Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Let Us Reason - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Reason (1761 Views)

Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning / COME LET US REASON TOGETHER –SPIRITUAL UPGRADE AND UPDATE. / Come Now Let Us Reason Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Reason by DoctorAshley(f): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2014
when we see a camera, a radio,or a computer,we readily acknowledge that it must have been produced by an intelligent designer.Would it be reasonable,then,to say that far more complex things,the eye,the ear,and the brain-did not originate with an intelligent Designer? let us be logical and open minded.
Re: Let Us Reason by podosci(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
DoctorAshley:
when we see a camera, a radio,or a computer,we readily acknowledge that it must have been produced by an intelligent designer.Would it be reasonable,then,to say that far more complex things,the eye,the ear,and the brain-did not originate with an intelligent Designer? let us be logical and open minded.
For centuries there has been an aguement btw creationist and evolutionist...........either way we all aknowledge Man has to have come from somwhere..........For the main time creationist( God ) are winning but are loosing on other fronts like discovery of many solar system, galaxies, planets, suns and things even the bible and Quran forgot to mention......People argue that Bible and Quran were writn from Man's perspective and that there is no way he could have known about the existance of such things at that time,,,,if this books were writn under the inspiration of God, then God should have mention them to man,,, buh mayb he forgot........like when God forgot to tell us how Adam and even populated the earth,,the children of Adam and eve where dey having sex with each other or were they having sex with there morther?......
Anytin beyong the explanation of man is referd to has heavenly or accredited to God.......when Galilio first profesed that the Sun was the center of the Universe, The Catholic church had him killed for blasphemy......Slowly man is begining to understand certain things that were previously beyond the explanation of man,,,,,like a man can seem dead for several days, even weeks and eventualy wake up......this in medicine is called coma
When man eventually finds other life forms in other planets and when man eventualy creats the first functional human being.......The question is would you still believe in God?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Reason by podosci(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Please lets keep an open mind and not refer to insults......comment appropriately,,,,Nobody here is either going to become religious or atheist because u proved ur arguemment......Argue maturly,,,,thank you
Re: Let Us Reason by Idrismusty97(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Nice points podosci, Unlike creationists science isn't claiming they know everything.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Reason by patrickmuf(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely post bro

1 Like

Re: Let Us Reason by podosci(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Nice points podosci, Unlike creationists science isn't claiming they know everything.
Science make sure it has physical or empirical evidence and has undergone research for anytin it professes..........unlike religion,,,,,i was having a logical arguement once with someone and when he realized he was loosing,,,he started changing to topic to hell and heaven
Re: Let Us Reason by Idrismusty97(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:

Science make sure it has physical or empirical evidence and has undergone research for anytin it professes..........unlike religion,,,,,i was having a logical arguement once with someone and when he realized he was loosing,,,he started changing to topic to hell and heaven
Exactly! "Melissa guild to arguing" perfectly explained such people. Apart from changing the topic to Heaven/Hell they have many other routes. See the picture smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Reason by asalimpo(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:
Please lets keep an open mind and not refer to insults......comment appropriately,,,,Nobody here is either going to become religious or atheist because u proved ur arguemment......Argue maturly,,,,thank you

pink unicorn, spaghetti monster,
myth , etc - who throws the insults? Atheist or theists?
Re: Let Us Reason by Idrismusty97(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2014
asalimpo:

How is that an insult? The first thing you people ask an atheist/Agnostic is "How did the world came about?". Their response would be "A giant spaghetti monster created it". Just because you can't disprove the existence of a giant spaghetti monster doesn't means it exist. They are just explaining your "Creationist theory" with humor.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Reason by qstar(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2014
Idrismusty97:
How is that an insult? The first thing you people ask an atheist/Agnostic is "How did the world came about?". Their response would be "A giant spaghetti monster created it". Just because you can't prove that a giant spaghetti monster exist doesn't means it exist. They are just explaining your "Creationist theory" with humor.

It's called sarcasm or parody. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Reason by podosci(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2014
asalimpo:

We all cannot be held accountable for the sins of others....Have i insulted you b4? No,, have you insulted me b4? No.....lets start a new chapter in our arguements
Re: Let Us Reason by podosci(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Nobody has answered my question?
First how was the world populated since Adam and even where the first creations,,,Did there children have sex with each other?, did the children have sex with there mother?
Second If man eventually creats a a genuine functional human,,throw cloning or wateva means posiible and if man finds other life forms on other plantes, Would you still believe in God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Reason by urheme: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:
Nobody has answered my question?
First how was the world populated since Adam and even where the first creations,,,Did there children have sex with each other?, did the children have sex with there mother?
Second If man eventually creats a a genuine functional human,,throw cloning or wateva means posiible and if man finds other life forms on other plantes, Would you still believe in God?

yes I will still believe in God,

no one knows how the entire universe came to be, all the stories so far are lies,

I align my self to the fact that God almighty created it, but how He did it, I don't know

1 Like

Re: Let Us Reason by urheme: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
DoctorAshley:

answer = it will not be reasonable...... logical conclusion grin grin grin
Re: Let Us Reason by podosci(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
urheme:

yes I will still believe in God,

no one knows how the entire universe came to be, all the stories so far are lies,

I align my self to the fact that God almighty created it, but how He did it, I don't know
God said he created the earth in seven days........wt about mars, mercury, the counless galaxies bring discovered everyday?.....who and how long did he take to create them.....and why were dis not mention in the Bible or Quran?
One only answered one part?....what about ma question on Adam and eve,,,how did dey populate the earth
Re: Let Us Reason by Idrismusty97(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:

God said he created the earth in seven days........wt about mars, mercury, the counless galaxies bring discovered everyday?.....who and how long did he take to create them.....and why were dis not mention in the Bible or Quran?
One only answered one part?....what about ma question on Adam and eve,,,how did dey populate the earth
What even makes it more interesting is that they have three sons(At least the Bible said so). And even if they have daughters that means they populated the earth by "incest"(Imagine how much incest is required to populate the whole earth from just a parent smiley )...And these are lots of Bible verses kicking against incest http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Incest/(Change the "inbreeding" at the end of the link to "īncest" so you can open the link,Nairaland censored it) Oh! lets not forget after Cain killed Abel he was banished to the East of Eden, he have a wife and gave birth to Enoch(Where did that wife came from?)…lol funny book.
*Then Cain went out from the presence of the
LORD, and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.
( Genesis 4:16 )

*Cain had relations with his wife and she
conceived, and gave birth to Enoch; and he built a
city, and called the name of the city Enoch, after
the name of his son. ( Genesis 4:17 )

Oh! Again, lets not forget god created light on the 1st day and then created the Sun on the 4th day smiley.

Modified: Why did Nairaland even censored the word "ïncest" to "inbreeding"? The link i gave above will not even work, just changed that "inbreeding" on the link to "ïncest" to see all the numerous verses kicking against ïncest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Reason by urheme: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:

I don't believe in the holy books stories, religion in its entirety is a pit of delusion.

the story of adam and eve in the holy books is also not credible and if you ask me I will say:

there was no adam and eve
there was no garden
there was no tree
there was no satan
there was no discussion between God and man
the whole scenario was painted by man to deceive men. grin

religion cannot be a way to God

qstar a fellow nairalander on this thread once said he had a dream or vision where God created many people of different race: black, arabs, Chinese etc .
his version of creation looks more credible to me.

I hope I did answered your question. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Reason by podosci(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Idrismusty97:
What even makes it more interesting is that they have three sons(At least the Bible said so). And even if they have daughters that means they populated the earth be "incest"(Imagine how much incest is required to populate the whole earth from just a parent smiley )...And these are lots of Bible verses kicking against incest http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Incest/ Oh! lets not forget after Cain killed Abel he was banished to the East of Eden, he have a wife and gave birth to Enoch(Where did that wife came from?)…lol funny book.
Very funny book.....This should be children bed time stories,,,,,When u grow up and start asking valid question, somebody would say you need the holy spirit to understand

1 Like

Re: Let Us Reason by abdulwastecx(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
DoctorAshley:

if they must have been created by an intelligent designer then we can also concludes that that intelligent designer must have been created, hence we continue in indefinite loop.

who created human = God
who created God = higher God
who created higher God = some powerful God

my question is who created God?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Reason by abdulwastecx(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
podosci:

Very funny book.....This should be children bed time stories,,,,,When u grow up and start asking valid question, somebody would say you need the holy spirit to understand

like when some brown skin nigro try to build a tall building to the sky in other to meet God.
..this was 2000 years ago when man has not master the use of reinforced concrete, high yield steel and advancement in construction techniques. ...

some south eas asians are building house as high as 1km into the sky...where is the God to stop the construction. ... wait a minute, several space programs, communications satellites etc, or may be, God decided to move to outer space when he couldn't cope with advanced men.

I have all the reason to believe that God must be some kind of alien from outer space...Living a galaxy millions of light years ahead of ours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Reason by qstar(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
urheme:

I don't believe in the holy books stories, religion in its entirety is a pit of delusion.

the story of adam and eve in the holy books is also not credible and if you ask me I will say:

there was no adam and eve
there was no garden
there was no tree
there was no satan
there was no discussion between God and man
the whole scenario was painted by man to deceive men. grin

religion cannot be a way to God

qstar a fellow nairalander on this thread once said he had a dream or vision where God created many people of different race: black, arabs, Chinese etc .
his version of creation looks more credible to me.

I hope I did answered your question. smiley

Hey Ma'am! You are confusing me with somebody else. WTF??

I ain't got no dreams or vision about God.
Re: Let Us Reason by urheme: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
qstar:

Hey Ma'am! You are confusing with somebody else. WTF??

I ain't got no dreams or vision about God.

grin grin grin grin

Not witstanding, you are welcome to the thread,

Perhaps somebody used your monikas before the invasion on the forum which resulted into data loss
Re: Let Us Reason by qstar(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
urheme:

grin grin grin grin

Not witstanding, you are welcome to the thread,

Perhaps somebody used your monikas before the invasion on the forum which resulted into data loss

Ok.

About the OP. Man created all the myths and tales of god and creation. You can create yours and when if you've got the armoury, enforce it on others and viola! Your religion dominates.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Reason by urheme: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
qstar:

Ok.

About the OP. Man created all the myths and tales of god and creation. You can create yours and when if you've got the armoury, enforce it on others and voila! Your religion dominates.

grin
Re: Let Us Reason by urheme: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
qstar:

Ok.

About the OP. Man created all the myths and tales of god and creation. You can create yours and when if you've got the armoury, enforce it on others and voila! Your religion dominates.

grin
Perhaps you can creat one and i will be your disciple.
Re: Let Us Reason by qstar(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
urheme:

grin
Perhaps you can create one and i will be your disciple.

Lol.. We'll make sure that our names are encrypted as the first man and woman on earth, with our lovely kids. grin

3000yrs from now, our religion would have overtaken the contemporary ones. gringringrin
Re: Let Us Reason by urheme: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
qstar:

Lol.. We'll make sure that our names are encrypted as the first man and woman on earth, with our lovely kids. grin

3000yrs from now, our religion would have overtaken the contemporary ones. gringringrin

Very funny,
grin grin
Re: Let Us Reason by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 30, 2014
this is very helpful in a world where one wants to deny the truth.

(1) (Reply)

50 SIGNS OF A NO COMPROMISE CHRISTIAN / How To Identify A Cult / Nigeria’s 10 Richest Pastors And Preachers Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.