Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? (872 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by Glock9(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2014
I know the proximity one has to co-workers can trigger or engender some feelings and emotions that run deep as time passes on.

It's sometimes hard to keep an air of professionalism when the one you love is constantly in your face and thoughts.

Please, I need concrete advice on how best to handle things as I don't want to make a fool of myself.

Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by NicxonXXX(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2014
Detatch yourself emotionally.

That always works
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2014
Just be yourself naturally once in a while the feelings will come to fore and its still o.k just no PDA's.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2014
WARNING !
MILITARY ZONE ! KEEP OFF
ADVANCE AT 2KB PER SECOND

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by philantoxx(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2014
in case
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by Glock9(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2014
NicxonXXX:
Detatch yourself emotionally.

That always works

That's hard o!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by Glock9(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2014
andromida:
Just be yourself naturally once in a while the feelings will come to fore and its still o.k just no PDA's.

That'sa good one.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by Anyi3(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2014
Some good office intercourse joor grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by destante(f): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2014
office romance. hmm
it is usually not worth it jor.
concentrate on your work.
except u see a sincere future in it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by iceberylin(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2014
Castrate yourself grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by Glock9(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:
Castrate yourself grin

That's cold.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by Glock9(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Anyi3:
Some good office intercourse joor grin

No way!!! Lol
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by Richy4(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
I don't poo where I eat.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Office Romance? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Just Dont Make it Official...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How High Bride Price Is Affecting Marriage In Nigeria. / Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden / Hm'i Just Dont Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.