Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands (43898 Views)

VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by FreeGlobe(f): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
tete7000:

And you are just rude and insolent. Why can't you just learn to argue and still be civil? Go and learn proper use of languages. I take exception to people who don't know how to talk.
I don't care what you think, try to be sensible in your arguments. bye
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Crixina(f): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
tete7000:
If she took appointment from PDP, what stop the governor from defecting to the same party where she got appointment? See kettle calling pot black. Hypocrisy.
I was beginning to think we are talking about a different woman not the ambassador of Nigeria to Spain appointed by GEJ a'PDPite'.infact the author and finisher of PDP.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by yuzedo: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
cap28:

illiteracy and lack of exposure is a serious disease worse than cancer!

this woman is an opportunist who exploits and uses dummies like you to enrich herself and elevate herself in society, does she give a damn about people like you? the answer is capital NO!!!

Ojukwu was the same and it cost igbos 3 million lives - when will you dumb sycophants learn?

keep worshipping greedy Igbo elitist scum who couldn't give a damn whether you live or die.

Uses dummies like me.
Doesn't give a damn about me.
Dumb sycophants like me won't learn.

Okay, that's fine. Sooooo why is it paining [size=14pt]YOU?[/size]

Nna, biko go and make money. I am not complaining at being "exploited", Jehovah has been faithful in my life and that of fellow elite! grin Bianca can "use me" ANY DAMN DAY!

**Keeps singing "Ogozirim agozi, o tinyelum jara", "Kpo y'ome mma, kpo y'ome mma, kpo y'ome mma, OME MMA!", and all other Igbo worship songs of appreciation preferred by well-fed elite. grin

14 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Policewoman(f): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
FreeGlobe:

I don't care what you think, try to be sensible in your arguments. bye
Shut up there! Instead of admitting that your father's house was demolished by Obi because he was involved in kidnapping, you come here to spew thrash. You think we don;t know you.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by ugotex85: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
The brave wife of the brave and great Igbo hero has spoken. Your breed is one of the rarest combination of beauty and brain. As for Peter Obi, he's just like any other politician - silver-coted, lying, thiefing personality.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Glad you now agree with me, after our last discourse on the same subject-matter.

The artificial colonial construct and colonial legacy of pillaging and enslaving black folks has served its purpose. It killed three million of your people, and made my own people redundant and retrogressive - under the domination of the least educated and enlightened folks.

Time is of the essence - Nigeria is damaged goods stuck in perpetual failure. And knowledgeable folks like you need to start speaking out.

Agreed, I'm doing my best but only a few like you understand where I am coming from.

We need a grass roots movement that will unite under a progressive anti establishment umbrella that will be willing to do what is necessary to rid ourselves of these elitist parasites.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by FreeGlobe(f): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Policewoman:
Shut up there! Instead of admitting that your father's house was demolished by Obi because he was involved in kidnapping, you come here to spew thrash. You think we don;t know you.
oh really, and my father was doing the kidnapping business with you police woman? haha

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by PANDA2: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
cap28:

illiteracy and lack of exposure is a serious disease worse than cancer!
this woman is an opportunist who exploits and uses dummies like you to enrich herself and elevate herself in society, does she give a damn about people like you? the answer is capital NO!!!
Ojukwu was the same and it cost igbos 3 million lives - when will you dumb sycophants learn?
keep worshipping greedy Igbo elitist scum who couldn't give a damn whether you live or die.
Cap 28 , your poison post is vintage FFK, aka CRAMJONES.. Ethnic bigot since 1961. You really need fresh supply of your crack cocaine. This woman is really giving you sleepless nights. Your own disease is worse than cancer. Madness and drug addiction.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
PANDA2:
Cap 28 , your poison post is vintage FFK, aka CRAMJONES.. Ethnic bigot since 1961. You really need fresh supply of your crack cocaine. This woman is really giving you sleepless nights. Your own disease is worse than cancer. Madness and drug addiction.

Lets face it, you people hate the truth, anyone who tells you the truth becomes your enemy that is and will continue to be your downfall, you are like spoilt children who need to be pandered to constantly in order to be happy, you lot are a sad case and will never evolve to the level of fully fledged, fully evolved human beings , I pity you and your ilk.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
cap28:

Agreed, I'm doing my best but only a few like you understand where I am coming from.

We need a grass roots movement that will unite under a progressive anti establishment umbrella that will be willing to do what is necessary to rid ourselves of these elitist parasites.

Glad you now understand my point about black consciousness, and the need to countries like Nigeria to be balkanised - into nations they ought to be. Only the obese elites with fvcked faces are benefiting from that country - with crumbs for political jobbers and scroungers who would sell their souls for porridge.

When I saw the news about boko haram ceasefire negotiations being held in Saudi Arabia - I was pissed. And I basically just avoided thread on here, and everywhere else I saw it. The country isn't just a slave to neo-colonialism, it is also a slave to Arabs - double whammy of slavery. Definitely unacceptable. When these folks aren't running to France and US to beg for help, like lepers - they're bowing down to ragheaded Arabs. That is definitely not a country, to be honest.

Anyway, let's see what the end game after the next election would look like.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Glad you now understand my point about black consciousness, and the need to countries like Nigeria to be balkanised - into nations they ought to be. Only the obese elites with fvcked faces are benefiting from that country - with crumbs for political jobbers and scroungers who would sell their souls for porridge.

When I saw the news about boko haram ceasefire negotiations being held in Saudi Arabia - I was pissed. And I basically just avoided thread on here, and everywhere else I saw it. The country isn't just a slave to neo-colonialism, it is also a slave to Arabs - double whammy of slavery. Definitely unacceptable. When these folks aren't running to France and US to beg for help, like lepers - they're bowing down to ragheaded Arabs. That is definitely not a country, to be honest.

Anyway, let's see what the end game after the next election would look like.

We differ with regard to issues around black self determination but I think we tend to agree on a lot of other issues regarding Nigeria.

I agree with your observation about Nigeria being a slave to arabs because that is the truth, I cant count the number of times I have seen threads on here extolling the virtues of arab racist countries like UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, these are places where black Africans are treated like garbage but every Nigerian with two pennies to rub together will run to Dubai for a vacation or to stage one event or the other, these fools don't ask themselves why these arabs never come to their own countries to spend money and create jobs for their own people, the majority of Nigerians are just dumb slaves

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fani Kayode, Bianca just spoke, what do you have to say?
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
yuzedo:

Uses dummies like me.
Doesn't give a damn about me.
Dumb sycophants like me won't learn.

Okay, that's fine. Sooooo why is it paining [size=14pt]YOU?[/size]

Nna, biko go and make money. I am not complaining at being "exploited", Jehovah has been faithful in my life and that of fellow elite! grin Bianca can "use me" ANY DAMN DAY!

**Keeps singing "Ogozirim agozi, o tinyelum jara", "Kpo y'ome mma, kpo y'ome mma, kpo y'ome mma, OME MMA!", and all other Igbo worship songs of appreciation preferred by well-fed elite. grin

Yuzedo is sick. Gosh! Got me cracking @fellow Elite.

So much love for my Chief.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
cap28:

We differ with regard to issues around black self determination but I think we tend to agree on a lot of other issues regarding Nigeria.

I agree with your observation about Nigeria being a slave to arabs because that is the truth, I cant count the number of times I have seen threads on here extolling the virtues of arab racist countries like UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, these are places where black Africans are treated like garbage but every Nigerian with two pennies to rub together will run to Dubai for a vacation or to stage one event or the other, these fools don't ask themselves why these arabs never come to their own countries to spend money and create jobs for their own people, the majority of Nigerians are just dumb slaves

Lmao...Nigerians are definitely one of the dumbest breeds of people on this planet. Most of them don't understand anything that isn't black and white, and the significance of a lot of things. And even when you explain things to them, they still won't get it. Everything is basically a joke to them. I think it has more to do with extreme poverty and excessive heat that has fried their brain cells. Isn't it ironic that these folks are the same arrogant and loud folks who get braggart after getting a few paper qualifications? Lool

Let's just see how the drama unfolds.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by mcdonald8359: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Eno consin me
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by cap28: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...Nigerians are definitely one of the dumbest breeds of people on this planet. Most of them don't understand anything that isn't black and white, and the significance of a lot of things. And even when you explain things to them, they still won't get it. Everything is basically a joke to them. I think it has more to do with extreme poverty and excessive heat that has fried their brain cells. Isn't it ironic that these folks are the same arrogant and loud folks who get braggart after getting a few paper qualifications? Lool

Let's just see how the drama unfolds.

Shalom.

Shalom bros, wink

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by kenex4ever(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
merieam16:
Make she calm down abi she wan lead d second biafra war tongue
wicked!!!
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by kenex4ever(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
tete7000:
If she took appointment from PDP, what stop the governor from defecting to the same party where she got appointment? See kettle calling pot black. Hypocrisy.
but she never betrayed her party, she just wanted obi to keep her promise
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by ceejayluv(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Adaobi ain't loyal.....
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Cuche: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Policewoman:
house was demolished by Obi.

In spite of the Demolitions, Kidnappings climaxed during those years, most wealthy men from the State ran away and those that stayed were picked. GU Okeke pulled resources together to get to the bottom of the the his kidnapping, strong and stubborn as he stood to get convictions on the principal suspect he discovered agents of the Government were frustrating the case and the prime suspect was living big at the prison. Find that article and read yourself. It was in two National dalies
Kidnappings and voilent crimes can only get to such proportions as it were when some persons in power have some vested interest
Btw what is his moral justification for demolishing the houses of some selected Kingpins. So if a Government comes tomorrow [labels him a Kingpin and a thief for becoming arguably among the top 5 richest men in Anambra while the State's IGR hovered around 500million naira throughout his 8 year tenure,that can never be true,] pulls down Sabmiller, his shopping plazas, his Resort hotels, his bank structures we will all be clapping?
Otokoto was a cunning richman who condoned all sorts of atrocities, his Hotel at Owerri was the den of ritualists, kidnappers, robbers and what have you. Was his structures demolished? Not minding it was during the military era when nobody questions their actions.
That Hotel structure now hosts a Charity owned school
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Pamcrest(f): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
I confess upfront that I didn't read this OP....it's too long.
My comment on d title however is that Bianca should just keep quiet.....Obi did a lot for her n her hubby n lambasting him in d media is totally out of place. Didn't she herself become an Ambassador in pdp govt or she doesn't know her appointment was all politicking? And Obi it was who negotiated that deal for her, not so? Anyway, Bianca isn't a politician, she only married one.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by bigtt76(f): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Too lenghty undecided
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by zendy: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
cap28:

You are a big fool, why are you Igbo dummies so resistant to the truth.

Ojukwu betrayed you fools but it still hasn't registered in your dim brains, his who.re is merely continuing from where he stopped.

I don't know if you are a troll or just plain ignorant. Ojukwu betrayed the Igbos? Funny indeed. You think that Igbos would rever a man who betrayed them? Get it into your thick skull that Ojukwu led his people in a war to gain independence from the cesspit of deciet and corruption called Nigeria. If that is what you call betrayal,I hope the Igbo nation will have more people "betray" it.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by OpraMenu(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
A man should never make promises he can not keep. He's word should be his bond.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Bonga4: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cap28, also known as CRAMJONES or FFK, you have crawled out again from your cocaine infested cesspit, from where you continually Phuck your biological daughters to preach your rabid hate propaganda . It is obvious that your midnight visit to GEJ is not yielding the much anticipated funds to sustain your cocaine addiction. That is why you are making a nuisance of yourself here with your various aliases. FEMI FANI KAYODE, or Cap 28, the only remedy for a pedoph1e like yourself is euthanasia. You are literally a walking carcass.
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by sleekch1c(f): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pamcrest:
I confess upfront that I didn't read this OP....it's too long.
My comment on d title however is that Bianca should just keep quiet.....Obi did a lot for her n her hubby n lambasting him in d media is totally out of place. Didn't she herself become an Ambassador in pdp govt or she doesn't know her appointment was all politicking? And Obi it was who negotiated that deal for her, not so? Anyway, Bianca isn't a politician, she only married one.
My humble submission

Why would you read it when you are more interested in lashing at her. Jealous much?
Her coherent answers potrayed her as an intelligent woman. kiss
Please ger rid of this PhD(pull her down syndrome)...it wont take you anywhere.
Women,hating on each other since 5000BC cry
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Pamcrest(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
sleekch1c:

Why would you read it when you are more interested in lashing at her. Jealous much?
Her coherent answers potrayed her as an intelligent woman. kiss
Please ger rid of this PhD(pull her down syndrome)...it wont take you anywhere.
Women,hating on each other since 5000BC cry

Nice try......I speak my mind regardless of gender. If Bianca were a man, my comments wd remain d same.But u are entitled to your opinion....I stand by my first comment.
My humble submission.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by aviazuva: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nothing Personal Mama Bianca.

The Igbos have a permanent interest in Nigerian Politics and it cannot be archieved
through APGA at least for now or in the near future.

Eze Igbo knew this and joined NPN instead of NPP., but due to his background,
he could not go far.
Okadigbo, Ekwueme and even your father-Aninaefu Ngwu na Ngwoo knew this
and alied with NPN even when NPP was in control at Enugu.

The National cake is always bigger and seems inexhaustible.

While we struggle to build up APGA at home, we believe that we can get to the promised land faster
through federal might, AND PETER OBI'S CHANCES ARE BETTER THAN EZE IGBO's.

Did you see the Federal government/PDP delegation that went to woo him over to PDP?

There are more where those came from.

You are on a National assignment, I strongly suggest that you remain inj APGA
but dont be too far from Obi.

I PROPHESY THAT OBI IS GOING TO MAKE IT BIG AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL,
I ALSO PROPHESY THAT HE WILL NEITHER FORGET NDI IGBO NOR APGA

He is like a young and wise prince sent on an etrrant so important that the life of a people depends on it and he knows this.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by Cuche: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
aviazuva:
Nothing Personal Mama Bianca.

The Igbos have a permanent interest in Nigerian Politics and it cannot be archieved
through APGA at least for now or in the near future.

Eze Igbo knew this and joined NPN instead of NPP., but due to his background,
he could not go far.
Okadigbo, Ekwueme and even your father-Aninaefu Ngwu na Ngwoo knew this
and alied with NPN even when NPP was in control at Enugu.

The National cake is always bigger and seems inexhaustible.

While we struggle to build up APGA at home, we believe that we can get to the promised land faster
through federal might, AND PETER OBI'S CHANCES ARE BETTER THAN EZE IGBO's.

Did you see the Federal government/PDP delegation that went to woo him over to PDP?

There are more where those came from.

You are on a National assignment, I strongly suggest that you remain inj APGA
but dont be too far from Obi.

I PROPHESY THAT OBI IS GOING TO MAKE IT BIG AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL,
I ALSO PROPHESY THAT HE WILL NEITHER FORGET NDI IGBO NOR APGA

He is like a young and wise prince sent on an etrrant so important that the life of a people depends on it and he knows this.
Sounds like a typical praise-singer. Keep PROPHESYING. He'll bless you from his loot and not forget you when he makes it big at the Federal level
Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by talk2cj08(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:
Beauty and Brain

Thats perfection kiss
Omo did u see what i saw grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands by CLASSICDUDE(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
sorry ma, You should know better " that there is no permanent friend in politics and permanent enemy". Is all about interest, He has gone to seek greener pasture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Chairman, Yakubu Rejects Suspending Collation Of Presidential Results / Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) / See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.