Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,258 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! (8277 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by reaky(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2014
I swear this movie sweat die
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by alexis007(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2014
i thought the little boy would say 'AFTER SET....NA ME' on seeing you atop his mama....moral of this experience: next time,before your abuna has stood @ attention and you want to do the do with your wifey...make sure the boy is drugged with sleeping pills!....

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol...
When I saw the topic, I thought you meant your son caught you with another woman.

Never!

How can?
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2014
alexis007:
i thought the little boy would say 'AFTER SET....NA ME' on seeing you atop his mama....moral of this experience: next time,before your abuna has stood @ attention and you want to do the do with your wifey...make sure the boy is drugged with sleeping pills!....

It was one of those careless nights with no reoccurence!
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by olempe(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Baddestguyp:
consider it sex education grin
Bad sex edu.
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Never!

How can?
Lol.. I hope so for your sake.
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by izaray(f): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=sunnyshayne post=27295325]

Please learn to look for the bright side of a matter. Me the OP says this is just one hilarious real life stories I wish to share but you are making it

look as if you are my mother! Na wa for you![/quoteLol, ur mother keh,

i was only trying to make my own contribution from experience, but never mind, cos i dnt tink u need it either,

Have a nicetym

Case close!

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lol, children are very sensitive, the little man will be wondering, what is happening here? It has happened to me and my husband before.
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by marieolae(f): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wat will the one year old know na haha
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
ha! Don't say that o. Chiden of these days don sharpen bwain o
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by JoeCutie(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
Your siggy though... "There's time for everything". Yeah, maybe it's time to unfollow you if you don't do the needful. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dis was hilarious bro.. wink next time shut ur door
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by chiharriet(f): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nonsence
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Eastherbunny(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
@op heaven only knows
heaven only knows
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by destante(f): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
a one year old son and yer scared. instead of you to put him on one side of the bed and continu undecided
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Exjoker(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nice story and write up Op. you got me cracking ma ribs laughing
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by freezyprinzy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
U guys are saying dat he is jux 1 year old...w.t.f kids dis days are liltle demons wiser than themselves sef...
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Exjoker:
Nice story and write up Op. you got me cracking ma ribs laughing

Thanks bro.
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
freezyprinzy:
U guys are saying dat he is jux 1 year old...w.t.f kids dis days are liltle demons wiser than themselves sef...

So on point
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
destante:
a one year old son and yer scared. instead of you to put him on one side of the bed and continu undecided

Bad girl
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by destante(f): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Bad girl
nahhhh. they are a married couple tongue
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by daey118(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Comon he is 1 Year old... He doesnt have reason yet..
That what you'll think. Till he's about 19 or 20 when he's just finished he's gf then he' might start having flashes of what he's seen when he was tiny. And be. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. so that was what happend tht time ..we never really forget anything .we just lose track of where it ws saved.

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
sunnyshayne:
On this particular night, with the elements making the mood perfect for weather for two, me and wifey, my very sweet darling half had started playing right from the kitchen.

The scene one from the kitchen was so promising that we forget to arrange Piccan and other necessary missiles to knock off our one year son, a very renowned jobless workaholic at night!

Realising it was to late and our common enemy was very active like a forest guard we decided to manually put him to sleep. Ah....it worked, the coast was clear.

Without saying a word of prayer, I jumped into action, inter facing directly with the great beyond but my ancestors who will not fail me whispered into my ear to look left and right!

Brethren, as I turned to look......gbam.... there was my son by the edge of the bed staring right into my face as if to say " what are you doing to my mum". I became paralysed, all virtue left me and my cutlass became a table knife.

Have you ever been in my shoes?

Get a triple lock for your room.

It works....
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by drnoel: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
sunnyshayne:
On this particular night, with the elements making the mood perfect for weather for two, me and wifey, my very sweet darling half had started playing right from the kitchen.

The scene one from the kitchen was so promising that we forget to arrange Piccan and other necessary missiles to knock off our one year son, a very renowned jobless workaholic at night!

Realising it was to late and our common enemy was very active like a forest guard we decided to manually put him to sleep. Ah....it worked, the coast was clear.

Without saying a word of prayer, I jumped into action, inter facing directly with the great beyond but my ancestors who will not fail me whispered into my ear to look left and right!

Brethren, as I turned to look......gbam.... there was my son by the edge of the bed staring right into my face as if to say " what are you doing to my mum". I became paralysed, all virtue left me and my cutlass became a table knife.

Have you ever been in my shoes?

Bros ur own dey fair. Am rarely home so when ever I am home my wifey and I attack ourselves to make up for the time past. On one of the many events we attacked ourselves. My 1 year old son way be "Jacky Chan" (that's what he is called cos if in dey awake we no dey hear word. Na so so from one part of the house to the other part. That little boy keeps us up till late in the night).

Anyway, we knew if he wakes no more action. Wifey no even allow me wake, she woke me with serious Frenching around 6:30 am. Na so we enter gear even b4 sleep clear my eyes. As we begin enter gear two about 30 mins later my son woke.

We didn't even know till one tiny body jumped on me. As I turned to see wetin dey happen. He wriggled himself between us and when he got there. I think say na film.

This little rascal carry in leg dey kick me 4 belly na when I sabi this world done spoil. My wife laugh tire.......
Well action had to stop cos my chairman don wake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by drnoel: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
daey118:

That what you'll think. Till he's about 19 or 20 when he's just finished he's gf then he' might start having flashes of what he's seen when he was tiny. And be. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. so that was what happend tht time ..we never really forget anything .we just lose track of where it ws saved.

Na wah 4 u. Children don't remember any of those things till they are around 3 years. Believe me I sabi. Once he is below 3 years it doesn't matter but as from 3 years then u got to be careful cos he will remember everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by steve308(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
lol :Plol Gobe
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Oxygenbutter77(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
benjsniper33:
If it were me, i'd be like " son, watch as i pump life into your mum" grin grin
don't you think tomorrow, the young lad will pump life into classmate of his to make her stronger?
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
drnoel:

Bros ur own dey fair. Am rarely home so when ever I am home my wifey and I attack ourselves to make up for the time past. On one of the many events we attacked ourselves. My 1 year old son way be "Jacky Chan" (that's what he is called cos if in dey awake we no dey hear word. Na so so from one part of the house to the other part. That little boy keeps us up till late in the night).

Anyway, we knew if he wakes no more action. Wifey no even allow me wake, she woke me with serious Frenching around 6:30 am. Na so we enter gear even b4 sleep clear my eyes. As we begin enter gear two about 30 mins later my son woke.

We didn't even know till one tiny body jumped on me. As I turned to see wetin dey happen. He wriggled himself between us and when he got there. I think say na film.

This little rascal carry in leg dey kick me 4 belly na when I sabi this world done spoil. My wife laugh tire.......
Well action had to stop cos my chairman don wake.

Bross, it's only you that understands what I'm saying. GEJ has promised to give you a national honour.

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
chiharriet:
Nonsence

Senseless you.
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
lwkmd! funny the way u described it grin but he is still small, he won't remember anything bout it.. I hope.

this made me remember the day I caught my parents having s£x! it was their anniversary.. I actually thought they were quarreling coz of the moans I heard grin but by the time I got to their room which was unfortunately opened, I saw a different something grin but I was 7yrz that time! I was like.. what are they doing? exercise? grin the look on dad's face was priceless!!!! grin hehehehe

op, just remember to lock the door and make sure he is really asleep, coz kids can pretend to be sleeping just to see somethiiiiingwink... I know coz I was once a kid grin

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
daey118:

Daey118... I want to ask u a very simple question and i need a straight answer... Do u remember all what happend around you when u were a year old?
Re: My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! by Waspy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REVEALED: Real Reasons Why African Women Wear Waist Beads / Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) / Brazil Miss Bum Bum Competition Winner Takes $22,000 Home (photos, Video)+18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.