Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands (43901 Views)

VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Tinyemeka(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
cap28:
Just like her late husband she accepts political appointments from the same people who were responsible for murdering over 3 million of her people, shame on you Bianca and everything you stand for.

Only in a backward country full of ignoramuses can you be taken seriously.
Just take a look at what you are saying.

Who exactly did she receive that political appointment from? You are flying off at tangent.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by 1stola: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikeson12:

Keep quiet,you ugly son of a village prostitute!
I don't blame you OK.
Na your papa, dat bus conductor drunkard and your wh0re old hag mother from aluu community I blame.
Bastárd flat head son of a whôre.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by buoye1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
We r talking about money and relevance,she talking betrayal!!Even if na U?u go port
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by azimibraun: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
I jst get excited whenever i hear the name of Ojukwu Mentioned. That Man was a baad ass nigga. much to you and my man 2Pac shakur.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tinyemeka:

Just take a look at what you are saying.

Who exactly did she receive that political appointment from? You are flying off at tangent.

the truth is bitter, Bianca Ojukwu is not a decent woman, you dummies will never learn that these Igbo elites are only out for their own pockets and couldn't give a flying fck about you s.tupid peasants.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by tete7000(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tinyemeka:

You didn't read her response.

Ok, I will go and read the whole thing.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by mana123: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bianca has spoken like a sage. Factual and forthright and calling a spade ,a spade. The interview shows a fearless disposition and even though she is condemning Obis action, she has not failed to give him the credit that he is due. Obi, what we know now is that you are just another power hungry politician and all this your pretense of being humble is just to fool people. People have been buying your Hero Beer because you used the name of Ojukwu to sell it, and so this your PDP somersault is only another business venture. Obi has dived into a mud pool. I wonder why he is not even considering his family before this disgraceful act. Overnight he has rubbished all his achievements and brought shame to himself .is good that his name is common in igboland otherwise I will pity his children who will be ashamed each time they have to own up to their surname.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Affable200:
Peter Obi leaving the APGA is not a surprise thing.He has figure out things and find out that staying in APGA will not make him achieve his dream.The young man want to further his politics.I believe that the departure of Peter Obi will not bring the fall down of Apga.Believe it or not,no politician is truthful.
the same way ojukwu and his who.re wife Bianca have always had their greedy eyes on the prize (oil revenue) you dummies need to wake up and realise that you are on your own and have no leaders. Fight for your rights as a grassroots organisation representing the interests of the masses or forever hold your peace!

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
No Friend ,No Foe....
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
mana123:
Bianca has spoken like a sage. Factual and forthright and calling a spade ,a spade. The interview shows a fearless disposition and even though she is condemning Obis action, she has not failed to give him the credit that he is due. Obi, what we know now is that you are just another power hungry politician and all this your pretense of being humble is just to fool people. People have been buying your Hero Beer because you used the name of Ojukwu to sell it, and so this your PDP somersault is only another business venture. Obi has dived into a mud pool. I wonder why he is not even considering his family before this disgraceful act. Overnight he has rubbished all his achievements and brought shame to himself .is good that his name is common in igboland otherwise I will pity his children who will be ashamed each time they have to own up to their surname.

maybe you're too young to remember Ojukwu's NPN "somersault".

Factual and forthright my ar.se - what is she doing accepting a political appointment from Goodluck, does she have a diplomatic background? What is her qualification for that post ?

You better understand that what Obi is doing is no different from what Ojukwu did when he betrayed igbos by joining NPN in the 1980s and Bianca's greedy and self serving decision to accept a diplomatic appointment that she is not qualified for.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by passionate88: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
berem:
Pretty lady.

cool cool
I no even read the news o... I just scroll down to go see her face... That woman fine die..
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Boss13: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
I enjoyed reading the interview. Bianca sounds so intelligent. Her choice of words are as stunning as she looks. Well crafted and above the average politicians' mediocre communication style. I don't know if the newspaper did some editing but it is hard to tell if much editing was carried out. I was lost and impressed with the words combination than the actually issue she was explaining.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Obi is a traitor! He betrayed APGA. What does he stand for now?
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
yuzedo:
What a QUEEN!

Bianca is as articulate as she is beautiful!

The compelling message reflective of strength and pedigree, her choice selection of words, superior in structure and legitimacy, and the unimpeachable character/reputation necessary to share to an accepting (discerning) public in the first place.... I can't get over how God just took his time to make somebody 10/10!

Marital standard/goal adjusted.

illiteracy and lack of exposure is a serious disease worse than cancer!

this woman is an opportunist who exploits and uses dummies like you to enrich herself and elevate herself in society, does she give a damn about people like you? the answer is capital NO!!!

Ojukwu was the same and it cost igbos 3 million lives - when will you dumb sycophants learn?

keep worshipping greedy Igbo elitist scum who couldn't give a damn whether you live or die.

6 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by PANDA2: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
BREAKING NEWS,,,, Cap28 is FFK. CONFIRMED, Just checked his ID status and the numbers are his. Pathetic fool, go back to your wet dreams,see how you are acting like a fishwife. Abi na man be this Fani Kayode?

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by tete7000(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tinyemeka:

You didn't read her response.

I have read it. I am sure you are trying to refer me to the part that says Obi could have stayed in APGA and support the president if he wants and that she is still an APGA person despite being an ambassador in PDP government.
However, my own grouse is Bianca being a cynosure of Ojukwu should never have taken any appointment from PDP. It doesn't matter she is still in APGA or not. When you look at the whole thing from the background that the first time Jonathan appointed her as Special Adviser Ojukwu was still on the bed at terminal stage of his life, the whole saga further makes Bianca looks like she doesn't understand the implications of what she did. I will continue to maintain that if anyone would take appointment from PDP, it should never have been Bianca, the widow of Ojukwu. What vow could be stonger than marital vow. Could Ojukwu hale and healthy have permitted her to take the appointment? I doubt.
APGA could nominate another for the position. Once Bianca took appointment and most especially at the critical time she did, she opened a floodgate for everyone else to romance PDP at will. She doesn't posses the moral standing to accuse Obi of treachery. She started the whole process. My own opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
PANDA2:
BREAKING NEWS,,,, Cap28 is FFK. CONFIRMED, Just checked his ID status and the numbers are his. Pathetic fool, go back to your wet dreams,see how you are acting like a fishwife. Abi na man be this Fani Kayode?

You are a big fool, why are you Igbo dummies so resistant to the truth.

Ojukwu betrayed you fools but it still hasn't registered in your dim brains, his who.re is merely continuing from where he stopped.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Daremee: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
PANDA2:
no wonder Is clear that the junkie has an axe to grind by his relentless hatchet job. FFK is just a frustrated outcast and acting so childish here. Dude, go back to your cocaine. Cap28 .

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Daremee:
no wonder Is clear that the junkie has an axe to grind by his relentless hatchet job. FFK is just a frustrated outcast and acting so childish here. Dude, go back to your cocaine. Cap28 .

I would rather be a junkie than a lobotomised slave who thinks he is free.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by KingsJohnson(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dont trust too much
Dont love too much because
That too much will hurt u
So much.

Cry me a river APGA

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
cap28:

the truth is bitter, Bianca Ojukwu is not a decent woman, you dummies will never learn that these Igbo elites are only out for their own pockets and couldn't give a flying fck about you s.tupid peasants.

Bro, do you support the balkanisation of Nigeria, or the status quo?

I will like to know what you think.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by optimism91(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
ayusco85:
Abeg who read wetin the OP write? Summarise in one paragraph.
Obi (ex-Gov. Anambra State) decamped to
PDP, and Bianca is not happy about it. Simply bescause he passed through the back door, instead of the front door. For more details, ask OP or Obi.

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Debooster: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
tete7000:

I have read it. I am sure you are trying to refer me to the part that says Obi could have stayed in APGA and support the president if he wants and that she is still an APGA person despite being an ambassador in PDP government.
However, my own grouse is Bianca being a cynosure of Ojukwu should never have taken any appointment from PDP. It doesn't matter she is still in APGA or not. When you look at the whole thing from the background that the first time Jonathan appointed her as Special Adviser Ojukwu was still on the bed at terminal stage of his life, the whole saga further makes Bianca looks like she doesn't understand the implications of what she did. I will continue to maintain that if anyone would take appointment from PDP, it should never have been Bianca, the widow of Ojukwu. What vow could be stonger than marital vow. Could Ojukwu hale and healthy have permitted her to take the appointment? I doubt.
APGA could nominate another for the position. Once Bianca took appointment and most especially at the critical time she did, she opened a floodgate for everyone else to romance PDP at will. She doesn't posses the moral standing to accuse Obi of treachery. She started the whole process. My own opinion though.
ROMANCE OR NOT, BIANCA NEVER DECAMPED FROM PDP. SHE DID NOT LEAVE APGA. PETER OBI ACTUALLY DECAMPED. BIG DIFFERENCE ! SORRY BUT YOU HAVE A WEAK ARGUMENT.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by ayusco85(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=optimism91 post=27298487][/quote]

waec must be very proud of u grin. u go fear summary na
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by NosaHenry(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
What is she talking about when she has been a major beneficiary of this government. If she truly believe in the ideology of APGA why is she taking appointments and contracts here and there, nonsense.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Bro, do you support the balkanisation of Nigeria, or the status quo?

I will like to know what you think.

that's an interesting question, I support the balkanisation of Nigeria because the current structure is an artificial construct which was created for the economic benefit of the british empire. in order for the inhabitants of this construct to realise their true destiny this construct has to revert back to what it was before its illegal annexation by the british empire.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by tete7000(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Debooster:
ROMANCE OR NOT, BIANCA NEVER DECAMPED FROM PDP. SHE DID NOT LEAVE APGA. PETER OBI ACTUALLY DECAMPED. BIG DIFFERENCE ! SORRY BUT YOU HAVE A WEAK ARGUMENT.

The journey of one million year starts with one step. You told me she didn't decamp, I concur. Will she remain a perpetual APGA member? Time will tell. Mind you I am not a fan of decamping o! I never believe in it, so my argument is not to justify Obi decamping but to point out Bianca started it all.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
cap28:

that's an interesting question, I support the balkanisation of Nigeria because the current structure is an artificial construct which was created for the economic benefit of the british empire. in order for the inhabitants of this construct to realise their true destiny this construct has to revert back to what it was before its illegal annexation by the british empire.

Glad you now agree with me, after our last discourse on the same subject-matter.

The artificial colonial construct and colonial legacy of pillaging and enslaving black folks has served its purpose. It killed three million of your people, and made my own people redundant and retrogressive - under the domination of the least educated and enlightened folks.

Time is of the essence - Nigeria is damaged goods stuck in perpetual failure. And knowledgeable folks like you need to start speaking out.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by FreeGlobe(f): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
tete7000:

The journey of one million year starts with one step. You told me she didn't decamp, I concur. Will she remain a perpetual APGA member? Time will tell. Mind you I am not a fan of decamping o! I never believe in it, so my argument is not to justify Obi decamping but to point out Bianca started it all.
your argument is just silly, when Peter obi was a special adviser to GEJ while he was a governor, wasn't it under APGA platform? APGA supported GEJ during election and he gave them appointments as compensention of which Bianca's appointment was one. Its not the first time its happening. Yaradua gave appointments too to ANPP. Its different from decamping which obi did.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Debooster: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
tete7000:

LET'S WAIT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN. DONT COUNT THE CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH. BIANCA DID NOT DECAMP AND HAS NOT INDICATED THAT SHE IS ABOUT TO DECAMP, AND SO YOU ARE NOT RIGHT TO CONCLUDE THAT SHE STARTED IT ALL. AS YOU HAVE RIGHTLY OBSERVED, TIME WILL TELL. LETS WAIT FOR THAT TIME TO COME.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by FreeGlobe(f): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bianca is really intelligent. The interview was fantastic. Brilliant responses and good English. plus she's a dime.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by tete7000(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
FreeGlobe:

your argument is just silly, when Peter obi was a special adviser to GEJ while he was a governor, wasn't it under APGA platform? APGA supported GEJ during election and he gave them appointments as compensention of which Bianca's appointment was one. Its not the first time its happening. Yaradua gave appointments too to ANPP. Its different from decamping which obi did.

And you are just rude and insolent. Why can't you just learn to argue and still be civil? Go and learn proper use of languages. I take exception to people who don't know how to talk.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy / Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) / Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.