Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

That Nairaland Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Nairaland Lady (705 Views)

Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me / HILARIOUS: Which Nairaland Lady Can Wear This Wedding Gown (picture) / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Nairaland Lady by lafflaff123(m): 6:33am On Oct 20, 2014
You are British, from a Naija father and a Carib mom.

We met here and started communicating and everything was going smooth until we started fighting.

deleted you from my social networking circle and even deleted your number, and that was some months ago and now that MY HEAD DON DEY HOUSE I have been thinking about you too much and say I APOLOGIZE for the insults.

I know You left for Singapore.

I am ready to fly to London or Singapore within 72 hours from when I hear from you to TENDER my apology in person and I HOPE NOBODY has taken my SPACE in your ??

If you are in the US please and please contact me.

This few weeks I have been thinking of a lot of things like having a family, settling down, eating a well cooked food, changing diapers, taking our son(s) to a soccer game and our daughter(s) to dance classes: WHEN WE DON BORN.Rubbing your legs most weekends when you laying on the Couch while I am watching Chelsea kill any team on the TV.

The problem was not you, but if you live in the US where the ratio is like 50 girls to a guy, a typical Naija guy tends to pick as many Akata/Oyinbo mango from the garden, but after a time you get tired of that life style and start looking for that ONE PERSON that really brings that smile to your heart and face.

All this Nairalanders guys wey SABI toast So,hope una never toast and collect my?

If you don't have my contact again write me through NL.
Re: That Nairaland Lady by iceberylin(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Plc...whats dis undecided

1 Like

Re: That Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2014
If you felt lke creating a thread you should have just formed something and asked for advice chai I won't insult you even doe you deserve it
Re: That Nairaland Lady by lawrenceunaa: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2014
samflexxy:
If you felt lke creating a thread you should have just formed something and asked for advice chai I won't insult you even doe you deserve it
op this for u
Re: That Nairaland Lady by philantoxx(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2014
OP I can assure u dat with such clueless thread.your gonna get a golden globe award
Re: That Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:
Plc...whats dis undecided

Its kind of a love/apology letter.
Re: That Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
I nearly went loco on reading this..
This is Cluelessness @ its Peak...

(1) (Reply)

Back To Your Ex / Funny Or Fact? / 2 Romantic Facts And 1 Lie About Bin Gbagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.