Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! (8304 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2014
On this particular night, with the elements making the mood perfect for weather for two, me and wifey, my very sweet darling half had started playing right from the kitchen.

The scene one from the kitchen was so promising that we forget to arrange Piccan and other necessary missiles to knock off our one year son, a very renowned jobless workaholic at night!

Realising it was too late and our common enemy was very active like a forest guard we decided to manually put him to sleep. Ah....it worked, the coast was clear.

Without saying a word of prayer, I jumped into action, inter facing directly with the great beyond but my ancestors who will not fail me whispered into my ear to look left and right!

Brethren, as I turned to look......gbam.... there was my son by the edge of the bed staring right into my face as if to say " what are you doing to my mum". I became paralysed, all virtue left me and my cutlass became a table knife.

Have you ever been in my shoes?

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin. This analysis na wa.

12 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Tallesty1(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2014
Noooo

I don't wear people's shoe.

And our shoe size ain't same

22 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Comon he is 1 Year old... He doesnt have reason yet..

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by iceberylin(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2014
U see y you should park out of that one room apartment undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2014
This is serious
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by kennyslim1(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Comon he is 1 Year old... He doesnt have reason yet..

Exactly...he won't remember what he saw in the morning and he knows nothing about it...but menh, ur cutlass go jst blunt on the sight of him lookin at you hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Baddestguyp(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
consider it sex education grin

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:

I forgot to add that this thread is for the mature and married.

24 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by anthoniaz(f): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Lol...very funny.You should have locked the door na.
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2014
kennyslim1:

Exactly...he won't remember what he saw in the morning and he knows nothing about it...but menh, ur cutlass go jst blunt on the sight of him lookin at you hahahaha
yh dats tru......u will just feel like ur wife just caught u cheating with another woman...
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2014
kennyslim1:

Yes I know but if it happens to any of you, the thought that he is just a kiddo will not cross your mind. I'm a very private person!
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2014
anthoniaz:
Lol...very funny.You should haved locked the door na.

We were just crazy that night but I have learnt it hard. It's still hilarious to me.
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Baddestguyp:
consider it sex education grin

With full practicals right?

Baddest badoo.....
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by anthoniaz(f): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2014
sunnyshayne:

We were just crazy that night but I have learnt it hard. It's still hilarious to me.
Ok smiley
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by benjsniper33: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
If it were me, i'd be like " son, watch as i pump life into your mum" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Lols I don't really no what you guys are scared of for f sake his just a year old
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by adepiero: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:
must you say that in public? undecided OP no vex jare but that face me I slap you apartment no be am. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by izaray(f): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2014
A 1 yr son, is still very small to kno such tins, but u better look for a better place, before u hear him telling his frnds one day, on how his daddy usually climb on his mum's body every night, and mummy will be crying, dn't say u were not told earlier o!

3 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2014
It's not about the place they stay! The child is one yr old. Even if they live in a mansion, he'd still sleep on the same bed with them.

7 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by nickz(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2014
lmao be very vigilant oh

i saw mine when i was 3 and half and i kept going back every night grin grin
and i still remember(not qiute clearly tho)

i wanted to know what was happening
cos i always slept on their bed everynight with them,and at a point they started sending me to sleep with my elder brothers angry

trust me if your son is extremely smart he'll keep coming back(which depends on the way you reacted the first time you caught him)

well sha he's just 1.....but be careful
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2014
izaray:
A 1 yr son, is still very small to kno such tins, but u better look for a better place, before u hear him telling his frnds one day, on how his daddy usually climb on his mum's body every night, and mummy will be crying, dn't say u were not told earlier o!

I don't think I need your advice. This is plain humour and I don't expect you to sing songs out of place.

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2014
OgidiOlu3:
It's not about the place they stay! The child is one yr old. Even if they live in a mansion, he'd still sleep on the same bed with them.

Only you understand what am saying. National honour for you abeg

3 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2014
nickz:
lmao be very vigilant oh

i saw mine when i was 3 and half and i kept going back every night grin grin
and i still remember(not qiute clearly tho)

i wanted to know what was happening
cos i always slept on their bed everynight with them,and at a point they started sending me to sleep with my elder brothers angry

trust me if your son is extremely smart he'll keep coming back(which depends on the way you reacted the first time you caught him)

well sha he's just 1.....but be careful

God bless you there.
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2014
benjsniper33:
If it were me, i'd be like " son, watch as i pump life into your mum" grin grin

Correct guy.
May it happen to you ijn grin

2 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by izaray(f): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2014
sunnyshayne:

I don't think I need your advice. This is plain humour and I don't expect you to sing songs out of place.

Well, if u cares u take my advice, if u dn't u leave it, but let me remind u dat, children are no longer wat we adult thinks dey used to be now a days, they are so wise dat, some times u hear them talking as if, they were ask to say dat!

3 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by kennyslim1(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Yes I know but if it happens to any of you, the thought that he is just a kiddo will not cross your mind. I'm a very private person!

You right. Next time put him to 1hr sleep grin
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2014
OgidiOlu3:
Nice comment there
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by benjsniper33: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Correct guy.
May it happen to you ijn grin

i say an ear-splitting amen to that
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by donigspain(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Nice story bro!
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2014
izaray:
Well, if u cares u take my advice, if u dn't u leave it, but let me remind u dat, children are no longer wat we adult thinks dey used to be now a days, they are so wise dat, some times u hear them talking as if, they were ask to say dat!

Please learn to look for the bright side of a matter. Me the OP says this is just one hilarious real life stories I wish to share but you are making it look as if you are my mother! Na wa for you!

2 Likes

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Lol...
When I saw the topic, I thought you meant your son caught you with another woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Get The Girl? (photo) / "Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / I Am An Intelligent Woman, Why Am I Addicted To Unavailable Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.