Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups (39974 Views)

40 Killed As Cameroonian Troops Chase Boko Haram Into Borno Village / DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos / Saraki Holds Peace Talks With Aggrieved Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2014
ayusco85:
The devil has taken a vacation to nigeria, he is disguising as Boko haram. These guys are worst than the devil. Lord pls rid us of this deadly sect
Stop this blasphemy. No god is as evil as your foolish God.
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by joseph1832(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Objektive:
I AM SURE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PVC CARD. YOUR OWN ENDS HERE
Whether you chose to believe it or not, I do have a PVC. Been voting since 1999. Never have I missed one, and I don't intend to miss the next one.
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by watchindelta(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2014
I don,t
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2014
Talking with ghosts.

Pre-order ur goods from USA , No hidden charges!!! PIN (7F4240F8). https://www.nairaland.com/1885519/pre-order-goods-usa-ebay-amazon/3
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by vacant06(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2014
That is why I love America don't quote me
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by maya2806: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2014
segzyj:
Split into two again?..... How many are these boko haram boys in Number sef?.... So, dey neva finish since all dis claim of arrest and surrender frm various quarters? Na wha ooo
undecided Abi o
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2014
Ceasefire ceasefire ceasefire

Shattered dreams!
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2014
STORY, STORY....

JonBee1:
E be, like say they want to tell me another story again oh
E be like say they want to act another movie again oh
E be like say they want to do another deceiving again oh
E be like say dem want to dance
Galala, na di new dance, Again o
They want to sing another song again
They want to sing (x2)
E be like say they want to code; They want to code...

- 2face "2baba" Idibia
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Omimah: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2014
Leaving Boko Haram to grow to the level it currently is, whether deliberately or otherwise, was a big mistake on the FG. The sect is now like MEND in the Niger Delta with different "formations". There were/are different "formations" led by "generals" like Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Boyloaf, Soboma George, John Togo, Tompolo, etc. During the amnesty, apart from that of John Togo who kicked against it, the other "formations" had their boys given amnesty. The FG, if it is sincere, should meet with the leaders of the different groups under Boko Haram. Sakilda should also be brought in. Just yesterday he said that he was in serious doubt that the FG met with Boko Haram, saying if at all there was a ceasefire agreement it's the group that would announce it, not the FG because it's the group that is fighting the FG.
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by deletrue: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2014
2cato:
APCs should call their boys to order. They should collect whatever the govt is offering and let them rest.
You are right. Atiku should be told to call his boys to order. Has he not completed the monitoring of the peace process? He should better take the government offer otherwise, they will pound them like yam by the FG.
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by peter4d2(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Sometimes I wonder wch side pple r on
Cos even if d news might seem false I part of me his always wishing its true but on dis forum we wuld c pple dat criticize witout longing n wishing it 2 b true.
Smh
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by deletrue: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Stop this blasphemy. No god is as evil as your foolish God.
Brother, he no good. You for use small letter g not G as in god. the capital G is used for God Almight. Sorry if you a moslem.
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2014
The military is however keeping its side of the peace deal by suspending all hostilities against the insurgents, The PUNCH learnt.

This, according to a top military source, was a direct outcome of a directive issued by the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh.

Badeh had on Friday ordered the suspension of all on-going aerial and ground offensives against the sect.

Our source, who pleaded not to be named because he was not authorised to speak on the issue, said the military did not consider the latest attacks as a violation of the ceasefire.

He explained that it was very likely that the operatives of the terrorist cells who carried out the attacks were not aware of the peace deal.

This bolded get me off, are they so dumb or they are just buying time for the BH to restrategized. It worth to note that
1. The first time NA officers start wining BH, their own jet start shooting them resulting to some officer killing their commander and some refusing to march to the battle field.
2. While actions were taken faster to punish the refusing soldiers, the pilot of jet/or anything they call it was/were neither punished nor sentenced to death but was/were defended to had make a mistake.
3. With few period of after news that NA captures BH APC and recover many arms, the illegal arms deal by FG surfaces.
4. There was records that early this year US sells arms to FG but decided not to after intelligent reports by their officers after the Chibok girls saga reporting ill-equipped of NA, whereas all sold arms were not seen by their officer in any Nigeria Force including NA.
5. Late NSA Azazi statement, GEJ statement (BH are in my cabinet stuff), OBJ's letter and Nyako's letter should also not be forgotten.
6. I once hear GEJ assuring the world in one the cable networks immediately after the abductions that those girls are fine where they are, why is he to confident of the word and relunctantly working towards their rescue.
7. This year records the highest BH attacks in Nigeria and terrorists attacks in the world after GEJ forcefully retired 8 high ranking NA officers to installed his favourite NA officers in the ninth position.
8. It was on records that only BH uses highly sophisticated weapons in the history of terrorism in the world......etc

2 Likes

Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2014
chaiii oga Seun why was I banned from webmasters section ma Haba!!!!!!!!

its not fair o!!!!!
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by arnold75(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2014
BRAV0O:
Yeye dey smell grin , jonathan pdp boko haram vs the real boko haram ,

Alarm don blow grin

*modified* FG pdp gej should stop boboing us , we'll know north region start it all, but fg cannot tell us they don't no about those powerful boko haram sect , now fg govt boko sect drop their weapon , the question is why this sudden cease fire ? Gej , why sudden negotiation to keep peace with this deadly sect ? If not that u ar calling ur sect to order cus u now realize it impossible for u and ur co hurt to reduce north region population by bombing them , gej is a disease to nigeria

U saTANiods can attack me and say what ever , I don't care ' gej himself is boko haram ...

So Jonathan's bokoharam reads koran and shout allau akbar? shame!, i think some people should be wiser. Now i understand why some people think that this whole stuff is a huge scam.It has been confirmed that bokoharam (whether real or political or tribal or cross boarder)has a common book they read and since they are not in the business of collecting ransome, but believe that dying a maytr will present 72 black eyed virgin. Then it is obvious that some people are either not following this trend or does not know the religious cleansing that has been going on in the north right from the time of matasene. Ask questions if dont know, but for some of us, we know what they have been doing for a very long time now.
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by rhazur(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Yeye dey smell. So na chad dem hold the peace talk, no be saudi arabia again. Who dey fool who?
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by skyfall: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2014
See lame excuses.

The so-called ceasefire sounds like a scam to me. More like the govt has lost the war and is surrendering to Boko Haram. SMH

1 Like

Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by BRAV0O(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2014
arnold75:

So Jonathan's bokoharam reads koran and shout allau akbar? shame!, i think some people should be wiser. Now i understand why some people think that this whole stuff is a huge scam.It has been confirmed that bokoharam (whether real or political or tribal or cross boarder)has a common book they read and since they are not in the business of collecting ransome, but believe that dying a maytr will present 72 black eyed virgin. Then it is obvious that some people are either not following this trend or does not know the religious cleansing that has been going on in the north right from the time of matasene. Ask questions if dont know, but for some of us, we know what they have been doing for a very long time now.
quote me again any day u're ready to make sense on this forum

1 Like

Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by kingvicking(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2014
kennyslim1:
Negotiation with terrorist is bad...track them all and kill them...that's the only way to end boko haram

Negotiation does work with terrorist, but not the likes of Boko Boiz, this guys are nofin but blood sucking vampires, the are use to killing for no reason, no matter the peace talk, they will always wanna do what the know how to do best. "Killing Innocent People"
The best way to get reed of weed is to have them uprooted.
#God bless Nigeria
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by bartdece: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2014
FG is not negotiating with Boko Haram. What representative of BH would say that all Chibok girls are alive, in good health and none have been abused. Since April media keep saying that at least several died of snakebite, good health after 6 months in captivity doesn't seem logical and about rape and abuse we don't need to talk. Everyone knows what happens to them and the many girls who managed to escape or were set free in the past were all raped and tortured. The stupid thing is that all media - both Nigerian and foreign - print that statement of the so-called BH spokesman. That statement alone proves that BH is not involved in any talks.
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by kingvicking(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2014
BRAV0O:
quote me again any day u're ready to make sense on this forum

Lol. In other words, he is not making sense. Chai
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by dennisdgiant: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2014
What I don't understand abt this insurgency, FG and Peace Talk is that $1b has been approved to buy arms and ammunition nd d Govt is talking abt peace talk does it mean this mean d $1b was approved for nothing or it is js anoda strategy to embezzle??

My question is can't they raise $1b to to to create jobs??

1 Like

Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by kingvicking(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2014
bartdece:
FG is not negotiating with Boko Haram. What representative of BH would say that all Chibok girls are alive, in good health and none have been abused. Since April media keep saying that at least several died of snakebite, good health after 6 months in captivity doesn't seem logical and about rape and abuse we don't need to talk. Everyone knows what happens to them and the many girls who managed to escape or were set free in the past were all raped and tortured. The stupid thing is that all media - both Nigerian and foreign - print that statement of the so-called BH spokesman. That statement alone proves that BH is not involved in any talks.

I initially thought I was the only one to notice that sh*t, they have been taking us for a fool since, just because #bringBackOurGirl campaign came up again does not mean they need to cook-up stories.
All the same, there is still hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Trustyd1(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2014
deletrue:
Brother, he no good. You for use small letter g not G as in god. the capital G is used for God Almight. Sorry if you a moslem.

Did u see his name?
"sonOflucifer"

1 Like

Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Trustyd1(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
bartdece:

While am still doubtful of any girl missing
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by fxskye: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
2cato:
When the news of peace talk hit the public APC are the ones that cried most by shouting blue muderer they went ahead to open over 60 threads condemming gej and encouraging BH not to accept peace. Cheack out some thread egift the clown barcanista the policeman and cramjones the crimejones opend you will be shocked to ur bone marrow
APCs should call their boys to order. They should collect whatever the govt is offering and let them rest. The game is over.

Has GEJ not failed us? Remember March 15th, 2014 NIS Recruitment saga. That's enough to vote him out. The interior minister still serving without any apology nor explanation to d public.
Can GEJ bring back d lost lives?
So, apc is d brain behind BH? There's God oooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Rexyl(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2014
negociating with the global criminals who are breaking into factions? Hmmm. May God save Nigeria from another dirty deal.
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by nairaman66(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2014
PDP and nPDP is that the 2 new groups? undecided
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2014
The only way to achieve peace in the Northeast is to KILL THEM ALL!

No prisoners!!!

No mercy!!!

Just kill them all!
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by yetunsbay(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2014
kennyslim1:
Negotiation with terrorist is bad...track them all and kill them...that's the only way to end boko haram
bst phylosophy...tho USA gud in dat aspect
Re: Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups by abdulabbakar(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2014
arnold75:

See this Man talking bout Maitatsine...So you don't know Maitatsine was from the VERTICAN city
#AskOritsejaFuck#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi / Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den / Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.