Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note (4511 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / . What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by adepiero: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2014
Even though I've never written one, I remember some years ago when I got my first love note. my whole world was filled with mixed feelings ranging from anxiety, ecstasy, fear, shock, warmth, cold (palms and feet) etc. That was the first time I ever experienced two different body temperature!

Though am a lot experienced now but my naivity and inexperience back then made me to lose the girl. I've often wondered if the same experience has happened to anybody else or its just me.

Fellow nairalanders, share your experience of your first love letter/note...
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Baddestguyp(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2014
sending love note is a complete turn off to me. u either tell me straight up or give me clear green light

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Spicylate(f): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2014
the first love letter i received was when i was in primary 3. i saw the letter in my english macmillian text book. i was blushing oo with ma fellow girlfriends buh my mum saw the letter in my pillow case and trust me, it was not funny for i and jacob.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by adepiero: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Spicylate:
the first love letter i received was when i was in primary 3. i saw the letter in my english macmillian text book. i was blushing oo with ma fellow girlfriends buh my mum saw the letter in my pillow case and trust me, it was not funny for i and jacob.
Primary 3! Aye ooo... Na Yankee you grow?
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by onome710(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2014
I have written a lot of love letters (not to woo my date, but just as a way of expressing feelings when not opportuned to do it face to face, either because of distance, tight schedule or the fun of it) and I have also received a lot of love letters.
As archaic as it may seem, love letters are still very much 'ever green' it may come in form of 'love notes' attached to a card, gift or evern electronically via sms, txt, I'm...
I'm a huge fan of love letters because sometimes you find it easy scribbling down words that may not be able to be said face to face. And yes! I am good with words... I hold my dates in awe with my love notes. Even the ones that claim its childish end up asking for more and even reciprocating.
I think sending and receiving love letters is a way of spicing up a relationship and letting the other person know that you care and don't mind going 'childish' to prove it.
#teamLoveLetter!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Spicylate(f): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2014
adepiero:
cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by lawrenceunaa: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2014
adepiero:
ask am ooo

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by merieam16(f): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2014
Just smiled nd den shakara began in full

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2014
I think itz an act of coward...SAY IT TO MY FACE IF U HAVE D GUTS.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Tallesty1(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2014
Spicylate:
Primary 3 abi JSS3?
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by iceberylin(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
It came from a very ugly Girl cry

Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by adepiero: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
mizzkeji44:
I think itz an act of coward...SAY IT TO MY FACE IF U HAVE D GUTS.
Dey dia dey form strong thing. If them tell you for face na then you go begin scratch neck! dey find Watin no lost undecided
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Optional2(f): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2014
I av neve recieve any love letter nither did i snd any1 love letter
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by adepiero: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Optional2:
I av neve recieve any love letter nither did i snd any1 love letter
So how boys come dey take psych you? Abi u just dey loose guard ur sef
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by saxwizard(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2014
I still write it sha..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by adepiero: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2014
merieam16:
Just smiled nd den shakara began in full
na wah for you o!
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Spicylate(f): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Tallesty1:
Primary 3 abi JSS3?
PRIMARY 3
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2014
adepiero:
Dey dia dey form strong thing. If them tell you for face na then you go begin scratch neck! dey find Watin no lost undecided
How will i know d letter was written by him and nt by his friends or nt culled frm d internet? i wl rather scratch my neck dan cherish a love letter
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by adepiero: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2014
mizzkeji44:
How will i know d letter was written by him and nt by his friends or nt culled frm d internet? i wl rather scratch my neck dan cherish a love letter
How won't you know? will he write his friends name undecided not all guys are confident enough to express their feelings in front of a woman especially when she is proving difficult! It took me every muscle and energy to walk up to the first girl I wooed. All you need do is appreciate the effort instead of scrutinizing the letter
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by jotey(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
Primary 3 abi JSS3?
lwkmd hahaha
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
adepiero:
How won't you know? will he write his friends name undecided not all guys are confident enough to express their feelings in front of a woman especially when she is proving difficult! It took me every muscle and energy to walk up to the first girl I wooed. All you need do is appreciate the effort instead of scrutinizing the letter
k.noted....tnkz
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by adepiero: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2014
mizzkeji44:
k.noted....tnkz
Yw dear grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by merieam16(f): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
adepiero:
na wah for you o!
undecided
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by adepiero: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:
It came from a very ugly Girl cry
How did you take it? share your experience!
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Then, I'd read it over and over again. Had it with me for a lonnnng time cause I liked the person too.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by adepiero: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2014
MzPreshie:
Then, I'd read it over and over again. Had it with me for a lonnnng time cause I liked the person too.
Thank you jare better person. I still have mine too and I read it occasionally grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Cheadiva(f): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2014
I didn't receive any embarassed

I was too ugly embarassedtongue
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2014
My first love letter(as far as I can remember) came in SS2. He was the son of my mothers best friend but attended a school far away. My school prefect came to my class one day and said I had a letter. When I saw it was from him I was surprised. We had met several times during the last break and he said nothing to hint that he felt that way about me. After I read the letter I was angry and just tore it up.
The next vacation when we saw I pretended I didnt receive any letter and he didnt ask me about it. So it ended there
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by daveP(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Hmm... Rehanat!!
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by adepiero: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cheadiva:
I didn't receive any embarassed

I was too ugly embarassedtongue
But now wey makeup don cover ur secret, how far? you still never get! shocked undecided
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Tallesty1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Spicylate:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
PRIMARY 3
Sorry oo

how old were you then?

Just curious
Re: What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note by Cheadiva(f): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
adepiero:
But now wey makeup don cover ur secret, how far? you still never get! shocked undecided
What's make up undecided?

Yeah embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. / My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. / Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.