Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? (6503 Views)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Ok... Its annoys me when all I read abt in this forum is about "nigerian girls love money", the "obiageli mentality" and so many of such topics..

I admit the growing trend of ladies seeing a relationship as a job opportunity is fast rising and indeed tiresome.

But what some guyz especially Nlanders don't comprehend is the fact that they are the main cause of this problem.

They all want a Behind lady dat dresses nice uses wonderful and expensive gadget..looks beautiful and so on, the babe doesn't have a job or any means of livelihood and her parent aint rich.. You go after such babe, and come here 2 complain she demands too much money? Huh.. Are u for real?

And for your information there's a difference between courting a lady, dating a lady and a S*x machine..

If you guyz don't see your self being together in the future just know your relationship is for mutual benefit...you must part some finances..

A responsible man takes care of his woman whether they are dating or courting..

A responsible woman is understanding...

Nairaland guyz...stop dis stingy trend.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by iceberylin(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2014
Have you seen me complaining undecided

Stop Generalizing angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2014
Story for the gods! angry

If your boyfie doesn't give you money, na you go complain pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:
Ok... Its annoys me when all I read abt in this forum is about "nigerian girls love money", the "obiageli mentality" and so many of such topics..

I admit the growing trend of ladies seeing a relationship as a job opportunity is fast rising and indeed tiresome.

But what some guyz especially Nlanders don't comprehend is the fact that they are the main cause of this problem.

They all want a Behind lady dat dresses nice uses wonderful and expensive gadget..looks beautiful and so on, the babe doesn't have a job or any means of livelihood and her parent aint rich.. You go after such babe, and come here 2 complain she demands too much money? Huh.. Are u for real?

And for your information there's a difference between courting a lady, dating a lady and a S*x machine..

If you guyz don't see your self being together in the future just know your relationship is for mutual benefit...you must part some finances..

babe abeg if u were independent , u wont be commentin on this....

5 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=Victoriousvic post=27290081]Story for the gods! angry

If your boyfie doesn't give you money, na you go complain pass.
[/quote
??]
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by YungwizzzyChina: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:

Baby I'm not like them
I spend money anyhow
Just pm me

I bought range rover for my last babe

2 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2014
YungwizzzyChina:

Baby I'm not like them
I spend money anyhow
Just pm me

Lol...
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2014
funniest part is that is the broke ones who complains most. they can't even afford garri for a girl o but we will not hear word.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
funniest part is that is the broke ones who complains most. they can't even afford garri for a girl o but we will not hear word.
lols so true but I think when a guy spends for a lady there is always something in return so why complain

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Chai, @op, sister the kin blessing weh God go bless you eh. In fact, if you're single come, my brother will marry you. angry don't mind them! Everytime Nigerian girls this, nigerian girls that. A time will come when you'll look for a nigerian girl, you won't find one, by then na only boys go full for 9ja, una go just marry unasef grin grin. Ungrateful Men angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2014
samflexxy:
lols so true but I think when a guy spends for a lady there is always something in return so why complain
but must there be something in return?
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:

Hahahaha...dats so true.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Chai, @op, sister the kin blessing weh God go bless you eh. In fact, if you're single come, my brother will marry you. angry don't mind them! Everytime Nigerian girls this, nigerian girls that. A time will come when you'll look for a nigerian girl, you won't find one, by then na only boys go full for 9ja, una go just marry unasef grin grin. Ungrateful Men angry

Lmao
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
why not
After spending on her then will now kiss and go our separate ways my dear impossible except I have plans with her for the future(marriage)then I can spend without wanting something in return

4 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by passionate88: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2014
You don't get annoyed when you read of girls hoarding the punny from guys abi? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
my dear that time will never ever come ijn as e dey so e perfect abeg no be every guy be like that naw why you come they generalize am you for say some men
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by passionate88: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
Must the guys give money?.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2014
samflexxy:
why not
After spending on her then will now kiss and go our separate ways my dear impossible except I have plans with her for the future(marriage)then I can spend without wanting something in return

Ahhh...naija mentality.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:

I don't really think its only the poor once that complains. I personally know some rich guys that complain, is not like they are broke no. What I feel is these set of guys want independent ladies. They see an independent lady as a pride, a gold something of extreme value. Not that they are really broke.

In essence am saying is not all broke guys complain about giving money to girls. Some rich one too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2014
samflexxy:
my dear that time will never ever come ijn as e dey so e perfect abeg no be every guy be like that naw why you come they generalize am you for say some men
huhuhehehehahahaha. So una deh fear? Eiyah grin grin grin
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Spydamannn(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2014
Only sultry girls get Money from Me
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by LadyCaty(f): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:

How dey talk sumtyms lyk dey force dem 2 give d kin moni..dey knt even say it infrnt of dier gfs..dey ll just kum here nd be making noise.. tongue
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2014
We complain because some ladies lack understanding. Most guys spend on their girlfriend when the money (flexing money) is available and don't have pressing needs that'll require those funds. But you'll see the same girl bitching and becoming an azzhole whenever the guy fails to take care of one out of her unending needs. Girls should learn the difference between a guy having money and not wanting to spend / a guy that doesn't have and doesn't want to rob a bank just to make her happy. Truth is, women can never be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by cephaswizzy(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:

Ahhh...naija mentality.
which one be naija mentality. Abi u no be naija girl?
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by eightsin(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2014
YungwizzzyChina:

Baby I'm not like them
I spend money anyhow
Just pm me

Lool... I bought a Toyota Venza for her and she still complained, saying her friend drives a range rover.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by ayoolastowe(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2014
Hmmn,tell us u like cllectn moni.period!
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by missdebs(f): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2014
op God bless u, i wonder if d money is collected with a gud pointed to dier brains
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by chibwike(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
which girl will accept garri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by chibwike(m): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2014
missdebs:
op God bless u, i wonder if d money is collected with a gun pointed to dier brains
dat thing u guyz have is more than a gun...dont ask me wats dat oh.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by vacant06(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:

can't ladies work for their money and spend for themselves must they depend on a guy to acquire all the necessary things they want ? Seriously 80 percent of nigeria ladies are too lazy to work relationship suppose to be 50.50 because the sex is enjoyed between both partners so is also good for the ladies to spend for we the guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by nickz(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
huh//
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2014
samflexxy:
pls what's d so called something in return...and pls don't even dream of mentioning sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Instagram Dancer, Korra Obidi shares her Nude Maternity Photos online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.