Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,385 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola Accused Of Disappearing With 2.3m For Corper Defend Self - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola Accused Of Disappearing With 2.3m For Corper Defend Self (664 Views)

Opening For Corper - Lagos / NYSC -small Small Side Chewings For corper Writers / Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola Accused Of Disappearing With 2.3m For Corper Defend Self by dtito(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2014
With reference with the news we posted on this blog days back accusing Mister Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola of disappearing with money meant for corp member comes out to say they following directly on Noble dee blog.
This is what he has to say.

Aside the tenable fact that I graduated from University of Ibadan; a reputable frontier of knowledge where graduates worthy in character and sound judgment are groomed, I loathe activities capable of negating my integrity and hitherto spiting my father’s hard earned name. In all, I find it difficult to ascertain what individuals tend to gain from wanton damage to one’s reputation.

On Tuesday, the 14th of Oct, a friend of mine called my attention to an infamous viral piece that had spread like wildfire on the internet which detailed clusters of harmful and unjustified allegations about me. I thought it was a joke but after my swift internet view, I became utterly dejected and shocked to my bone marrow with my jaw dropped as I read every line of that shocking news. Shortly, calls came flying in from friends, family and colleagues who knew I’d never ventured into such impish act. After listening to my side of the narration, Many urged me to sue for defamation while others besieged me to write a rejoinder. Apparently, they believed I was incapable of any iota of corrosive tendency. For hours, I couldn’t even document anything but latter I summoned the strength of defending my cherished personality against parlous information on the internet. Thus I have these to reel off:

Follow the link to get the complete reply

http://nobledaniel./2014/10/20/abayomi-isaac-oyebukola-accused-of-disappearing-with-2-3m-meant-for-corpers-in-osundefend-his-integrity-saying/#more-1508

Re: Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola Accused Of Disappearing With 2.3m For Corper Defend Self by jibbish(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Yeye dey worry U,if u fink I will go to any wordpress and complete d reading. NL or nofin.
Re: Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola Accused Of Disappearing With 2.3m For Corper Defend Self by reaky(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Thunder way go fire you de do warm up
Re: Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola Accused Of Disappearing With 2.3m For Corper Defend Self by buccal(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Smello
Re: Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola Accused Of Disappearing With 2.3m For Corper Defend Self by yokiti: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2014

(1)

Nysc Registration / Benin 2015 Batch A Lets Meet Here / NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.