Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft (3393 Views)

We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari / Igbos are recognized as part of the Jewish Communities / Obinna Anyanwu Recognized By U.S. Army Research, Development Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft by Malawian(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2014
GenScatt:
To verify if your city is recognize by the Microsoft, just place the name of the city on the Microsoft Words if it does not have red underlining then it is recognized by the Microsoft, if on the other hand it has the red underline then it is not recognized.

In no particular order:

Abuja

Lagos

Port Harcourt

Kano

Onitsha

Ibadan

Enugu

Benin City

Kaduna

Abeokuta

Maiduguri

Ogbomosho

Ife

Oshogbo

oshogbo, ogbomosho, abeokuta are only there because they are africa's only known caves. same goes for ibadam. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft by PassingShot(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
GenScatt:

Are you saying that 2013 recognized "Warri"? Please verify because I can't see otherwise here.

Sorry! It's 2010 and all those cities are recognized by it.
Re: List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Seun, move this thread to the dust bin
Re: List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft by Noneroone(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2014
Posting topics anyhow is not a sign of madness but posting stupid topics anyhow.
-Bill gates (1994)
Re: List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft by oment3: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2014
egift:

Is BBM or WhatsApp a Microsoft Office Application?
Are you blind?

Don't you see why I checked it out on BBM via say the guy said so.
Re: List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft by ahkenaten(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
some people dey vex privately cos there city no dey there....but thats none of my bizz...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft by WIZGUY69(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Malawian:

oshogbo, ogbomosho, abeokuta are only there because they are africa's only known caves. same goes for ibadam. grin grin grin
daft soul.
you are not funny.
too boring.
too silly
you sound foolish.
smh.
if you know how you sounds with the crap up there.
you will just jump inside a lagoon.
Re: List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft by cjrane: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Why dem no recognize my town Okitipupa?
Yeye microsoft!
Re: List Of Nigerian Cities That Are Recognized By Microsoft by udemzyudex(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
GenScatt:

No knowledge is a waste.

Where is the knowledge?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Changed My Mind- GEJ Till 2019 / Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta / Father Mbaka And General Muhammadu Buhari: A Little Discovery I Just Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.