Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? (39197 Views)

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment / African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by suxes2005(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Its not compulsory pavore9 post all he knows about
Kenya on nairaland. He can of course get his blog and
start posting there....

But don't try to bring traffic from NL smiley

Put the link in your profile like vicjustice suggested
and you're good to go.

I pray justwise won't ask you to remove it again smiley

BTW, it will be the BEST thing for you to post on your blog,
and copy here because this is the best place you can get
highest number of readers and questions.

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Pavore9: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
@suxes2005, l have taken note and have added the link in my signature had earlier informed justwise l will be copying my blog post here though they would be lengthy as l will try to be detailed to address possible questions.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by cutieme(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
@pavero9,thanks but we are still waiting for more about the visa,getting permit there,accommodation,living standard,weather,economy and ofcourse their women
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Pavore9: 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
cutieme:
@pavero9,thanks but we are still waiting for more about the visa,getting permit there,accommodation,living standard,weather,economy and ofcourse their women
Women ke? l no dey operate within that radar! grin l will only give info on what l consider important when you enter Nairobi you fit go dey sleep for night clubs, that one no concern me! grin
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by suxes2005(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Pavore9:
Women ke? l no dey operate within that radar! grin l will only give info on what l consider important when you enter Nairobi you fit go dey sleep for night clubs, that one no concern me! grin

No dey form holy-holy here smiley

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2014
are you sure you dont mind the disparities in exchange rate, for example your earnings as a freelancer will be better if you are living in Nigeria, tell me about your monthly living expenses in kenya
Pavore9:
@milychocs, l think generally East Africa has this calm about it, so much of nature and that is why it is a more preferred destination by westerners. l am loving my stay in Kenya, l enjoy my income more here in comparison to Nigeria.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by moneyhungry(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
are you sure you dont mind the disparities in exchange rate, for example your earnings as a freelancer will be better if you are living in Nigeria, tell me about your monthly living expenses in kenya
I swear to God, you will enjoy freelancing in south Africa. 24/7 electricity, swift internet service, nice (but expensive) housing, nice weather, hot (ass bigger than nicki's for real) & cheap girls, cheap food (chicken, apples, ice cream, alchohol)... etc.
you gotta love SA.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol!, this bro seems to know what I love, are you living in SA currently?
moneyhungry:

I swear to God, you will enjoy freelancing in south Africa. 24/7 electricity, swift internet service, nice (but expensive) housing, nice weather, hot (ass bigger than nicki's for real) & cheap girls, cheap food (chicken, apples, ice cream, alchohol)... etc.
you gotta love SA.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by moneyhungry(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
Lol!, this bro seems to know what I love, are you living in SA currently?
lol. na here e dey happen.
yeah, I'm based in SA but I spend lots of time in singapore too.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
that's it man!, i still get few things to tidy up here oh....i fit PM you ba?
moneyhungry:

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by moneyhungry(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
that's it man!, i still get few things to tidy up here oh....i fit PM you ba?
no wahala bro. expecting your pm.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Harzontorh: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Okpuzu01:
Please I need your advice, which is the best African country to migrate apart from South Africa? A country with low cost of living, affordable house rent and free from Plolice harrassment etc, where one can conviniently settle and start up a business?
oh my God at OP, ABIDJAN IS JUST THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU. SEARCH ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ONLINE TO BE VERY SURE, THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU I SWEAR!!
you can as well read this post just-saying-my-mind..com.es/2008/11/bienvenu-abidjan.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by suxes2005(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
moneyhungry:

SA woulda been the best BUT the cost of housing
there is too high!

I spent a lot last year there...

You're damn right about their ladies. Mehn, spiritual konji
go worry you even if you no wan do before... though i didnt
do anything sha. spent just 30 days there.

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by cutieme(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
@money hungry'pls do u know much about Tanzania ?And apart from SA,which other African country can one migrate to
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lmao!, how much are we talking about here for house rent in SA biko....@suxes2005 and monehungry
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by suxes2005(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
Lmao!, how much are we talking about here for house rent in SA biko....@suxes2005 and monehungry

40k per month in a good environment. Consider other living
expenses and money for lifestyle.... as a freelancer, the bills
might be mucho smiley

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
lolz freelancers usually live minimally till they have built a cash cow grin....i think its quite affordable tho lipsrsealed
suxes2005:

might be mucho smiley

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
40k for a flat abi ensuite room?
suxes2005:

might be mucho smiley

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by suxes2005(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
40k for a flat abi ensuite room?

A room self contain - in naija word.

Sure freelancers should live frugal but frugality does
not work with hunger you know smiley

I love SA mehn... love the weather.... the babes, the
lotta Nigerian guys.

Plenty stories to listen to. Good future prospects
(if you're legit of course)

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
hahaha! boss! thats the fun of living, you know, "immersing yourself into new cultures,challenges and adventures"...i'll add SA to my list, at least there should be some startup incubators around

Sup with the discrimination against nigerians?, did you feel any of it?.......im sure you really had fun balling there....lol, you could share some of your memorable experiences to whet our appetites grin
suxes2005:

A room self contain - in naija word.

Sure freelancers should live frugal but frugality does
not work with hunger you know smiley

I love SA mehn... love the weather.... the babes, the
lotta Nigerian guys.

Plenty stories to listen to. Good future prospects
(if you're legit of course)

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by moneyhungry(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
suxes2005:

SA woulda been the best BUT the cost of housing
there is too high!

I spent a lot last year there...

You're damn right about their ladies. Mehn, spiritual konji
go worry you even if you no wan do before... though i didnt
do anything sha. spent just 30 days there.

~ Sheyi
yeah, housing is expensive.
depending on the area, a self-contain room cost an average of between 20k-35k per month (converted to naira).
however, jobs/ business pays well too, so its a balance.
haha, the girls na story for another year.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by moneyhungry(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
sixes2005 is kinda right but it depends on the area/province. the big cities like uptown Johannesburg, cape town, Pretoria are more expensive. As an online worker, you can live in other areas that offer almost the same life as the big cities.
as a single guy, you can live a decent life with $500 per month.
$150- rent and electricity, water.
$100- food.
$100- personal needs and miscellaneous expenses.
$150- savings.
but if you wan show yourself, then you need like $1,000.
trust me, if you see the kind cars wey some ibo n Yoruba boys dey drive here, you go no like average life. big things.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by moneyhungry(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
cutieme:
@money hungry'pls do u know much about Tanzania ?And apart from SA,which other African country can one migrate to
bro, sorry I don't know much about tanzania.
As for other alternatives, I'd say Kenya. I have a friend who migrated there this year and he is doing fine, legitimately. from what he says, its cool to live in.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by moneyhungry(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
hahaha! boss! thats the fun of living, you know, "immersing yourself into new cultures,challenges and adventures"...i'll add SA to my list, at least there should be some startup incubators around

Sup with the discrimination against nigerians?, did you feel any of it?.......im sure you really had fun balling there....lol, you could share some of your memorable experiences to whet our appetites grin
discrimination against Nigerians dey bro. e dey everywhere, even for Singapore. that name 'Nigeria' don cast badly worldwide.
But in SA, its mostly the guys that don't like us, the ladies Love us. lol. so its a balance.
southy girl go look you for eye tell you say 'you naijarian, I wanna ferk you'. lol. e go be you like film show.
first day I arrived at the airport, I was taken to an interrogation room where I met several Nigerians. we were interrogated for very flimsy reasons, some were deported.
being an 'average' Nigerian isn't easy in a foreign country but if you toughen n smarten up, you'll be fine.
money makes things easy tho, its the only language/ticket they all respect. lets get it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by suxes2005(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:

Yeah I had lotta fun there.

I didn't feck but I was fecked if you know what i mean smiley

Discrimination? I stayed in the hotel all through and I was rolling with
some naija deltans....

Forget about discrimination; even here in naija we discriminate
against ourselves so wah?

Even on NL self discrimination dey

I didn't go to the club all through, I was tempted but stayed on
my words never to visit any club till I become an adult smiley

In my hotel room, mu friend's girlfriend's friend (damn english) asked
for my BB charger and that's the day I was disflowered sad

Well, the hustle is real but in SA, mehn too many shits down there.

You can of course make it been a legal person but the society is
too corrupt!

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by suxes2005(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
moneyhungry:

discrimination against Nigerians dey bro. e dey everywhere, even for Singapore. that name 'Nigeria' don cast badly worldwide.
But in SA, its mostly the guys that don't like us, the ladies Love us. lol. so its a balance.
southy girl go look you for eye tell you say 'you naijarian, I wanna ferk you'. lol. e go be you like film show.
first day I arrived at the airport, I was taken to an interrogation room where I met several Nigerians. we were interrogated for the flimsy reasons, some deported.
being an 'average' Nigerian isn't easy in a foreign country but if you toughen n smarten up, you'll be fine.
money makes things easy tho, its the only language/ticket they all respect. lets get it.

Wasere paddy mi.

Well said!

I love me SA mehn... such a nice country to visit.

I'm gonna feck you .... eish my man, you gonna put in smiley

making love to em is not a biggie

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by moneyhungry(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
south korea is also a nice place for an average naija hustler without academic qualifications. no drugs o, cuz the penalty is fatal. there are lots of jobs there (mostly factory jobs). pay ranges between $1.3-$2k.
if you can find your way there, make solid plans and research and go for it.
my ibo brothers are moving there gradually. its tha new zone.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by moneyhungry(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
suxes2005:

Wasere paddy mi.

Well said!

I love me SA mehn... such a nice country to visit.

I'm gonna feck you .... eish my man, you gonna put in smiley

making love to em is not a biggie

~ Sheyi

lol @ 'eish'. yes mehn, sex is like handshake here, not a big deal at all.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by suxes2005(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
moneyhungry:
south korea is also a nice place for an average naija hustler without academic qualifications. no drugs o, cuz the penalty is fatal. there are lots of jobs there (mostly factory jobs). pay ranges between $1.3-$2k.
if you can find your way there, make solid plans and research and go for it.
my ibo brothers are moving there gradually. its tha new zone.

Sk has always been there. Visa is wahala for most peeps.

Sk i mean south korea and not the 'smokey' sk lol

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by moneyhungry(m): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2014
suxes2005:

Sk has always been there. Visa is wahala for most peeps.

Sk i mean south korea and not the 'smokey' sk lol

~ Sheyi
Yeah, its kinda tough getting the visa from naija but its possible if one makes good effort.
its easy moving to SK from SA if you got the right permit.
lol @ 'Smokey'.
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by suxes2005(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2014
moneyhungry:

Yeah, its kinda tough getting the visa from naija but its possible if one makes good effort.
its easy moving to SK from SA if you got the right permit.
lol @ 'Smokey'.

That's one. Sweet thing about SA. Get your permit, live legal ( ttho' ain't easy but very possible) and you can get visa to most countries.

Kenya ain't that bad too. Chilean embassy is there and for net marketers, Chile is a good place to move to.

Cheap and good standard of living, you learn a new lang, IT is sure rocking the place, agric is booming as well.

Me I can't fit go SK ooo. I can only do 'sk' smiley

Factory job is a No-No!

As long as there's internet, then a big NO to muscular job smiley

~ Sheyi
Re: Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? by cutieme(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2014
@ sizes 2005,pls how do I learn and do that internet job,think I'm interested bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) / International Cargo Flight Lands In Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. See Photos / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.