Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? (3108 Views)

Are You More Often The "Dumper" Or The "Dumpee" In Relationships? / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? by adepiero: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

1. A man that loves like a child, yet thinks like a man....Talk of loving sacrificially, com-promisingly, ferociously shocked grin cheesy

2. Deeply Embedded Values (He should be an embodiment of) - Integrity, Thoughtfulness, Sensitivity, Honesty, Spirituality, Leadership, Confidence, Happiness, cool, calm, collected......ati gbo gbo ti gbo - in those lines of course grin

3. lipsrsealed

4. His second name ought to be Mr. Romanus Romantic. I'd like for my man to affirm me fala fala.

5. You know na.... *double winks* grin grin every every cheesy

Hiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohio

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikik

cool
Don't mean to disturb you, just wanna commend your intelligence. am really appraised by it. someone said we write alike and am beginning to see why. keep up the brain work grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? by Tallesty1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

you're right my dear.

But I can keep hoping until then, right?

grin grin
Oh Yea....

Because

When we hope.

We envisage.

We then prepare for it.

And within a short time, we attract itcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? by ojaydedon(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yeah, my Dad too.
My Dad.

He's got all four and I can categorically tell you that their marriage is not "Perfect"
But they're happy, very happy.

When she and her friends have their normal gists about what their husband does right or not and other things.
and my Mom tries to complain that Dad always nags at her when she doesn't pick his call on time or doesn't pick at all
I've seen those women tell my Mom to shut up, that she has a perfect husband, that they wish theirs were like him.

Well one thing though.......
Men like that don't fall from trees, they are RARE

While I believe in miracles and God's grace.
A lady has to earn that kind of man.

In other words, if you desire that kind of man, then you can trust God to work in you to bring about certain personality changes in you to attract your kind of person and VICE VERSA

As for number 3
That one's btw me and the gods.

am i suspecting wat number 3 is or wat??
Re: Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? by Eberex(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2014
This is how I would define dumping: you are dating Dangote's daughter and you tell her "I'm breaking up with you". Yeah that's the real definition of to dump someone.
Re: Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? by KAYD007(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Rival:

Love is built and conditional so if the conditions that inspired the love are no longer there or if you've been treated in a manner that you think is beyond the bounds of acceptability, then walk away!

Personally, I'm not afraid to walk away and when I do so, I must have thought about it carefully and convinced myself that there's no going back!

seconded!!!
Re: Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? by emperorchedda(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Its very imperative you don't be the dumpee, trust me its gonna hurt your pride. But again, a guy is never dumped. Why? I don't see a girl telling me she's dumped me after I've satisfied my sexual desire with her times without number, I mean, I've seen you in and out and there's absolutely nothing left in you anymore for me to explore so why will I get hurt for you not wanting me anymore? Its like giving me a go-ahead to explore new places I haven't.
Re: Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
emperorchedda:
Its very imperative you don't be the dumpee, trust me its gonna hurt your pride. But again, a guy is never dumped. Why? I don't see a girl telling me she's dumped me after I've satisfied my sexual desire with her times without number, I mean, I've seen you in and out and there's absolutely nothing left in you anymore for me to explore so why will I get hurt for you not wanting me anymore? Its like giving me a go-ahead to explore new places I haven't.
confirm
Re: Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? by Eberex(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2014
emperorchedda:

Some girls are better at satisfaction mind you? i'm sure you are gonna miss that one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Common Beauty Mistakes Made By Women That Turn Men Off. / 10 Things Men Notice First About Women / Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.