ja, but if he get money eh ehn.
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Dreyl(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2014
190:

guy grow some sense now,you are too old for this gibberish you spewed.

3 Likes

Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Cheadiva(f): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2014
not dt z handsome sef undecided
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by philantoxx(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2014
end time mode activated..
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Charles4075(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
I too trust naija girls sha.. Shoe nor know him size abi? Where prettythicksme self?
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by alexis007(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
ahh...dis man is charming?....charming ke.....bewitching ni.......women,y wud you fall 4 a guy that looks like a kidnapper?.....and it's not just his hair;there are DREADLOCK-marks on his face 2.....what pix did he even use in scamming these women?majid michael's?van vicker's?........women falling yakata for obvious swindlers since the days of Eve...
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
I don't know but he looks vaguely familiar
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by alexis007(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
ahh...dis man is charming?....charming ke.....bewitching ni.......women,y wud you fall 4 a guy that looks like a kidnapper?.....and it's not just his hair;there are DREADLOCK-marks on his face 2.....what pix did he even use in scamming these women?majid michael's?van vicker's?........women falling yakata for swindlers since the days of Eve...
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by alexis007(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
neoapocalypse:
I don't know but he looks vaguely familiar
....if it's not what i'm thinking cry...don't confuse him with charly-boy or awilo...
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by passionate88: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sharp guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
alexis007:
....if it's not what i'm thinking cry...don't confuse him with charly-boy or awilo...

Haba! Charlie boy na area father , how I no go know him face. Awilo no too resemble am. But I have this feeling I have seen this face before
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by lawrenceunaa: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
U see I tell women believe the truth
Dem say e better say the agree wiyh the sweet lies
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by khiaa(f): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Those women had to be stuck on stu.pid/re.tarded.
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by itstpia1: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by benega: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mehn and I can't even woo 1 girl, dis lyf sef.....
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
na wahoo for those women wey this kind guy scam,he no even fine self and they are giving him their money #rubbish
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Charles4075:
I too trust naija girls sha.. Shoe nor know him size abi? Where prettythicksme self?
#catwalk into thread charles4075 this is me werin happen #any guy wey go scam me this naija or anywhere go try oo me no dey joke wif my money
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by stalicia(f): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
over sharp dey wry dis guy
Re: Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) by Charles4075(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
#catwalk into thread charles4075 this is me werin happen #any guy wey go scam me this naija or anywhere go try oo me no dey joke wif my money
Even as that guy be like rastafarian? Long time sha, I think say oga seun ban you ohhh

(1) (Reply)

She Wants To Visit / Hillarious! Most Embarrassing Moment Of Her Life With A Guy. / Strictly For Ladies 18 +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.