Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Dancing In The Rain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dancing In The Rain (480 Views)

Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Crazy Nigerian Guy Dancing in Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dancing In The Rain by Flowtry(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2014
Hi Nairalanders,
I believe some of you will probably wonder why I choose such a sentence for a topic. It's because I have a leading to share something very important. I have a quote on my phone which says "Let's not wait for the Storm to pass but instead we should learn how to DANCE in the RAIN"

A lot of us including myself are always waiting for the right conditions to...
* Invest or sell the shares
* Propose to your better half
* Ask your babe out for a date
* Approach the lady or guy you've been "eyeing"
* Launch out in Ministry or start the NGO or foundation

All these instances are good and there're times you have to wait for the "right condition" moment but most times even in the Bible there're several instances where God gave specific instructions to act when the conditions weren't right.

God said to Moses "Stretch out your rod towards the red sea"
To Noah He said "Build me an Ark" even when it there wasn't any indication of rain.
Jesus said to the man by the pool of Bethesda Rise up and walk inspite of the man's excuse.

In Life, things are never gonna be right or perfect for you. There are no perfect moments.We only have a Perfect God who requires us to "Walk Blind"with Him in Trust that He'll guide us into our dreams.

Dance in the Rain
Get wet
You won't die because the One who has called is Faithful.
Have a pleasant night rest

1 Like

Re: Dancing In The Rain by okonja(m): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2014
Amen...
Flowtry:
Hi Nairalanders,
I believe some of you will probably wonder why I choose such a sentence for a topic. It's because I have a leading to share something very important. I have a quote on my phone which says "Let's not wait for the Storm to pass but instead we should learn how to DANCE in the RAIN"
A lot of us including myself are always waiting for the right conditions to...
* Invest or sell the shares
* Propose to your better half
* Ask your babe out for a date
* Approach the lady or guy you've been "eyeing"
* Launch out in Ministry or start the NGO or foundation
All these instances are good and there're times you have to wait for the "right condition" moment but most times even in the Bible there're several instances where God gave specific instructions to act when the conditions weren't right.
God said to Moses "Stretch out your rod towards the red sea"
To Noah He said "Build me an Ark" even when it there wasn't any indication of rain.
Jesus said to the man by the pool of Bethesda Rise up and walk inspite of the man's excuse.
In Life, things are never gonna be right or perfect for you. There are no perfect moments.We only have a Perfect God who requires us to "Walk Blind"with Him in Trust that He'll guide us into our dreams.
Dance in the Rain
Get wet
You won't die because the One who has called is Faithful.
Have a pleasant night rest

The bolded words have being bothering me for a while now

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse / The Cross Room / Christ Did Not Die To Give Us A Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.