Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident (81844 Views)

See Photos! Yinka Ayefele And Lanre Teriba (atorise) Strike A Pose / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
sexymoma:
Which kind topic dey make make fp this days.. angry
On a Monday morning. angry

Mr seun abeg do something bout this o.
he be like say the guy don leave nairaland for politics
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by IYANGBALI: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
philantoxx:
before his destiny was activated.
why you no do same and activate your own destiny too,elenu razor tongue

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by philantoxx(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
IYANGBALI:
why you no do same and activate your own destiny too,elenu razor tongue
daz y its destiny.
different pattern 4 evry1
my fellow elenu razor

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by nduchucks: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is a very insensitive topic for the FP. Imagine what sorrow the man will feel when he sees this on NL.

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by IYANGBALI: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
philantoxx:

daz y its destiny.
different pattern 4 evry1
my fellow elenu razor
your jealousy and bad belle no get part 2 tongue
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by festusfeezy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Had he exchange his spine for fame, is this true?
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by philantoxx(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
IYANGBALI:
your jealousy and bad belle no get part 2 tongue
where is bad belle or jealousy here??
or u see me 4 dream??

2 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by tshegs19: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED... I WONT SAY MORE THAN THAT
Dere's God oh.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by lawrenceunaa: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
QMark:

Nothing different from what everyone is aware of except you. grin

He has been a hidden musician before his accident. His accident made him more popular and people began to appreciate him more after his accident.

That's all.
ok
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by IYANGBALI: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
philantoxx:

where is bad belle or jealousy here??
or u see me 4 dream??
tongue
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by supremus: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
MONEY IS GOOD
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
gej forever
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by philclem(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Omavik:
oversabi? ....mr.if ur just knwin bout it,it aint my biz...so pls dnt quote me again..
two mofos grin
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by econome(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
timpaker:
Sorry, I don't know him
type Yinka Ayefele to google search
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by fireforfire: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
ABEG ENUF OF ALL DIs MERRY GO ROUND.
what secret do some guys here know qbouy his accident in connection wit his success
make unu tel us wey be novice ooo

and if ur suspectin dat he exchanged his leg fpr his fame , then pls picshur of him doing d jazz or wareva or adonbelieve
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by hensben(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
who him be? cos i dey serial since for peace keeping
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Keenysbojan:
hmmm.. I posted some good topics in education section and other sections,I expected them to mak FrontPage bt unfortunately the useless moderators never look at d topics... bt wait oo where is seun self mak she com handle dis herself na
hahaha she? Seun done turn transgendered ni?

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by omo2sexy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Reactivation of issues
God knows y
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by fyneboi79(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
sexymoma:
Which kind topic dey make make fp this days.. angry
On a Monday morning. angry

Mr seun abeg do something bout this o.
haven't ‎u heard their is bribery going on to make front page.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by simdam500(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
lilbazy: Thank God say na better striker him be,he quick score two before the accident.
he's smart cheesy
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by innocent1981: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
He is handsome
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by rawe45: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Gbolask24:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-N5hk5ppythk/UmB7mQg4nGI/AAAAAAAAd_Y/vQR8gkNipC0/s640/ayefele-2.jpg[/img]
This the gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele and his
wife Temitope Titilope on their wedding day in
year 2000 before his accident. They have two
sons together. See more pix after the cut:

[img]http://2.bp..com/--XfzQ0SKM88/UmB7m96Cd-I/AAAAAAAAd_k/z9FJoQQ29rk/s1600/ayefele-3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-A9j49Bj6cjo/UmB7mIxEcRI/AAAAAAAAd_U/x-9FSBlniqo/s1600/ayefele-1.jpg[/img]

More photos: http://gbolaskblog..nl/2014/10/throwback-photos-see-yinka-ayefele-and.html

Two sons ko, twelve disciples ni.. Mr Oga, go back and do your findings very well and stop lying
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
philclem:
two mofos grin
be careful wt ur utterance pls
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by sekzy99(m): 1:20am On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by usuphy: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
This can't be year 2000 'cos he released his first album "BITTER EXPERIENCE" in 1998 after the accident. So do your findings very well before you post it.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by samclet(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
lilbazy:
Thank God say na better striker him be,he quick score two before the accident.
D goals were after d accident.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by SenatorJames(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2014
lilbazy:
Thank God say na better striker him be,he quick score two before the accident.
If not, I doubt if his wife would still stay with him, or deriving sexual satisfa

ction from elsewhere.

God bless him and his ministry.

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Gbolask24(m): 5:44am On Oct 28, 2014
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.